Your place as a true bbc faggot .

I imagine LA has a big gay community, I found a Black Master who was gay and I have to admit it he was probably the best sex I ever had. I had to live under his complete control, my dominant wife left me for her black lover and I ended up a black Master’s property. I was his domestic servant ,my salary from work went to my Master’s account direct deposit. My car I signed over to him any property my watch my rings even, everything belonged to him, he is my Master so I felt it was rightfully his property that was all part of my commitment to my Master. What he gave me in my time of need after my dominant wife/ owner left me well I could never repay him. I was distraught really screwed up when my wife left me and he just stepped in took over gave me the discipline and he provided me with the authority I needed so badly. It went on for 2 years I worshipped him all of him things I never did for a man before and his friends just understood I was his slave and when ever my Master had an orgasm his cum went in my mouth very drop I swallowed it . My wife after all the humiliation she put me through my friends and family everyone knew what she did to me when she came back into my life my Master gave my back to her and I’m once again owned by my wife, oh he still uses me now and then my wife lends me to him when when he needs me but he owns another white boy now. So try the gay community you’ll find a good Master there I’m sure .

To bad he threw you out but it sounds like you had some good Black cock there for a while. It's a good thing your wife got you back on Black cock again. Your Black cock sucking wife is a keeper and you are super lucky to be with her so count your Blessing's boi ! Get down on your knee's and worship Black cock.
Oh she doesn’t suck dick I’ve seen her lick the head of her lovers cock a little and kiss it but she doesn’t really give head she says my slave husband does the cock sucking that’s one of the reasons I own him lol so I am very lucky and my wife left me for 2 years her man took her off me they humiliated the hell out of me before she left me. I got with another gay black master for 2 years then my dominant wife came back and well she owns me again and my gay black Master is allowed to use me when he wants they made an arrangement. I had nothing to do with the deal they worked it out but I’m very happy with what they decided

There's no going back once a Black Man mounts you as if you're a breeding mate. Your body and asshole, regardless of masculinity, becomes the Black Mans cock sleeve to get off with. Your manhood is forever taken and you'll always know the a Black Man, an African American, has butt fucked you. View attachment 6914112
That is exactly what I thought after a BBC FUCKED me, I left thinking I was fucked by a BBC and no turning back it’s done BBC Fucked me and came inside me,

Back