Your place as a true bbc faggot .

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
please sissify and emasculate me Black Master

I sucked my first cock yesterday. It was a bbc my wife and I met on fetlife. My wife has been fucking him for a few weeks now. I get to watch and Jack off but never participated before.

He asked me if I was ever interested in sucking a cock in our group txt, I eagerly said yes. So my wife ordered me to leave work early yesterday and go to his place and give him a blow job. It was better than I anticipated. His cock was so hard and much bigger than mine.

He had me lick and suck his balls and nipples too. When he came he grabbed my head and put his cock on the side of my cheek and blew his load all over the side of my face and in my mouth.

It was wonderful. I continued to suck his cock to make sure I got all the cum out. It tasted really good. He told me I did a really good job and that he wants me to keep going over and giving him head at least once a week.

He said my wife is still better but only because she’s a female and that we’re both very good cock suckers. I was very proud of my self.
My first time sucking a bbc I loved it . I was 18 and black man who was in his 40’s took a liking to me and it was on. He was dominant over me he made me his bitch. It’s really so nice being a black man’s bitch. When he’d introduced me to his friends he’d say this is my bitch. This is a gay black Master I’m talking about he fucked me too it was wonderful. He didn’t just pump me a couple pumps and roll over he made love to me for a long time he’d kiss me . He made me beg for his cock before he’d let me have it. I was hooked he fuck me and pull out and have me suck the cum out of his cock. He whipped me with a belt ,that really turned me on and I could tell by his hard cock he loved it too. He never sucked my dick and he never was submissive to me in anyway. He was the man, well the master. The first two months he'd whip my ass if I even looked at another man, I kept my head down pretty much when his friends came around, I served them drinks ,like a maid. Then he started really pushing me around he actually beat me up a few times. I felt like it was my fault when he abused me and I tried my best not to make him mad. Then he started sharing me with friends I didn’t want to do it but I did and well I got double teamed a lot of times which I thought was great. Then he brought black men that I didn’t know and he’d let them fuck me or have me suck their dicks. I’d be upset and he’d whip my ass and fuck me and I would calm down and do what I was told. He’d abuse me put me down in front of his friends, but I fell deeply in love with him. It came to the point where I wasn’t having sex with him as much actually I had it more with strangers who he set me up with. That’s the way the the next 6 months went ,he set me up with men I’d let them do what the wanted to me like a whore. He made me go with this older Jewish man and a few more older married white guys. I tried to get out of it because I really am not into white dicks . The last time I was with him he beat me up and threw me out in front of his friends. Out on the steps outside of his apartment he just threw my clothes out on top of me one of his friends gave me two plastic garbage bags I loaded my clothes up and my older sister picked me there in Philadelphia and drove me to jersey and back to my parents again. At least my mom and sister didn’t tell my ******* he thought I was living with a woman all the time. I was a broken hearted boy who lost his man. I wouldn’t go with black men for a while until I met my bbc only dominant wife and well she brought me back to worshipping black cock again. I’m still hooked on it lol

I can envision a future where white bois, sissies, and trannies go in crowds to Africa to help Black men relieve their stress and make them happy.
It’s all very sexy and it’s nice to see black men and white women fucking especially white wife’s but this is never going to be the norm, come on ,in our fetish groups we like to fantasize that this black take over its going to change the world. I myself am a sexual submissive my wife is dominant and we live our lifestyle as much as possible we want the woman of the world to reign supreme over the earth.when we come back to earth lol in the end it really is a sexual fantasy a fetish that we love to play. We are a very small minority lol but it is a nice dream isn’t it ?

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
Can you train me? I'm a submissive white sissy who. originally made this post. Yes that's me above. I'm in Los Angeles but can also travel. Let's do this daddy. Dm me or text 213-433-1132

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220-231857.png
    Screenshot_20240220-231857.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 75
I sucked my first cock yesterday. It was a bbc my wife and I met on fetlife. My wife has been fucking him for a few weeks now. I get to watch and Jack off but never participated before.

He asked me if I was ever interested in sucking a cock in our group txt, I eagerly said yes. So my wife ordered me to leave work early yesterday and go to his place and give him a blow job. It was better than I anticipated. His cock was so hard and much bigger than mine.

He had me lick and suck his balls and nipples too. When he came he grabbed my head and put his cock on the side of my cheek and blew his load all over the side of my face and in my mouth.

It was wonderful. I continued to suck his cock to make sure I got all the cum out. It tasted really good. He told me I did a really good job and that he wants me to keep going over and giving him head at least once a week.

He said my wife is still better but only because she’s a female and that we’re both very good cock suckers. I was very proud of my self.
Congratulations!! welcome to the world of white cuckold faggots. I’m sure you’ll be completely pussy free before to long . When your wife watches a real man turn you into a faggot and how much you love dick. She will naturally be so attracted to her bull and well it’s only a matter of time she’ll be in love. I know its tough to think about but it happened to me. My wife’s man fucked the hell out of her all the time. She had so many orgasms on that 9 inches of dark black cock well she just couldn’t help herself. He moved in with my wife and I they just let everyone know they humiliated me and Eventually I was the odd man out. It was a tough 2 years and well my wife came back to me. I know all my family and friends know about what happened but I don’t care I’m happy she’s back and I’m her slave again

My first time sucking a bbc I loved it . I was 18 and black man who was in his 40’s took a liking to me and it was on. He was dominant over me he made me his bitch. It’s really so nice being a black man’s bitch. When he’d introduced me to his friends he’d say this is my bitch. This is a gay black Master I’m talking about he fucked me too it was wonderful. He didn’t just pump me a couple pumps and roll over he made love to me for a long time he’d kiss me . He made me beg for his cock before he’d let me have it. I was hooked he fuck me and pull out and have me suck the cum out of his cock. He whipped me with a belt ,that really turned me on and I could tell by his hard cock he loved it too. He never sucked my dick and he never was submissive to me in anyway. He was the man, well the master. The first two months he'd whip my ass if I even looked at another man, I kept my head down pretty much when his friends came around, I served them drinks ,like a maid. Then he started really pushing me around he actually beat me up a few times. I felt like it was my fault when he abused me and I tried my best not to make him mad. Then he started sharing me with friends I didn’t want to do it but I did and well I got double teamed a lot of times which I thought was great. Then he brought black men that I didn’t know and he’d let them fuck me or have me suck their dicks. I’d be upset and he’d whip my ass and fuck me and I would calm down and do what I was told. He’d abuse me put me down in front of his friends, but I fell deeply in love with him. It came to the point where I wasn’t having sex with him as much actually I had it more with strangers who he set me up with. That’s the way the the next 6 months went ,he set me up with men I’d let them do what the wanted to me like a whore. He made me go with this older Jewish man and a few more older married white guys. I tried to get out of it because I really am not into white dicks . The last time I was with him he beat me up and threw me out in front of his friends. Out on the steps outside of his apartment he just threw my clothes out on top of me one of his friends gave me two plastic garbage bags I loaded my clothes up and my older sister picked me there in Philadelphia and drove me to jersey and back to my parents again. At least my mom and sister didn’t tell my ******* he thought I was living with a woman all the time. I was a broken hearted boy who lost his man. I wouldn’t go with black men for a while until I met my bbc only dominant wife and well she brought me back to worshipping black cock again. I’m still hooked on it lol
check your dms

Can you train me? I'm a submissive white sissy who. originally made this post. Yes that's me above. I'm in Los Angeles but can also travel. Let's do this daddy. Dm me or text 213-433-1132
Ok I'm willing to be a BBC faggot for a small group of black men if you can coordinate in your area. I wanna do at least 3 big BBCs and be ****** to suck and deepthroat big black cocks and also have my bussy stretched out for the first time. This one is kinda past my league but turns me on so much..

Ok I'm willing to be a BBC faggot for a small group of black men if you can coordinate in your area. I wanna do at least 3 big BBCs and be ****** to suck and deepthroat big black cocks and also have my bussy stretched out for the first time. This one is kinda past my league but turns me on so much..

To bad he threw you out but it sounds like you had some good Black cock there for a while. It's a good thing your wife got you back on Black cock again. Your Black cock sucking wife is a keeper and you are super lucky to be with her so count your Blessing's boi ! Get down on your knee's and worship Black cock.

Back