Your place as a true bbc faggot .

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
Master
I am NOT a sissy, femboy or gay (no judgement on those that are), I DO however know my place (as an inferior white male I SHOULD serve black men and women).

I would gladly service you, serve you or allow you to use me however you desired (as is correct for a white male).

Furthermore I offer my wife to be educated about how superior our black masters are. Allowing my black masters to take my wife from me and making her a true black cock loving whore.

Do you find this acceptable master?

Master
I am NOT a sissy, femboy or gay (no judgement on those that are), I DO however know my place (as an inferior white male I SHOULD serve black men and women).

I would gladly service you, serve you or allow you to use me however you desired (as is correct for a white male).

Furthermore I offer my wife to be educated about how superior our black masters are. Allowing my black masters to take my wife from me and making her a true black cock loving whore.

Do you find this acceptable master?
You are gay accept it lol

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
Oh daddy am I the faggot for you

💜

Well said! I agree! I was converted by a black god and it was the best decision I’ve ever made. I’m not gay in the sense I’m with other guy’s. Just with my black god. Keep converting more white sissies!! 💕💕💕💕💕

Yes it is a privilege to be a pussy free white boy slave to BBC ONLY

Back