Obsessed with BBC in northeast Louisiana!!

cptezra

Male
Gold Member
From
LA, US
318/870 Monroe, LA
Northeast Louisiana, Southeast Arkansas

I’m a 40 yo white guy obsessed with BBC. I LOVE to kneel between a black guy’s legs while worshipping him and show him the admiration he deserves for as long as he wants. I’m 40, 5 feet 9 inches, 175 lbs, professional, educated. I can host and am mobile. All I want to is to be of service. I'm willing to travel anywhere within a 2 hour radius of the Monroe area.

I extend my sincere apologies for the recent oversight on my part. In my eagerness to introduce myself to the community, I mistakenly posted content in the "straight" section that may not have been appropriate for that forum.

Upon reflection, I realize that my post did not align with the guidelines and expectations of the community. I understand that the forum has specific areas designated for different types of content, and I should have taken greater care to ensure my post was placed in the appropriate section.

I want to emphasize that it was never my intention to cause any discomfort or violate the rules of the forum. I deeply regret any inconvenience my actions may have caused to the moderators and members of this community.

In the future, I will be more mindful of the forum's guidelines and ensure that my contributions are placed in the correct sections. I value being a part of this community and I am committed to upholding its standards of respectful and appropriate content.

Once again, I apologize for any disruption my misplaced post may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and I appreciate the opportunity to rectify my mistake.

Back