Fantasize about being impregnated?

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!
HUGE fantasy of mine - and like you, I'm on the pill.

Don't want it to ever happen in real life, but I think about it constantly while my Bull is having me.

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!

Attachments

• IMG_20180124_183349_396.jpg
    IMG_20180124_183349_396.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 230
HUGE fantasy of mine - and like you, I'm on the pill.

Don't want it to ever happen in real life, but I think about it constantly while my Bull is having me.
nice to hear white ladies like the idea, even if just for the fantasy. to be frank, if i was your white husband i too would be very very excited with the idea of you getting pregnant with a black bay. but in real life... very very difficult :(

nice to hear white ladies like the idea, even if just for the fantasy. to be frank, if i was your white husband i too would be very very excited with the idea of you getting pregnant with a black bay. but in real life... very very difficult :(
Oh, he really enjoys role-playing it with me as he knows how intense the fantasy is. He is super supportive but far from being a submissive male in the cuckold sense! But he really does enjoy playing it out with me. And yes, it would be a challenge - one that I'm not willing to embrace - in real life

Oh, he really enjoys role-playing it with me as he knows how intense the fantasy is. He is super supportive but far from being a submissive male in the cuckold sense! But he really does enjoy playing it out with me. And yes, it would be a challenge - one that I'm not willing to embrace - in real life
your husband is a very lucky man! he has a wild wife who is just kinky enough!

Great wife

I'm 60, but the fantasy is still strong and I imagine it all the time. My husband helps with his sexy talk about it. What a rush when I feel his hot cum explode inside me.

This is my biggest desire, to find a white woman who wants me to breed her over and over again. I was seeing an older white woman who couldnt have children but we roleplayed this fantasy over and over again. I cannot wait to do it for real :bigsmile:
You made that older woman so happy im sure

Back