Extreme race-play

That is the trouble hun if you go against what is normal your classed as god knows what I love BBC fucvking me and I'll keep doing it

That is the trouble hun if you go against what is normal your classed as god knows what I love BBC fucvking me and I'll keep doing it
Never much worried about what other people or society thought about me, although i played their liul game to fit in for a bit, i've since learned that there is no greater evil than self deception. Being true to one's self and nature is much more substantial than the admiration/respect of anyone else.

What's much more pervasive in our society today is not racial slavery but economic slavery. One's pigmentation is no longer the defining line, it's the 1% line that defines it now

True to some extent although what many tend to forget is although late capitalism has some serious problems with the few monoplosing various industries creating an unprecendeted gap between the rich and poor, the poor are still richer than they ever have been.

True to some extent although what many tend to forget is although late capitalism has some serious problems with the few monoplosing various industries creating an unprecendeted gap between the rich and poor, the poor are still richer than they ever have been.
While that may appear to be the truth, a closer look, beyond any Keynsian analysis, will reveal that the poor are less stable; because they don't outright own much in value, less free; their lives keyed to the news that is spoonfed them by the traditional media; and more afraid; they fear losing what little gains they have made so they dare not raise voice of discontent.

It appears to be true based on everything being exponentially cheaper than it was 100 years ago. Being poor used to mean going without food now the poor has a problem with obesity. The poor in America live better lives than in most of Europe. As for traditional media and being 'more afraid', people were vastly more susceptible to propaganda the further back you go, given the fewer media outlets and the decreased exposure folks had.

Sounds more like fear mongering from so called progressive 'liberals'.

It appears to be true based on everything being exponentially cheaper than it was 100 years ago. Being poor used to mean going without food now the poor has a problem with obesity. The poor in America live better lives than in most of Europe. As for traditional media and being 'more afraid', people were vastly more susceptible to propaganda the further back you go, given the fewer media outlets and the decreased exposure folks had.

1) I would like to know from what data field You are drawing the 'exponentially cheaper' conclusion from.
2) Price doesn't equate the value, while i agree some things are far more accessible, for example the availability of fruit and meat to the general public, that doesn't mean it's readily affordable.
3) i do agree with Your conclusion on obesity, but it's tied to having access to healthy foods at affordable prices and the proliferation of fast foods joints.
4) true people have more outlets fgor news, but since these outlets, newspaper; magazines; tv and radio; are all owned by just 3 corporations which show only that which they choose instead of unbiased reporting i find it hard to believe they are given the whole story or the truth
5) as for the sobriquet of 'fear mongering liberal' tis but Your opinion, i speak what i know to be the TRUTH, whether it be regarded liberal, moderate or conservative

1) Exponentially is obviously hyperbole although it's related to the increase in technology being exponential, and hence making everything cheaper and cheaper over time. The amount of man power that it's need to create reduces with the increase in technological power. Even increasingly scarce fuel is traded off by more efficiency in it's use and extraction.
2) Fruit and meat is more accessible than it's ever been giving the ferocious methods of mass food production, logistics, international trade. The poor aren't fat because they need fructose corn syrup to survive they choose to eat *******. The food quality may be worse in some areas these days I grant you but I bet even the high priced organic food is still cheaper than what veg used to be 50 or so years ago.
This is just largely illustrative but demonstrates my point:
In 1970, only 36% of all Americans had air conditioning. Today, 80% of poor residents have it.

So not only is it cheaper, but it begs the question how poor are the poor if they have air conditioning!? I think the great exaggeration comes from as you said, the unprecedented gap in wealth. Humans look to their peers, they don't look 50 to 100 years ago to see how much better off they are. Not that they should the poor I mean, I'm taking beef with the narrative.

4) When have newspapers ever reported in a manner that didn't reflect their own biases? Rupert Murdoch may have his tenticles in many a news outlet but there are so many news outlets that it still is giving out more information than it used to.
Oh yeah and a little thing that allows you to access the entirety of human knowledge = the internet, quite the leveller.
5) Opinions, opinions. I was commenting on what the nature of the usual opinions are that I see. Conservatives and liberals both have their brand of fear mongering and I was commenting on the liberal kind that tend to have an anti-west, anti-captilism and these days anti-white slant, well not slant more falling right over.

The first black guy that asked me to say such things as, please give me that big black man cock. Scared me, I felt like I was doing something bad and wrong. I had a hard time saying things like that.
But got so aroused when he called me names like white slut or black cock loving bitch.
But now I have a few black men that call me when they need to have no strings nasty sex, and have been able to say the things they want me to say during sex. And now I get so turned on by it. I know that it's only a role playing sex thing and after we are done so is that talk.
I was surprised hoe many black men love being called the N word by white women. So now when one calls me and tells me that his bin black man cock wants a dirty married white whore like me to service him. I can beg him to use my white pussy for his needs, and let him tell me I'm only good for sex, and how I'm built to be a black cock whore. I love hearing how black men look at me and want to use me, that I'm a sexy sluty looking woman. And I reply with, whenever your huge black cock needs my service, just call me and dump your load in me, then leave

The first black guy that asked me to say such things as, please give me that big black man cock. Scared me, I felt like I was doing something bad and wrong. I had a hard time saying things like that.
But got so aroused when he called me names like white slut or black cock loving bitch.
But now I have a few black men that call me when they need to have no strings nasty sex, and have been able to say the things they want me to say during sex. And now I get so turned on by it. I know that it's only a role playing sex thing and after we are done so is that talk.
I was surprised hoe many black men love being called the N word by white women. So now when one calls me and tells me that his bin black man cock wants a dirty married white whore like me to service him. I can beg him to use my white pussy for his needs, and let him tell me I'm only good for sex, and how I'm built to be a black cock whore. I love hearing how black men look at me and want to use me, that I'm a sexy sluty looking woman. And I reply with, whenever your huge black cock needs my service, just call me and dump your load in me, then leave

I think a good chunk of sexiness is pushing boundaries and being naughty. Cuckolding and race play are certainly big taboos. The word black man is just rife with sexy connotations. Rappers and their bitches, mandingo ******* lust or savages so lusty a white woman merely had to suggest she was raped and everyone woudl believe her. The latter is perhaps too edgy for most I'm just pointing out there's alot of history to the word, and much of it in later years more sexy and hip.

Sorry, cant let you get away with this statement.
The poor are poorer in the USA and there are more of them than in Europe. It would also of course depend on what you consider Europe to be. The continent or the European Union. Even in most European countries where there are economic problems, there are still safety blocks for those not able to feed/cloth their families. Social welfare is better than in USA.
As to why the poor are getting fatter, well you only have to look at what is available for them to eat cheaply. Most of these foods will make you bigger and fatter and are certainly NOT healthy (despite what producers tell you). On the other hand, I suppose if your starving, the last thing you look at are the ingredients or calorific quantity.

Having said the above, I am like most white men on this site. I firmly believe that Black Men are superior sexually than us and that they fuck our women better. I also try to encourage as many white women to fuck Black Men.

I also (i know its a bit to radical for some) believe in Black Superiority over whites and i am always very subservient to Black people, which, in the main, i consider superior to me. Not for everybody i know, but there you are.

1) Exponentially is obviously hyperbole although it's related to the increase in technology being exponential, and hence making everything cheaper and cheaper over time. The amount of man power that it's need to create reduces with the increase in technological power. Even increasingly scarce fuel is traded off by more efficiency in it's use and extraction.
2) Fruit and meat is more accessible than it's ever been giving the ferocious methods of mass food production, logistics, international trade. The poor aren't fat because they need fructose corn syrup to survive they choose to eat *******. The food quality may be worse in some areas these days I grant you but I bet even the high priced organic food is still cheaper than what veg used to be 50 or so years ago.
This is just largely illustrative but demonstrates my point:
In 1970, only 36% of all Americans had air conditioning. Today, 80% of poor residents have it.

So not only is it cheaper, but it begs the question how poor are the poor if they have air conditioning!? I think the great exaggeration comes from as you said, the unprecedented gap in wealth. Humans look to their peers, they don't look 50 to 100 years ago to see how much better off they are. Not that they should the poor I mean, I'm taking beef with the narrative.

4) When have newspapers ever reported in a manner that didn't reflect their own biases? Rupert Murdoch may have his tenticles in many a news outlet but there are so many news outlets that it still is giving out more information than it used to.
Oh yeah and a little thing that allows you to access the entirety of human knowledge = the internet, quite the leveller.
5) Opinions, opinions. I was commenting on what the nature of the usual opinions are that I see. Conservatives and liberals both have their brand of fear mongering and I was commenting on the liberal kind that tend to have an anti-west, anti-captilism and these days anti-white slant, well not slant more falling right over.
while i do agree with Your assessment concerning the price of foodstuffs the point i was trying to drive home isw the ACCESSIBILITY that people in poorer neighborhoods have to affordable, quality foodstuff. Air conditioning is hardly a quality of life issue whereas food is. Tv, radio and newspapers vastly outweigh digital devices and the internet when it comes to how we get our news (http://www.americanpressinstitute.org/publications/reports/survey-research/how-americans-get-news/).

Sorry, cant let you get away with this statement.
The poor are poorer in the USA and there are more of them than in Europe. It would also of course depend on what you consider Europe to be. The continent or the European Union. Even in most European countries where there are economic problems, there are still safety blocks for those not able to feed/cloth their families. Social welfare is better than in USA.
As to why the poor are getting fatter, well you only have to look at what is available for them to eat cheaply. Most of these foods will make you bigger and fatter and are certainly NOT healthy (despite what producers tell you). On the other hand, I suppose if your starving, the last thing you look at are the ingredients or calorific quantity.

What I consider Europe to be, well obviously not most of Eastern Europe that flocks to the west for it's riches and benefits, pick a country, Germany, France, Denmark, England.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors...ive-better-than-most-of-the-rest-of-humanity/

Social wellfare may be better in some of the European countries but then that's shifting the argument. At the very least 'can't let you get away with that statement' makes what I said sound ridiculous where there's quite a few facts on my side.

-----------------
You both talk about accessibility and I have know idea what you are flapping about. Wallmarts etc are enormous in the states, mass produced farming in the middle states are some of the biggest and most prolific in the world and yet they won't stock the shelves full of any relatively cheap vegetation? Fruit and Veg I might add that is going to be decidedly cheaper than it was a few decades ago.

So they have accessibility to air con but not fruits and vegetables? Come on. There may be lots of opportunistic fast food joints scattered around but then this starts to smack of denying the poor are making choices to eat a ******* ridden Mcdonalds over some collard greens.

And internet and search engines are the two highest bars, the last two are basically the internet as well with social media sites. Most of those stats speak to the power of the internet. So you have old and new forms people getting their information from. Though really that's a defunct point, there are more media outlets than ever and not all are owned by monopolies. So while there may be a problem, compared to the decades prior you've got it backward. The media may be bias but it's not entirely uniform, nor does it discount alot of the good reporting that they do. It depends what issue you're talking about.

Having said the above, I am like most white men on this site. I firmly believe that Black Men are superior sexually than us and that they fuck our women better. I also try to encourage as many white women to fuck Black Men.

I also (i know its a bit to radical for some) believe in Black Superiority over whites and i am always very subservient to Black people, which, in the main, i consider superior to me. Not for everybody i know, but there you are.

I'm assuming you're referring to the sorry state of black poverty and incarceration with the 'having said the above', either that or your kinky subservience is not related.

I think the above though, both the kink and political views can be summed up by a fairly politically incorrect view of the differences in the races. My fellow blacks have more testoerone, bone density, higher sex drive, impulsivity, amongst other things I would wager but has less scientific evidence for like increased rhythm. Blacks dominate any sport that requires high speed and agility, basketball, football, baseball, on it goes. We think, fuck, and move fast and smooth.

We're also generally score lower on IQ tests which while you can say only test a certain kind of intelligence it's a pretty important one that is a good indicator of financial success. Combine that with increased aggression and you get alot of poverty and crime. I'm not discounting legitimate racist obstacles in life and in the system but I find they are usually grossly over estimated. Like police shooting more black people is actually bollocks when more whites are shot by police in the US than black. And no I'm not just talking about because whites are higher proportion of the population, I'm talking about based on the level of crime each race is commiting.

Back to kink this obviously shows in the bedroom. People can feel our natural gusto and rugged domination. I also see this comparing the difference in women. Black women tend to be so much easier in their bodies, thicker, denser, more comfortable, where white women tend to be much more in their head, more elegant soft and sensitive. Which makes for a sweet contrast. And I always love in these forums the people who often gravitate hardist to black on white kink, tend to be the strongest PC advocates of no difference between the races, even though their body's and arousals say different.

I'm assuming you're referring to the sorry state of black poverty and incarceration with the 'having said the above', either that or your kinky subservience is not related.

I think the above though, both the kink and political views can be summed up by a fairly politically incorrect view of the differences in the races. My fellow blacks have more testoerone, bone density, higher sex drive, impulsivity, amongst other things I would wager but has less scientific evidence for like increased rhythm. Blacks dominate any sport that requires high speed and agility, basketball, football, baseball, on it goes. We think, fuck, and move fast and smooth.

We're also generally score lower on IQ tests which while you can say only test a certain kind of intelligence it's a pretty important one that is a good indicator of financial success. Combine that with increased aggression and you get alot of poverty and crime. I'm not discounting legitimate racist obstacles in life and in the system but I find they are usually grossly over estimated. Like police shooting more black people is actually bollocks when more whites are shot by police in the US than black. And no I'm not just talking about because whites are higher proportion of the population, I'm talking about based on the level of crime each race is commiting.

Back to kink this obviously shows in the bedroom. People can feel our natural gusto and rugged domination. I also see this comparing the difference in women. Black women tend to be so much easier in their bodies, thicker, denser, more comfortable, where white women tend to be much more in their head, more elegant soft and sensitive. Which makes for a sweet contrast. And I always love in these forums the people who often gravitate hardist to black on white kink, tend to be the strongest PC advocates of no difference between the races, even though their body's and arousals say different.

I agree with most of what you are saying. The general point of my post was that there is massive poverty in the USA and whilst there is also poverty in other countries in western Europe, it is more obvious in cities in USA. Of course this could simply be that there are more people in USA cities but I also think that society is more open to help in Europe and systems are in place here to support those that cannot help (or in many cases wont) their own cause. Certainly countries like Norway, for example, have probably the best social programe in place.

As to my admiration for Black Men and interracial sex with white (especially married) women, thats my kink and i try to encourage as many white women to go Black as I can and have over the years.
There is something very right about a Black Man bedding a married white woman with the full consent of her husband.

Craziest thing I've ever been asked to do (was by a blk man) was wear a Civil War era dress while he wear field slave clothes. He wanted to play mistress and slave, wanted to be beat and called "n...".
I'm from the deep South. NOOOO WAY was I about to do that! You NEVER know how somebody will react even if they think they want something.
There's a line, and that word is mine. I don't take that word lightly. Being a white person from Alabama I am completely aware of how much damage the casual use of that word can cause.

We both have really strong views on this. i (ty)was mostly taught by super kinky hypnos. i had my first encounter with a bbc that knew this and had talked to me about my almost wide open limits. i was trained from day onr for maximum kink so to speak.
Anyone in a similar boat?

re: Extreme Race Play
The problem with doing these kinds of fantasy play (ie *******, Slave-Master, Gangbangs, Race Play, Bondage, etc) is that they have a tendency to occasionally go astray from "just play" to something more serious, and someone gets hurt from it ... physically, that is. And if you're male, and its a woman injured ... you lose; that's just the way it is.

I use my cats as an example: Cats love to rough house, particularly the 2 males. They'll play tag, and chase each other around the house, tackle each other, then run, etc ... its actually fun to watch them, but eventually (and it rarely fails) one plays a bit too rough, the other gets pissed off, and I end up having to break up a real cat fight. Fur flying everywhere, sometimes wounds I have to put antiseptic on. My neighbor, who loves my "tom", says we should just let them fight ... yeah, but then one of them gets seriously hurt and I end up with the vet bill. One of them got a eye scratch and it cost me over $200 fixing the damn cat up.

Anyways, one can say they're in "full control" of their emotions, but if someone accidently hits that hot button, its easy to slide into a not pretending situation. So, that would be my reluctance in suggesting such activities. Mac

Sounds like unnecessary fear to me

Back