Extremely rough interracial scenes

He wasn't in the room. He refused to whip her sexually. He didn't understand how his wife would actually want to be spanked or whipped. He thought it wasn't erotic. But it is what she wanted. She wanted various types of spanking. Flogging whipping slapping etc. She was turned on by it. Her nipples turn to iron and literally leaked. The deepest part of her feminine energy was released from even viewing spankings! ... so when I finally did it, not only did she derive immense pleasure from the entire scenario. Her husband actually saw a video and understood how he could do it himself. This was a sexually relationship changing experience for them. He was grateful for me showing him and maintaining his privacy so I was given the greatest gift. His wife to use for my own pleasure.
This is almost exactly what happened with us, except my husband didn't change. He could only go so far before reaching his limit, which was well short of mine.

He wasn't in the room. He refused to whip her sexually. He didn't understand how his wife would actually want to be spanked or whipped. He thought it wasn't erotic. But it is what she wanted. She wanted various types of spanking. Flogging whipping slapping etc. She was turned on by it. Her nipples turn to iron and literally leaked. The deepest part of her feminine energy was released from even viewing spankings! ... so when I finally did it, not only did she derive immense pleasure from the entire scenario. Her husband actually saw a video and understood how he could do it himself. This was a sexually relationship changing experience for them. He was grateful for me showing him and maintaining his privacy so I was given the greatest gift. His wife to use for my own pleasure.
MMh, you're a hero... :wub:

Nothing better than a sexy woman who is willing and wanting to take some abuse along with her pleasure. The ability to take the potentially destructive and violent testosterone of the strong men and convert it into powerful pleasurable Sexual Energy is life-saving and prevents outside violence an unwanted war. To all the women who can handle this type of treatment, thank you I appreciate you and I need you.

Dm us. The wife likes a hard pounding like this.

Back