Extreme race-play

In real life I don't actually believe in this superiority stuff. I think that individuals all have their strengths and weaknesses, yada yada yada. I do believe, however, that in general (and I know that everyone has shown statistics that show there is no, or very little difference in penis size) black men have larger penises. Just like tall men usually have larger penises, it just seems like that's the way it is. You can tell me that it's not so and I'll just be like "yeah, ok." That being said I have to admit that the concept of race play is a HUGE turn on for me. I mean, HUGE, probably more so than actually having sex. There have been many times on this site and places like it previously where I have gotten myself off by just talking to black dudes anonymously on here and telling them that their cocks are way bigger than mine because I'm white. Telling them that I am weaker, smaller, and submissive to them is probably the biggest turn on in the world. I don't mean to come off as mean spirited or putting down my own race or anything like that. It's just a very, very nasty, dirty fetish of mine and when I get on here behind the keyboard and it's anonymity I can't help myself, I'm too horny to deny what turns me on.

Also, I have on numerous occasions hooked white girls up with black guys and convinced black friends and co-workers to date white chicks. This one young black guy that I was friends with, he was kind of socially awkward and had never gotten laid. I showed him what dating sites to get on and helped him make a profile on Plenty of Fish and Ok Cupid, and he started meeting older horny white ladies and fucking the ******* out of them. I think that he started to, at some point, figure out that I was turned on by this, but I tried to hide it from him in much the same way that Emperor Palpatine hid his being a Sith Lord from the Jedi in the prequels.
Not cool, at that point. There's a breach of trust there from a friend that trusts you. I doubt he wanted to be turned into a fetish for you to get off on. I'm kinky as fuck, too. And some of these fantasies are hot. But it's all got to be consensual, and this wasn't.

I would say that approximately half the black men I've been with (not a huge number) have enjoyed it when I called them "black man" in bed. For the others, it was obviously uncomfortable and I just didn't do it again.
Please feel it out in conversation, first, talking about fantasies. Not cool springing it on someone, mid-sex, who isn't into that. I think it's hot as fuck, too. But it's got to be consensual, or you're potentially really violating someone, and not in a good way. If the tables were turned, a woman might call that a form of *******. Though I know you likely didn't mean any harm, just like some men don't when they take ogling and remarks too far and make a woman feel uncomfortable or unsafe. Doesn't mean a line wasn't crossed with them that shouldn't have been.

Not judging. Just saying.

Last edited:
One of tbe first Dom Black couples we corresponded with made it quite clear any sessions would be laced with extreme race play for 3 days once tbe sessions started. I understood it was "play", and wanted to meet, but it did not go over well with my wife and needless to stay we did not meet with this couple nor anyone yet.

Every girl wanna once be used treated like a whore and every guy want to play rough its natural...we all watching movies and wanna be like them guys- bull fucking roughly girl being used raped ******
That is what my wife has said about being for black men only. She loves to called names like slut and whore. She went to an older black mans house one night and all she knew about him was he has a huge big black dick
they both got naked and while she was sucking his dick the bull would demean her by telling me what a slur I am. He would be shooting to come down my throat he would say don't you spill a drop of my sperm you bitch

I dont know why this is so popular these days and why its so popular with the younger crowd, maybe a backlash from all the "sensitivity" going on right now? But i would like to know more about it since many girls question me about it and i dont really know much.... :(

Yes i know there are a 3000+ verified group of girls on Darkside but im 40 and the group is 13-21.... soooo..... nope :p

I dont know why this is so popular these days and why its so popular with the younger crowd, maybe a backlash from all the "sensitivity" going on right now? But i would like to know more about it since many girls question me about it and i dont really know much.... :(

Yes i know there are a 3000+ verified group of girls on Darkside but im 40 and the group is 13-21.... soooo..... nope :p
Don't worry about your younger crowd. Just keep being that black cock loving hottie you are.

I don't know if this is race play but I had a partner who is East African and he insisted a few times that I would apologize on behalf of all white for colonizing Africa while pleasuring him or while he fucked me. I am not sure whether that was an additional turn on for him or whether he just seized the moment when I am very vulnerable and submissive to have me say this. I sincerely apologized. Maybe some people might think this is weird in a way but I felt like this was really important to him that I said this and so I happily complied with his demand.
Quite odd. East Africa was largely dominated by Arabs though the Sultanate of Oman for hundreds of years. It was the whites who drove out the Arabs and ended the slavery there and only ruled for a few decades before it was split into several East African countries...but what has reality to do with it. It made him happy and you got bedded

I love Raceplay! As a disposable white boy loser for Black, i am pro white genocide! I would love to be a true white pig slave for a Black Master and to serve him as a permanantly chaste and pussyfree Overtime Slave to be worked to death at multiple jobs to pay reparations that all white owe! Im just a piece of snuffable white ******* that knows its place is to serve a Black King with NO safe words.... just true slavery to Black to Honor them forever!

I love Raceplay! As a disposable white boy loser for Black, i am pro white genocide! I would love to be a true white pig slave for a Black Master and to serve him as a permanantly chaste and pussyfree Overtime Slave to be worked to death at multiple jobs to pay reparations that all white owe! Im just a piece of snuffable white ******* that knows its place is to serve a Black King with NO safe words.... just true slavery to Black to Honor them forever! Im in Rhode Island and im available to serve interested Black Kings! 401-641-9127

The most extreme I get with "race play" is how much I've discovered I enjoy being called a "white girl" during sex. Little white girl, slutty white girl, etc.

I don't know why, but it turns me on!

Me too. I’ve been told numerous times I take BBC like a good white slut, makes me wetter
I am EXACTLY the same way. I have always found black men gorgeous anyway, but the actual interracial aspect itself (not just black men, but black on white sex, specifically) gives me such a buzz. So when the guy is reveling in that aspect by being calling me those names, it gets me off SO. HARD. Love it, love it, love it.

Back