No Nut November for culkholds and sissy

SissyStag3o5

Male
Gold Member
Hey guys, honest question. I haven't released since the Halloween party and then entering No Nut November, I haven't released yet. While I don't even get regular hard on any more, tonight we're going to a lifestyles party and I usually meet my bbc bull there. Am I allowed to have a sissygasm if he bends me over in front of everyone as he usually does? I've never had one, but I haven't been without releasing this long in a long time so I may release hands free.

Hey guys, honest question. I haven't released since the Halloween party and then entering No Nut November, I haven't released yet. While I don't even get regular hard on any more, tonight we're going to a lifestyles party and I usually meet my bbc bull there. Am I allowed to have a sissygasm if he bends me over in front of everyone as he usually does? I've never had one, but I haven't been without releasing this long in a long time so I may release hands free.
That sounds like quite a challenge. Be sure to let us know how that goes. I’d think you’d be more inclined to sissygasm being it’s been over a week since your last release.

That sounds like quite a challenge. Be sure to let us know how that goes. I’d think you’d be more inclined to sissygasm being it’s been over a week since your last release.
unfortunately nothing happened. my wife wasn't feeling well, and we left early . I'm in so much need of penetration right now..

it's ok. Saturday I was home alone and I raped myself with the entire collection of dildo's. I had many anal orgasms, but didn't cum oddly. I guess I need more time without releasing or I just need someone else to do the drilling for me. still had fun. was sore all day yesterday.

When I masturbate I verbalize my desire to be dominated and raped by a dominant top - and the desire to be passed around in a bathhouse or bookstore or resort. Very intense orgasms from this fantas. being poppered while doing it is incredibly erotic.

Back