Fantasize about being impregnated?

This is a really strange thing for me. Because I honestly don't want this. I want to have ******* with my boyfriend and I want the ******* to be ours, for real. I love him and want to spend my life with him. I don't want another man's baby.

But still, when I think about being impregnated by my bull or some other black man, it's so damn erotic. Even though, in my mind I don't want it, it's like my body is craving it. I think it must be something biological to be honest.

But still, when I think about being impregnated by my bull or some other black man, it's so damn erotic. Even though, in my mind I don't want it, it's like my body is craving it. I think it must be something biological to be honest.

Yes, nothing more it is :)
I guess, it's like the Ovaries of a Woman say: "This is the strongest, healthiest Male in the Area.... i want to breed and receive his Genes."
And they don't care about, if the ******* of the offspring is not the loving Husband or Boyfriend. Yes, he may be a good Man, loving, caring, comforting, gentle, nice etc. but her nature don't care about such things. Only: Can he produce strong and healthy offspring?
And for this, women look for other Treats in a Man. Nature can be very harsh and gruesome... but she isn't. It's the way we think about her.
But yes, it's more a own Theory by me :D

And in this, i see a POSSIBLE Reason, why a lot of Woman say they have more, stronger and faster Orgasms.. when they have Sex with their "Bulls".
The Orgasm is a Sign, how much her Body craves for his Sperm.... maybe.

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!
With all that said and done. Is it fair to that baby, have you put that into considerations?

What everyone has to remember is the reason for intercourse is to produce offspring. The pleasure we get from it is why we do it so deep in a woman's psyche is the instinct to be impregnated. The taboo of a white wife making love to a black man outside of her marriage vows enhances the excitement even though the reality is her actually carrying a black man's baby would have severe consequences.
1547844202157.png

What everyone has to remember is the reason for intercourse is to produce offspring. The pleasure we get from it is why we do it so deep in a woman's psyche is the instinct to be impregnated. The taboo of a white wife making love to a black man outside of her marriage vows enhances the excitement even though the reality is her actually carrying a black man's baby would have severe consequences.
WHY SEVERE ?

Imagine that you have been married for several years and your wife gets pregnant and 9 months later out comes a mixed race baby. How do you explain that to your business associates, friends and family? I would be VERY obvious in our case with me being a pale redhead and my wife a natural blonde. Severe might be an understatement.

My suggestion in other threads:
  • While we were separated she had a boyfriend but we're back together now and working things out.
  • I'm sterile and so we decided to use a sperm donor to conceive.
  • She cheated on me but we still love each other so we're moving past it.
  • The truth.
  • Nothing.

I personally just hope to surround myself with other cuckold couples so that it wont be much of an issue though.

My suggestion in other threads:
  • While we were separated she had a boyfriend but we're back together now and working things out.
  • I'm sterile and so we decided to use a sperm donor to conceive.
  • She cheated on me but we still love each other so we're moving past it.
  • The truth.
  • Nothing.

I personally just hope to surround myself with other cuckold couples so that it wont be much of an issue though.

why explain. its her choice, NOT theirs!

How many of you are on the pill like me, but fantasize about your black lover impregnating you every time he cums inside of you? I often imagine him making love to me with a swollen belly... It really is the ultimate fantasy of mine to be pregnant by him. Yet I don't want children and he has one already, so it's not something we want to be a reality... I just love being completely taken by him sexually though, and I find that despite the risk (the pill isn't ALWAYS effective), he doesn't hesitate to plant his seed as deeply as possible and never pulls out. I always milk his cock too after her cums to make sure I've gotten every last drop out of him. So I don't let him pull out after seeding me right away... not that he wants to! ;)

Also, do you find that your lover likes to cum inside of you as deeply as possible? Whether it be from behind or with him on top with my legs spread wide (or wrapped around him)? We seem to always gravitate to these two main "baby making" positions where you get maximum penetration and it's HEAVEN!
I do all the time!

I feel the exact way that you do honey. Six years ago whenever I was with my two new black boyfriends, I had incredibly intense insemination desires whenever they were deep inside of me. I wasn’t on any form of birth control since my husband had obtained a vasectomy.

Although I was approaching the end of my fertility years, my gynecologist warned me that I could still get pregnant. She knew that I was barebacking two black men on a regular basis. During each sexual encounter, I always fantasized about being black bred and begged my two lovers to cum deep inside of me. They gladly obliged. Over the next 24 to 48 hours I would savor the possibility that a black sperm had fertilized my aging eggs. Then marital reality would set in and I would go down to the ******* store and buy Plan B pills. This scene happened fairly often.

Back