Fantasize about being impregnated?

890284538.gif

It's interesting that this is so erotic.

I feel the exact way that you do honey. Six years ago whenever I was with my two new black boyfriends, I had incredibly intense insemination desires whenever they were deep inside of me. I wasn’t on any form of birth control since my husband had obtained a vasectomy.

Although I was approaching the end of my fertility years, my gynecologist warned me that I could still get pregnant. She knew that I was barebacking two black men on a regular basis. During each sexual encounter, I always fantasized about being black bred and begged my two lovers to cum deep inside of me. They gladly obliged. Over the next 24 to 48 hours I would savor the possibility that a black sperm had fertilized my aging eggs. Then marital reality would set in and I would go down to the ******* store and buy Plan B pills. This scene happened fairly often.
I know the feeling.

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!

Back