Fantasize about being impregnated?

I feel the exact way that you do honey. Six years ago whenever I was with my two new black boyfriends, I had incredibly intense insemination desires whenever they were deep inside of me. I wasn’t on any form of birth control since my husband had obtained a vasectomy.

Although I was approaching the end of my fertility years, my gynecologist warned me that I could still get pregnant. She knew that I was barebacking two black men on a regular basis. During each sexual encounter, I always fantasized about being black bred and begged my two lovers to cum deep inside of me. They gladly obliged. Over the next 24 to 48 hours I would savor the possibility that a black sperm had fertilized my aging eggs. Then marital reality would set in and I would go down to the ******* store and buy Plan B pills. This scene happened fairly often.
Lovely story

Are you concerned about IQ levels, medical history and family medical history.
Top Serious Health Concerns for African Americans:

A lot of the things mentioned in the link could be mitigated by more frequent medical visits, issues that are often closely related to poverty. I would be interested in seeing a study that compares affluent African Americans to impoverished. And that compares impoverished African Americans to Impoverished white Americans.

My long time fetish. Love to see my wife been impregnated by her lover and end up pregnant with her lover’s baby. During her pregnancy, i would let her lover stayed in our home just to fuck her anytime they want and i would let my wife naked all the time showing her bumpy stomach and her sloppy pussy full with cum.

V
I'm not speaking from experience but I have thought about this so
Many times . I would absolutely adore impregnating a white women . The honor of impregnating someone's wife or baby friend comes with such responsibility and Pride, it requires a lot of self control. The process can get confusing , they might not want you to stay are around and you have to respect that . And that's where you have to just keep on moving .
Yours is the most intelligent approach I have ever seen!

As much as I want to impregnate a wife/gf, I don't want to punish a baby for my fetish, so prefer like minded well off cpls or women. Also don't want to ruin a relationship.

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!

All cuckold couples are turned on by that.

africanize white girls tumblr_n9ieypQnyL1qh59bpo1_1280 (2).jpg

i am a mature married white man that fantasizes about sharing my short thick very cute and very curvy and very fertile red headed white wife with much younger hung black lovers in wild messy baby making 3sums. i do enjoy the fantasy of sucking on my wife's clit as her endowed young black lover fully enters my wife's unprotected womb and makes her cum so hard she begs him to fill her despite the obvious risks. when i met my cute and curvy wife many years ago she was mom of 2 very young half black sons from previous lovers. both sons were conceived while she was on the pill and enjoying deep sex with her long term hung black boyfriends. always enjoy chatting with interested black men about my fantasy of sharing my wife with them and watching them knock her up...

Attachments

• do you want to fuck my ass 2.jpg
    do you want to fuck my ass 2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 152
  • shy sexy looking down.jpg
    shy sexy looking down.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 140
Back