Extremely rough interracial scenes

Sorry for my English it's not my first language

I'm looking for verry rough interracial scenes specially two specific type of Interracial scenes

1) where guy is too much rough or big for her , and she try tap out or try to get away but the guy hold her tight and continue to fuck her ....

For example Jaelyn Fox with Richard Mann in Big Mann On Campus #2 ... Where at some point she try to get away but Richard didn't let her and continues to fuck her ....

2)and then , interracial scenes where the girl successfully taps out after some rough pounding ....For example Gianna michaels for interracialpassAnd. Alex more for blackpayback

Please recommend scene ....... In both of the cases you can see the pain and pleasure in their faces ...they are screaming .....And the scenes can be new or old, I don't care if the scenes are 20 years old or 20 days old...Or ameteur or professional

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry for my English it's not my first language

I'm looking for verry rough interracial scenes specially two specific type of Interracial scenes

1) where guy is too much rough or big for her , and she try tap out or try to get away but the guy hold her tight and continue to fuck her ....

For example Jaelyn Fox with Richard Mann in Big Mann On Campus #2 ... Where at some point she try to get away but Richard didn't let her and continues to fuck her ....

2)and then , interracial scenes where the girl successfully taps out after some rough pounding ....For example Gianna michaels for interracialpassAnd. Alex more for blackpayback

Please recommend scene ....... In both of the cases you can see the pain and pleasure in their faces ...they are screaming .....And the scenes can be new or old, I don't care if the scenes are 20 years old or 20 days old...Or ameteur or professional

Thanks
I have a few videos I posted like that, and a new one today. Look at my uploads (not many)

Back