We are looking for a BBC in Northeast Alabama

DukeDog

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
AL, US
I’ll get straight to the point, here. I’m looking for a BBC to take me down through there. I don’t want to be passionately caressed no, I want to get properly destroyed. My husband loves it and I love that he does, too. Verified members only. Must send pics, of course. I don’t do kissing and no anal. I’m not crazy about excessive pubic hair and ya gotta be clean. So hey, if you’re interested and ur verified AND are in northeast Alabama hit us up. I can send pics.

I’ll get straight to the point, here. I’m looking for a BBC to take me down through there. I don’t want to be passionately caressed no, I want to get properly destroyed. My husband loves it and I love that he does, too. Verified members only. Must send pics, of course. I don’t do kissing and no anal. I’m not crazy about excessive pubic hair and ya gotta be clean. So hey, if you’re interested and ur verified AND are in northeast Alabama hit us up. I can send pics.
tn. hub here, I like the way you think.

In the area currently.

Hey bro I’m from northeast Alabama. Text me 3343223116

Back