Fantasize about being impregnated?

daydreamer3

Female
From
NY, US
How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!

I'm not speaking from experience but I have thought about this so
Many times . I would absolutely adore impregnating a white women . The honor of impregnating someone's wife or baby friend comes with such responsibility and Pride, it requires a lot of self control. The process can get confusing , they might not want you to stay are around and you have to respect that . And that's where you have to just keep on moving .

Sex is fun but it is an act of procreation. I think we are hardwired for males to prefer orgasm in vaginas and for women to find pleasure in the act of insemination. Really great sex is very primal anyone male or female that says they are thinking clearly as they approach orgasm is a liar.

After our second ******* was born I had a vasectomy, my partners know that I am surgically safe but very frequently when I approach my orgasm, my partners lust increases and often will try to pull me deeper into her and tell me to give it to her.

When the hormones get dialed back to normal levels I would say most of the women I have fucked would be mortified if I actually impregnated them.

Sex is fun but it is an act of procreation. I think we are hardwired for males to prefer orgasm in vaginas and for women to find pleasure in the act of insemination. Really great sex is very primal anyone male or female that says they are thinking clearly as they approach orgasm is a liar.

After our second ******* was born I had a vasectomy, my partners know that I am surgically safe but very frequently when I approach my orgasm, my partners lust increases and often will try to pull me deeper into her and tell me to give it to her.

When the hormones get dialed back to normal levels I would say most of the women I have fucked would be mortified if I actually impregnated them.

You're definitely right about it being a primal urge. Sometimes I laugh when I've seen women on other forums say they'd NEVER let their boyfriend/husband cum in them without a condom on. That tells me under no uncertain terms that they aren't as attracted as they claim to be to their partners. I can't speak for ALL white women, but I know for myself, I would feel EXACTLY the same way if I had a white boyfriend or husband for financial reasons but didn't have a REAL attraction to them... I'd want the sex to be very "clinical" (to get it over with). But I know the difference and with my black lover it is night and day. I want him to cum in me deeply with every fiber of my being. And if you're a woman and DON'T want this, then you are CLEARLY fucking the wrong guy.

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!
I am sure that almost every cuckolding couple fantasizes about. Both wife and hubby. My wife became obsessed with the fantasy of getting her impregnated. She finally convinced me to accept.
secret.jpg

i am a white man and i find the idea "of my white wife getting impregnanted with a black baby" to be extremely hot and exiting! especially if it is in a gangbang and we don't know who is the ******* of our mixed baby.

but sadly it would be very difficult to make it happen in real life :(
let me tell you it happens! perhaps not quite what you expect to happen at the time but if you encourage her to play around and encourage her to go with black men to feed that craving you have at the time ignoring the possible circumstances that could happen but your that addicted to getting your fantasies played out and let her carry on as she wants. because you are encouraging her she takes more risks exposes her self more and more to the possibilities of getting pregnant because you have effectively given her permission in your desire to see her fucked more and more
yes I agree to actively try and organise a all black gang bang is difficult to make it happen,
the problem is. you encourage her to seek out black lovers and she meets more and more black guys as time goes by they get together and she knows you are knowingly giving her the freedom to do what she wants , what happens when she starts seeing different black men , they want date her also. she knows it turns you on so she does, next thing she is meeting and fucking 3 or 4 different black lovers over a couple of weeks you will end up still not knowing who is the ******* of the baby
believe me I know from experience and I found out to late to do anything to stop it, not that now 30 yrs later would I want to stop it but it isn't something I have to worry about now, but I can tell you know 30 yrs ago I wasn't of the same mind and it was the last thing on my mind at the time
I certainly wasn't the "cuckold" I am today but just, a wife sharer who got carried away in her fucking black cocks

let me tell you it happens! perhaps not quite what you expect to happen at the time but if you encourage her to play around and encourage her to go with black men to feed that craving you have at the time ignoring the possible circumstances that could happen but your that addicted to getting your fantasies played out and let her carry on as she wants. because you are encouraging her she takes more risks exposes her self more and more to the possibilities of getting pregnant because you have effectively given her permission in your desire to see her fucked more and more
yes I agree to actively try and organise a all black gang bang is difficult to make it happen,
the problem is. you encourage her to seek out black lovers and she meets more and more black guys as time goes by they get together and she knows you are knowingly giving her the freedom to do what she wants , what happens when she starts seeing different black men , they want date her also. she knows it turns you on so she does, next thing she is meeting and fucking 3 or 4 different black lovers over a couple of weeks you will end up still not knowing who is the ******* of the baby
believe me I know from experience and I found out to late to do anything to stop it, not that now 30 yrs later would I want to stop it but it isn't something I have to worry about now, but I can tell you know 30 yrs ago I wasn't of the same mind and it was the last thing on my mind at the time
I certainly wasn't the "cuckold" I am today but just, a wife sharer who got carried away in her fucking black cocks
lucky you! i don't see myself to be that lucky here in Hungary :(

Back