Fantasize about being impregnated?

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!
I’d be exactly the same way if I had a bull(s).

Its a fantasy of mine for my wife to find a bull we both come to love and respect and allow him to impregnate her with his massive cock on purpose with ritualized and timed coupling sessions between them while I attend to them and help them during the process. Hopes would be we take care of the baby but he stays in our lives and is a co-******* to their/our baby and our other children and is allowed to come over and hang out (not be intimate in front of the other children) but also to continue their sexual relationship which should be closer because of their baby bond with her allowing him a lot of influence and welcomed by her anytime because of the bond she feels for him as the ******* of their baby and me helping raise it submitting to him as a second sexual equal and her desire to allow him to be in our lives and continue to desire him sexually over me when he is around and using the baby as leverage to have him over more and establish him as permanent presence in our lives more like a co-husband who comes around and fucks his baby mama/co-wife (her term) , stays to see the baby, sometimes overnight and then leaves afterwards for us to live our own life. I particularly would want him over during feeding time so i could witness them both bond over their baby suckling at her tits and then hand it to me so they can have sex afterwards in front of me. She often fantasized about her lovers baby suckling her with he and I there and afterwards having sex with him so I could witness and see their tight permanent bond based around their baby and him now having the right to come over and take her whenever he wished because she felt he would then have a right and reason to intrude on us anytime and to see the baby and also have sex with her. She fantasized about having such a close connection with a chosen lover and me accepting and being completely supportive of a relationship such as this one with frequent overnight visits in our bed and me being close by watching over her and them with no jealousy while she invites him to sleep in our martial bed with her in the middle of us and me there because we are married, Its our bed but more importantly to assist them during the night should they need it by holding her legs open, fluffing him and putting him inside her, offering encouraging words and making sure he after he nuts inside her that they are either both licked clean or the bed is remade neat. I would tend the baby afterwards and bring it in for her to suckle and feed while I ate her pussy and told them both how beautiful they look together, making her and him feel dominate and help bond together with me doing things to encourage them to have sex more like putting my hand on his cock and her seeing me do this which encourages her to want to have sex with her alpha male more and me being demoted as a cuckold who she doesnt want to have sex with but is helpful and accepting of her and the new alpha male lover whose baby she birthed and is now someone she knows she needs to bond with socially and sexually for the childs sake and her own. And hopefully maybe another baby one day as she sees their beautiful baby they made, sees its safe and cared for by both her and I and still is attracted to her black lover enough that she lets come stay unannounced and take over the house with us serving him and caring for his needs for food, washing clothes, taking around and allowing him to take her whenver. And fantasizing about us all going out together with their mixed baby and seeing everyones reaction especially white women and black men suspecting what is going on and them being affectionate with each other in public.>It never happened but Its still a fantasy I would allow and do encourage with my current girlfriend who is fertile, after we have our own baby together.

Its a fantasy of mine for my wife to find a bull we both come to love and respect and allow him to impregnate her with his massive cock on purpose with ritualized and timed coupling sessions between them while I attend to them and help them during the process. Hopes would be we take care of the baby but he stays in our lives and is a co-******* to their/our baby and our other children and is allowed to come over and hang out (not be intimate in front of the other children) but also to continue their sexual relationship which should be closer because of their baby bond with her allowing him a lot of influence and welcomed by her anytime because of the bond she feels for him as the ******* of their baby and me helping raise it submitting to him as a second sexual equal and her desire to allow him to be in our lives and continue to desire him sexually over me when he is around and using the baby as leverage to have him over more and establish him as permanent presence in our lives more like a co-husband who comes around and fucks his baby mama/co-wife (her term) , stays to see the baby, sometimes overnight and then leaves afterwards for us to live our own life. I particularly would want him over during feeding time so i could witness them both bond over their baby suckling at her tits and then hand it to me so they can have sex afterwards in front of me. She often fantasized about her lovers baby suckling her with he and I there and afterwards having sex with him so I could witness and see their tight permanent bond based around their baby and him now having the right to come over and take her whenever he wished because she felt he would then have a right and reason to intrude on us anytime and to see the baby and also have sex with her. She fantasized about having such a close connection with a chosen lover and me accepting and being completely supportive of a relationship such as this one with frequent overnight visits in our bed and me being close by watching over her and them with no jealousy while she invites him to sleep in our martial bed with her in the middle of us and me there because we are married, Its our bed but more importantly to assist them during the night should they need it by holding her legs open, fluffing him and putting him inside her, offering encouraging words and making sure he after he nuts inside her that they are either both licked clean or the bed is remade neat. I would tend the baby afterwards and bring it in for her to suckle and feed while I ate her pussy and told them both how beautiful they look together, making her and him feel dominate and help bond together with me doing things to encourage them to have sex more like putting my hand on his cock and her seeing me do this which encourages her to want to have sex with her alpha male more and me being demoted as a cuckold who she doesnt want to have sex with but is helpful and accepting of her and the new alpha male lover whose baby she birthed and is now someone she knows she needs to bond with socially and sexually for the childs sake and her own. And hopefully maybe another baby one day as she sees their beautiful baby they made, sees its safe and cared for by both her and I and still is attracted to her black lover enough that she lets come stay unannounced and take over the house with us serving him and caring for his needs for food, washing clothes, taking around and allowing him to take her whenver. And fantasizing about us all going out together with their mixed baby and seeing everyones reaction especially white women and black men suspecting what is going on and them being affectionate with each other in public.>It never happened but Its still a fantasy I would allow and do encourage with my current girlfriend who is fertile, after we have our own baby together.
I love your fantasy. The best part of it all is having her bbc lover come over after having the baby and unannounced too. I have been thinking I’d even like my wife to get pregnant a few times or with different lovers.

That's a very beautiful scenario. It would take your relationship to an amazing level.

tumblr_njqrjvZcIZ1u8jq0mo1_500.jpg

Here we go again, I hope at least one or more of the 3 (cuckold, hotwife, bull) may stand up and speak up, bringing a baby out of sexual fantasy, it’s out of the question. No baby ever want to know and find out, he/she was born out of this lifestyle.

Being a kid is all about playing, laughing, and having fun. Doing what they do best, from rolling in leaves ? to building a snowman ☃️. It’s NOT about the cuckold, hotwife or the bull.

Here’s a true story happened in little town of Hobart, Oklahoma. There was an accident outside of that little farming community. And it turned out that three boys were ******* and crashed their car. They were all from Oklahoma City and they’d come out there just to drive the roads and tear things up.

So the sheriff decided to throw all three of them in jail because they hadn’t been injured very badly in the accident. They called the fathers of these boys in Oklahoma City, and two of the boys’ fathers came to get their sons. But the other one said, “I’m not coming to get him. I’m tired of fooling with the mistakes of this boy and he can sit there all year long, but I’m not coming to get him.”

Well, the boy heard that his ******* wasn’t coming to help him. And the next day, they found him hanging by his own belt in that jail cell in Hobart. His ******* had left him. And he was so heartbroken and in despair that he took his own life.

Tragically this story is being repeated again and again today. I know many fractured fathers who are failing in the most important assignment in life and that is being a dad to their children. Men who are successful in their careers, men who are prestigious in their communities and leaders everywhere else, and yet failures at home.

Real and loving ? fathers will never abandon their children.

Here we go again, I hope at least one or more of the 3 (cuckold, hotwife, bull) may stand up and speak up, bringing a baby out of sexual fantasy, it’s out of the question. No baby ever want to know and find out, he/she was born out of this lifestyle.

Being a kid is all about playing, laughing, and having fun. Doing what they do best, from rolling in leaves ? to building a snowman ☃. It’s NOT about the cuckold, hotwife or the bull.

Here’s a true story happened in little town of Hobart, Oklahoma. There was an accident outside of that little farming community. And it turned out that three boys were ******* and crashed their car. They were all from Oklahoma City and they’d come out there just to drive the roads and tear things up.

So the sheriff decided to throw all three of them in jail because they hadn’t been injured very badly in the accident. They called the fathers of these boys in Oklahoma City, and two of the boys’ fathers came to get their sons. But the other one said, “I’m not coming to get him. I’m tired of fooling with the mistakes of this boy and he can sit there all year long, but I’m not coming to get him.”

Well, the boy heard that his ******* wasn’t coming to help him. And the next day, they found him hanging by his own belt in that jail cell in Hobart. His ******* had left him. And he was so heartbroken and in despair that he took his own life.

Tragically this story is being repeated again and again today. I know many fractured fathers who are failing in the most important assignment in life and that is being a dad to their children. Men who are successful in their careers, men who are prestigious in their communities and leaders everywhere else, and yet failures at home.

Real and loving ? fathers will never abandon their children.

I would never leave my loved ones. They are the result of an interracial encounter in our white marriage. But I love them at least as much as any other *******. And I would not hesitate for a second to get them out the prison in your story. ?

According to the message of your post that would make me a real *******. I don't know if you see it this way. I certainly do.

Last edited:
How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!
Very Truthful words and Beautifully spoken. But honestly you will never be happy until you make your fantasy a Reality! You know it too!👩💦💦💦💪🔥

I do

Back