Don't need to be a sissy or femboy to know my place as a married white male.

I have come to the understanding that ALL white couples should serve our superior black masters WHETHER WE WANT TO OR NOT! I am NOT a sissy, femboy or gay (no judgement on those that are), I DO however know my place (as an inferior white male I SHOULD serve superior black men) There can be no limits, and if I balk at something that is asked of me, my black master has the RIGHT TO F 0 R C 3 ME TO SERVE.
I can not disobey, to look at the superiority of the black cock is to understand our place as white males. Furthermore I need to offer my wife to be educated about how superior our black masters are. Allowing my black masters to take my wife from me and making her a true black cock loving whore.

If he wants me to lick up the mess he has made of my wife YES,
If he wants me to suck him clean, YES,
If he wants to take her in front of me, YES
If he wants to demean, belittle, make fun of, or otherwise abuse me, YES
If he wants to make me leave my wife alone with him, and take her from me emotionally, YES
If he wants to r4p3 my mouth, YES
If he want to r4p3 my ass, YES
If he wants to lock up my useless little white dicklet, YES

Attachments

• _1280b clnd.jpg
    _1280b clnd.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
I don't completely agree with the first part because it's sound to me too much your fetish and too far from reality but about the list's items I would say the same YES as you!

I have come to the understanding that ALL white couples should serve our superior black masters WHETHER WE WANT TO OR NOT! I am NOT a sissy, femboy or gay (no judgement on those that are), I DO however know my place (as an inferior white male I SHOULD serve superior black men) There can be no limits, and if I balk at something that is asked of me, my black master has the RIGHT TO F 0 R C 3 ME TO SERVE.
I can not disobey, to look at the superiority of the black cock is to understand our place as white males. Furthermore I need to offer my wife to be educated about how superior our black masters are. Allowing my black masters to take my wife from me and making her a true black cock loving whore.

If he wants to make me leave my wife alone with him, and take her from me emotionally, YES
I you guys sounds like the real deal to me

Last edited:

You are absolutely correct you have no say in the matter. Are you proactive in finding a black man that will bless you both?

Perfect my ambition to achieve this situation

Yes, i have a similar experience. i don't consider myself gay or sissy, because i only get sexually excited by women. But my Wife forbade me from any sexual relationship with Her or any other woman, since October 27, 2002, and allowed me to participate in Her sexual activities - She is submissive to BBC MEN - on the condition of accepting acts that can be understood as gay acts (clean up, blowjobs, anal penetration...). Of course i know I'm a submissive beta (i always was) and for 5 years i have served as a slave along with my Wife, under a BNWO regime, but that does not make me gay or sissy, even sometimes, to humiliate me, my Wife's MASTER treats me like a "faggot", or like a "bitch", using those words. am i wrong?

So what your saying is you want your wife to have complete sexual freedom, no questions asked she does what she wants, when she wants to do it , with who ever she wants to do it with. I think that’s the best way. I’m submissive to my wife. She would never allow me to be a part of picking who she’s going to fuck. I know it’s scary your wife chooses her own lover, your not a part of that. It’s doesn’t concern you it’s out of your hands completely.It’s her choice it’s out of your control and it’s so hot you have to watch her do her own thing and you have to abide by her decision ,she gets the black man who turns her on the most. Well maybe she dated ten different men before she finds the one that really fucks her the best who she really desires to have between her legs. That’s a risk and your wife will fall in love eventually, that can’t be helped and ever cuck knows that in the back of their minds. That’s the way it goes, hopefully your love for your wife and all that you are willing to go through for her to be really happy and satisfied sexually will keep your marriage going forever. I know I lost my wife for two years she went off with a real great guy. They dominated me together, they openly played me as their fool. They humiliated me in front of our friends and family. It was horrible but at the same time I was just so turned on by it was wonderful. I knew I was going to be a loser in the end I was like the moth to the flame. I got burned they left me , oh it was tough I was able to get with a gay black master who owned me for close to two years it was great being slave to a black master for that time . My wife came back to me with my older sister. and I went right back to her on my knees and I apologized to her begged for her to forgive me. My older sister witnessed it, she saw my sister with her lover before they left me. She saw them humiliate the hell out of me for 18 months before they left me, my wife spit in my face. Then my sister saw me beg and grovel at my wife’s feet for her forgiveness when she came back after her 2 year fling. My sister said it was crazy but in a strange way very touching the love I still showed for my wife and what I was willing to endure for my wife. To me my wife can do no wrong she the best I can’t stop loving her no matter what she does to me . Sorry I don’t wish to get anyone upset but that’s just the way things are for me I know guys on this site will call me a fool we’ll I guess I am a fool when it comes to my wife

So what your saying is you want your wife to have complete sexual freedom, no questions asked she does what she wants, when she wants to do it , with who ever she wants to do it with. I think that’s the best way. I’m submissive to my wife. She would never allow me to be a part of picking who she’s going to fuck. I know it’s scary your wife chooses her own lover, your not a part of that. It’s doesn’t concern you it’s out of your hands completely.It’s her choice it’s out of your control and it’s so hot you have to watch her do her own thing and you have to abide by her decision ,she gets the black man who turns her on the most. Well maybe she dated ten different men before she finds the one that really fucks her the best who she really desires to have between her legs. That’s a risk and your wife will fall in love eventually, that can’t be helped and ever cuck knows that in the back of their minds. That’s the way it goes, hopefully your love for your wife and all that you are willing to go through for her to be really happy and satisfied sexually will keep your marriage going forever. I know I lost my wife for two years she went off with a real great guy. They dominated me together, they openly played me as their fool. They humiliated me in front of our friends and family. It was horrible but at the same time I was just so turned on by it was wonderful. I knew I was going to be a loser in the end I was like the moth to the flame. I got burned they left me , oh it was tough I was able to get with a gay black master who owned me for close to two years it was great being slave to a black master for that time . My wife came back to me with my older sister. and I went right back to her on my knees and I apologized to her begged for her to forgive me. My older sister witnessed it, she saw my sister with her lover before they left me. She saw them humiliate the hell out of me for 18 months before they left me, my wife spit in my face. Then my sister saw me beg and grovel at my wife’s feet for her forgiveness when she came back after her 2 year fling. My sister said it was crazy but in a strange way very touching the love I still showed for my wife and what I was willing to endure for my wife. To me my wife can do no wrong she the best I can’t stop loving her no matter what she does to me . Sorry I don’t wish to get anyone upset but that’s just the way things are for me I know guys on this site will call me a fool we’ll I guess I am a fool when it comes to my wife
I completely agree - the women need to (deserve to) have sexual freedom, Ultimately isn't giving our women freedom and accepting what we are FREELY given back from then the definition of UNCONDITIONAL love?
My wife was sleeping with my best friend (at my encouragement) and I actively encouraged their feelings to grow. Overnights, dates, cuddling, emotional support (they started after his divorce so she stepped in to fill a void). The closer they got the more erotic I found the situation. I encouraged (and took pics of them) kissing in public, sleeping in each others arms, holding hands while walking down the street the more I normalized their relationship the more I got off on it and the stronger it became. I didn't want her to leave me, but I knew that the emotional connection was a HUGE part of what was feeding her, and made the sex good for her. I think that a lot of us don't understand that MOST of our wives get off on a completely different thing than we do. For my wife a big part of the tun on of being with another man isn't the sex (not that she doesn't love that, but it's the connection. The sex is a huge part of that connection but without a connection ultimately (at least for my wife) the sex is unfulfilling.

Wow I love your story my wife has a black lover she has parties every weekend here at the house he invites all of his black friends and they come and stay for the whole weekend she always gets me ready Friday afternoon or Friday night or send me to wear a sexy mini skirt that is very very short where my little sissy clit is totally exposed for everybody to see after everybody gets here she makes me wait on everybody she makes me strip down in front of everybody then she gets me high she knows I'm addicted to crack and when I'm high on that I will do anything or another she likes to finger me in front of everybody cuz she knows how I get hard and everybody can make fun of my little sissy clit because it is so small even when it's hard it's only 3 inches long after that she takes me into the bedroom and gets me really high and then she likes one by one she lets everyone have a hour with me let me do whatever they want I have nothing but a toy to her to let everybody play with yes parties on the weekends I can be bread by her big black Daddy's when they get done breeding me I have to call them Daddy yes we tattooed with a black Ace of Spades above that it says I belong only to big black cocks I love to take care of my black daddies

Back