Fantasize about being impregnated?

my alyssa doesn't wait. soon after she gives birth she's already looking around for here next candidate.
she likes being pregnant. she reminds me she only has so many years.
besides, nothing advertises as well as a toddler, an ******* suckling, & a very obvious bulge.
once these guys see that, they know. they zoom in & make sure they can follow up, biding their time.
she gets to be EXCEPTIONALLY choosy!
when she tells them that they each have different fathers, & she doesn't have a clue where they are...

my alyssa doesn't wait. soon after she gives birth she's already looking around for here next candidate.
she likes being pregnant. she reminds me she only has so many years.
besides, nothing advertises as well as a toddler, an ******* suckling, & a very obvious bulge.
once these guys see that, they know. they zoom in & make sure they can follow up, biding their time.
she gets to be EXCEPTIONALLY choosy!
when she tells them that they each have different fathers, & she doesn't have a clue where they are...
this past weekend turned up a very likely candidate. she's definitely got a sense for finding them.
she always prefers them tall, muscular, & athletic. but beyond that, she's got a preference for those straight out of africa.
this one is so tall & muscular that is would not have even believed to possible, had i not seen for myself.
interesting & unique physical traits too.
i wouldn't doubt she chooses this one as soon as she gets the green light!

sammy got pregnant twice many years ago , never knew for sure but she thinks she knows who was the one guy, i couldnt get my headround it for many years how she had been so fucking slutty, over the years i started to get turned on that she let so many fuck her bareback and now find it hugely a big turn on, she would often tease me about she had fucked someone and she said many times , when going out she was at the most fertile time of month and shoul she use protection, then laugh when i said yes,knowing deep down i wanted her coming home dripping, many times when i have listened to her both on her phone, and from outside our lounge patio doors ( i would watch secretly back in those days ashamed i was a cuck and didnt want guys to know) she would tease guys that they had to pull out because she was not on the pill, those that would promise invariably didnt. and filled her, or she would lock her legs around them, with some dirty talk (for my ears) and stop them pulling out, that seemed a turn on for her to tease them and then let them tip in her
she is to old now to conceive so there is now not a chance so its her excuse to bareback any now
made for some very hot sex at the time with her teasing both me and them

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.
I tease my wife about absorbing so much black DNA that she tans easier and has curlier hair. She is set on absorbing lots more. LOL

I tease my wife about absorbing so much black DNA that she tans easier and has curlier hair. She is set on absorbing lots more. LOL

@Dblinsey hi Donna...seeing your Like of this comment made me think about a fun game...

Assume that the average quantity of male ejaculation is about 5ml.

Here's the math: the number of times a Black man has ejaculated directly inside you (any wild ballpark figure) times 5ml per ejaculation,
what would the total amount be do you think?

If this is offensive in any way, I will immediately delete. Just tell me.

@Dblinsey hi Donna...seeing your Like of this comment made me think about a fun game...

Assume that the average quantity of male ejaculation is about 5ml.

Here's the math: the number of times a Black man has ejaculated directly inside you (any wild ballpark figure) times 5ml per ejaculation,
what would the total amount be do you think?

If this is offensive in any way, I will immediately delete. Just tell me.
That's an impossible number to quantify. Considering the number of years I've been involved in this lifestyle, but not without major interruptions, I can't begin to calculate how many times I've been inseminated. So any value would be a pure guess

That's an impossible number to quantify. Considering the number of years I've been involved in this lifestyle, but not without major interruptions, I can't begin to calculate how many times I've been inseminated. So any value would be a pure guess
Same with Nellie but each deposit was special, fun and erotic. And each made her and him happy. All good.

Thank you for your reply Donna. Thanks for playing along.

Takeaway? Your body seems to have accepted a *lot* of semen from Black men.
That's a very sexy image of you.

All the best to you.

How about the pill? This way you can have baby making sex without the actual pregnancy, which I agree, am scared to death of!
yes i know but whe she cant take the pill for medical reasons 35 yrs ago ther wasnt lot that you could do until it was to late,,,,,and when she is cheating it is not so simple

I am sure that almost every cuckolding couple fantasizes about. Both wife and hubby. My wife became obsessed with the fantasy of getting her impregnated. She finally convinced me to accept.
View attachment 1233602
Damn beautiful couple!!

That incredibly handsome strapping young man’s super-sexy pelvis and cock are simply perfect for babymaking with that gorgeous young woman.

Back