Fantasize about being impregnated?

An IUD is an Inter-Uterine Device that is inserted into the vagina, beyond the cervix. It's an outstanding Birth Control option if you don't want to be bothered by daily pills and can be good for up to five years.

I have one and recommend it.

.. and always ready for your chosen lover's bare cock and to be spaded.

Last edited:
This is something the wife and I roleplay and fantasize about in the bedroom together. She has an IED but here soon she has to get it out. Time limit is up on it, who knows what the future could hold 😉
Happy Friday Night Lights GIF

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!
Totally. So many white wives do.

a huge fantasy of mine and one that I would allow to happen if my partner wanted it, so long as it was planned if possible and we knew where the biological ******* would fit into the plan, how we would deal with family and friends socially, and we understood our reasoning for actually doing it and it made sense.
I would love to plan and be there as my wife black lover impregnated her pussy with his massive cock and got her preggers, I would want them to go out together and display her swollen belly and expect him to be in the babies life afterwards and to still come over and take my wifes pussy

a huge fantasy of mine and one that I would allow to happen if my partner wanted it, so long as it was planned if possible and we knew where the biological ******* would fit into the plan, how we would deal with family and friends socially, and we understood our reasoning for actually doing it and it made sense.
I would love to plan and be there as my wife black lover impregnated her pussy with his massive cock and got her preggers, I would want them to go out together and display her swollen belly and expect him to be in the babies life afterwards and to still come over and take my wifes pussy
We feel the same way. I’d love to take care of multiple k-ids of theirs if we could afford it. As well as him being a part of their lives and meeting our families. It’d be very clear who serves what role in the dynamic

I confess to both fantasy and reality on this very controversial topic. But the fantasies were preceded by the real-life experiences. Two near-misses, actually. One was a situation where I was told that our risky bareback play had gotten this single white girl pregnant, and I had to take her at her word. She opted for an abortion.

Prior to that instance, I met a married white woman in the swinger lifestyle off of another site. She was extremely beautiful, blonde and blue-eyed, and I saw that she had participated in a swimsuit modeling photo shoot. We chatted via Instant Message for over a month or two on that site, and I learned shocking things about her childhood. My guess is that she was attracted by my lack of judgment concerning her past, and she became comfortable with me. She told me that she enjoyed cuckolding her husband, and that two of their offspring were the result of interracial bareback sex. Her husband accepted this taboo truth, and they were all a happy family. She was open (no pun intended) to me being the next man to impregnate her, but not by accident. She wanted this to be deliberate.

I admit I was taken aback because, all lustful desires aside, it would be completely irresponsible to bring an innocent individual into this world without specific assurances and commitments. She again confirmed that this was what she wanted. She even suggested she might leave her husband to be with me if that was my decision. Otherwise, if we were successful, she would accept the results and add another member to their family. I thought about all of this for several days before I agreed. The idea had steadily taken me over, and so we planned our next hotel rendezvous according to her monthly cycle, when she would be most fertile. I saved up all of my semen for weeks, confident that my balls were full. The drive over to the hotel, the walk through the lobby, the elevator ride up to her floor, the walk through the quiet corridor to her room... I was nervous, of course, as well as intensely aroused. Amy opened the door after my firm knock, and she was more breathtakingly beautiful than ever. She flashed a warm, welcoming smile, but she was quiet and reserved in her excitement, such was her personality, a very intellectual woman, an elegant, classy lady. She informed me that, just as with our first encounter weeks ago, her husband was waiting somewhere downstairs, perhaps in the hotel's lounge bar. She had told me that her husband enjoys watching, and that he even submits to being used by Bulls interested in that sort of thing. But my kink doesn't extend to that behavior, and at that time, I wanted Amy all to myself.

Undressing another man's beautiful white wife never loses its thrilling effect. As she lay down on one corner of the bed, spreading her thighs for me, I felt the need to open the drapes to that 12 story window. Part of me hoped there might be some pervy voyeur with binoculars eager to witness our taboo coupling, and hopeful conception. Amy simply giggled at that. This encounter was the fulfillment of a newfound dream. In my still-early exploration of the swinger lifestyle, I had become increasingly fascinated by the experience of fucking married women, whereas I could never dare think of such a thing before in all my lifetime. It grew to be a perverse fixation. But now, the idea of fucking a married white woman where the thrill was expanded by the purpose of getting her pregnant, it was an opportunity I simply couldn't turn down. And yes, it turned out to be one of the greatest fucks of my entire life. I wanted Amy at the corner of the bed because that side of me won the internal debate at the time. I would either attempt to impregnate her by making passionate love to her under the sheets, or I would take her in more primal and dominant fashion, standing in a crouch at the corner of the bed, gaining better leverage as I slammed myself down into her married pussy. And that's precisely what I did, uttering the most dirty things and compelling her to reply with the most filthy replies, and with the filthiest of language. This was all about being nasty, all in stark contrast to her oh-so-wholesome beauty. She wanted to be used, and with my gratification at the forefront. All of this spurred me on to a massive climax of what felt like an unending flood of my freely-spurting seed inside her wifely depths, a borrowed wife I hoped to make into a new mom. I am a heavy cummer, and I pumped Amy full of enough sperm to fertilize a tribe of women, giving birth to a small town of gorgeous interracial offspring. Upon returning to their home, the husband remarked with amused surprise about the large, dark wet stain on the back of his wife's dressy skirt. Amy was mortified at the thought that she had happily and obliviously strode through that hotel lobby sporting such an obvious sign of her carnal exploits for all to see. I had, incidentally, confiscated her very expensive panties as a personal keepsake.

Her period was very late the next couple weeks, and it was another few days before we learned it was just a false alarm. Amy was disappointed, but I confessed my mixed feelings did include relief. Nevertheless, those near-misses only have me eager to try again with another sexy white wife.

As I've said before, I think every woman who enjoys this activity has a similar fantasy. But fantasy is vastly different from reality!

A night in bed with a Black guy, trying to be bred, is probably a very intense experience, but I don't think it compares to the next 18 years of parental responsibility!

As I've said before, I think every woman who enjoys this activity has a similar fantasy. But fantasy is vastly different from reality!

A night in bed with a Black guy, trying to be bred, is probably a very intense experience, but I don't think it compares to the next 18 years of parental responsibility!
And you're absolutely correct. I tried to account for that in relating my true experiences here. Our emotions can overwhelm us in the moment, and fantasy suddenly becomes shocking reality. Ideally, the eventuality is deeply considered beforehand, and the risk becomes an acceptable or even a desired possibility. "With great" passion "comes great responsibility."

Back