Are you left/right/center

• Liberal

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Moderate

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
A picture of Jerry Falwell Surfaced with a woman that was not his wife.His pants were unzipped.Why are So many conservatives swingers?
Also.....as I looked your poll is 50% conservative, 25% ,mod, 25% lib. I wanted to say that illustrates your point.....but then noticed we have only 4 votes. It will be interesting to see when we have a larger sampling. There could be lurking variables....maybe people become televangelists as a way to meet women? and televangelists have to be conservative if only for the abortion issue.

Not shocked by it one bit, he's not the first holy Jo caught with his pants down or involved in something he himself called a perversion. They are not saints, only i believe misguided christens . So many ignore one of the main things Christ preached, not to condemn or judge others. If i read it right he said that was his fathers job, so many believe they can do it better. Some even make a very good living doing it. Ever wonder if they will be judged for that in the hereafter.

A picture of Jerry Falwell Surfaced with a woman that was not his wife.His pants were unzipped.Why are So many conservatives swingers?
... because they're also mostly hypocrites. When I was in my teens, running around with the guys in our muscle cars, I just so happened to see the minister of our Methodist church going into an adult XXX book & video store. Seeings as this particular minister rarely ever visited the sick & elderly in the church, it become obvious he's just human like everyone else. How come so many of the Catholic priests/fathers have been arrested for molesting ******* in their parishes?

... because they're also mostly hypocrites. When I was in my teens, running around with the guys in our muscle cars, I just so happened to see the minister of our Methodist church going into an adult XXX book & video store. Seeings as this particular minister rarely ever visited the sick & elderly in the church, it become obvious he's just human like everyone else. How come so many of the Catholic priests/fathers have been arrested for molesting ******* in their parishes?
I agree 100%. In my youth i sat in Sunday school with the reverend's *******. He would tell us all about the movies he saw the previous week. His ******* preached damnation on any who would attend those vile movies that were filled with sin. But that was only the beginning in my teens the good reverend damned to hell a young girl in our church. She had a baby out of wedlock a total sin by his definition. He never said a word about the ******* of her baby a deacon of the church, married, who had impregnated a sixteen year old girl. That was when i washed my mind of the whole thing. In my long life I've met some very devout religious people from many different religions. People who try to follow the teachings of their chosen religion, that is their right and i admire them. Sadly in my personal experiences they are a minority .

I think its b/c traditional conservatism is limited by the belief that a Conservative must look "Conservative". Like how the traditional view of a Woman who is a Jehovah's Witness has on a Long Dress and is very minimal in flirtatious behavior. Basically, a lot of them are sexually repressed in public but behind closed doors turn into Woodstock on LSD but based in Root Chakra tendencies. Many are also still highly religious so its best to keep appearances so they don't have to unwind an entire "Professional" Lifestyle with (potential) ridicule & shame.

If you ever have the time, check out Edward Barnays on YouTube. He is the ******* of a lot of Global Propaganda, and this type of "sexual deviancy" goes in tone w/ Public Relations, which many conservatives/politicians use to their advantage.

Calling Jerry Falwell, Jr.! Are you OUT THERE, Jerry? Seems like he would feel right at home in the Cuck Forum here!

Jerry Falwell Jr. DENIES he has resigned from Liberty University and says he is on 'indefinite leave' after pool boy claimed the evangelist watched while he had sex with his wife Becki Falwell several times a year

Read all about it! Falwell sitting in the corner with his pants down watching the Cuban pool boy service his wife. I figure Jerry is probably somewhere in here at Black to White! I just wonder what screen name he is using . . .

Yes, thats right.........Seems like Falwell Jr enjoys what the rest of us do on this site. That just makes him a regular guy, nothing wrong with that. He wasnt supposed to go into business with the lad, thats for sure. And after trying to extort $$ from the Falwells, and making the front page of every newspaper and website..........The lad might find it hard to get ANY job ANYWHERE. Maybe the young boy should have thought things thru first ?

I think your politics don't have anything to do with swinging. I've been around liberal swingers and conservative swingers.

You may not have all the facts. Perhaps he went in there to preach...or perhaps he was delivering....oh....say....fried chicken....as a way to make ends meet.

I agree 100%. In my youth i sat in Sunday school with the reverend's *******. He would tell us all about the movies he saw the previous week. His ******* preached damnation on any who would attend those vile movies that were filled with sin. But that was only the beginning in my teens the good reverend damned to hell a young girl in our church. She had a baby out of wedlock a total sin by his definition. He never said a word about the ******* of her baby a deacon of the church, married, who had impregnated a sixteen year old girl. That was when i washed my mind of the whole thing. In my long life I've met some very devout religious people from many different religions. People who try to follow the teachings of their chosen religion, that is their right and i admire them. Sadly in my personal experiences they are a minority .
Some say that if you "Live by the sword, you'll die by the sword". In this case, they lived as hypocrites and died as hypocrites. To bad he still gets a multi-million dollar salary financed by donations from the gullible.

Back