this plot is very exciting, imagining your girlfriend in the place of the girl in the video. watching another man's penis penetrate her anus. imagine how she squeezes her sphincter around his penis, how she looks into my eyes and smiles. how she asks me to come hold her thigh so that she can hug and kiss me. imagine how I lick her pussy to make her anal sex more comfortable. watching another man's penis make friction, pulling her sphincter and pushing it in again. watch the moment when his balls rise, his penis begins to throb, he pushes it as deep as possible, pouring sperm into her intestines. After the other man has emptied his balls inside, he will remove his sperm-covered, wet penis from the anal ring and thrust it into my girlfriend's mouth for her to clean it. and at this moment I will remove the remnants of the guest’s sperm with a napkin between the girl’s buttocks. I'm excited by the thought that another man's sperm will be inside my girlfriend, it should be completely safe. kiss her cheeks and neck while she sucks his dick, strokes it. Kissing her lips, smelling and tasting the remnants of the other's seed.
So hot

Back