Extreme race-play

.... I'm waiting for black women to start kneeling for all the white men after people get through this odd political correctness era.
My observances, and conversations I've had with black, male associates at work, is that young, black women are really ill and frustrated right now. Black males are not keeping up with black women in education, and a 1/3 of black males are rotating in and out of prisons. Plus, black males and white females see each other more as novelties to play with, rather than entering into serious relationships ... particularly black men, who are popular not only for their rumored, oversized appendages, but the fact that there is a shortage of black men; a supply and demand situation in their favor. Black males see no reason for settling down with one female, and black females see white females as a distracting issue to their abilities in finding suitable black males.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is race play but I had a partner who is East African and he insisted a few times that I would apologize on behalf of all white for colonizing Africa while pleasuring him or while he fucked me. I am not sure whether that was an additional turn on for him or whether he just seized the moment when I am very vulnerable and submissive to have me say this. I sincerely apologized. Maybe some people might think this is weird in a way but I felt like this was really important to him that I said this and so I happily complied with his demand.

I don't know if this is race play but I had a partner who is East African and he insisted a few times that I would apologize on behalf of all white for colonizing Africa while pleasuring him or while he fucked me. I am not sure whether that was an additional turn on for him or whether he just seized the moment when I am very vulnerable and submissive to have me say this. I sincerely apologized. Maybe some people might think this is weird in a way but I felt like this was really important to him that I said this and so I happily complied with his demand.
No Verena I think what you did was honorable You allowed the Black Guy to get sexual satisfaction and at the same time took part in a form of reparations. More whites could learn from you Would love to see a picture of you !!!

No Verena I think what you did was honorable You allowed the Black Guy to get sexual satisfaction and at the same time took part in a form of reparations. More whites could learn from you Would love to see a picture of you !!!

Will not share a photo of me openly with the forum but I can send you one if you send me a private message.

Edit: No nudes though. My BBC doesn't allow that. Sorry. :)

Have to slightly agree with MacNfries about losing control of the situation.
I have written before about a bad experience i had after just starting in all this. I met a guy in a club, agreed to go back to his place. We went back and hubby was waiting in a car round the corner for safety. I thought it would be really funny/sexy to tell the guy that my hubby was an organiser in a Far Right party (hes not by the way). The guy really went off on one, ranting about racists and why we cant live together etc, i listened to his lecture then the following sex was very rough and scary. I still gave hubby the safeword as the guy was so angry, i was worried what would happen if
hubby came to the door!
I have never used this sort of extreme race play since, prefer the submissive, white wife role! X

uhm,.................

Why on Earth would you associate the Far Right with racism? ... If anything it's the Far Left who seeks to manipulate & economically control black folk .. it's the Far Right who seeks to make them free economically

FYI ....It's the Far Left who bring in immigrants to take BLACK JOBS AWAY FROM CITIZENS ...
2ps2dtj.jpg

She made me suck his big black cock until I cried, and told him I had such a short, puny penis it almost made her ashamed of being white.
It would have been hotter if he made you say that your penis was puny and that his was massive and superior in all ways.

Certainly, but let's take it to the next level. You're getting "used & abused" by a couple aggressive lovers. Your loud moans and begging are stimulating these well hung studs to use and abuse you even harder, and you get injured, requiring some costly medical attention, or, you get an incurable social disease ... So, are you saying you and your husband would absorb the costs as part of the risks of your sexual fantasy? I don't think so. Once these guys start taking you, and your moans of joy turn to moans of pain, they're likely to get even more stimulated ... and once you get an incurable social disease, your husband, and men to follow, will likely want nothing to do with you once your issue is revealed. And do you think those hot, black studs are going to own up to the issue created? Wow ... I doubt you'd even be able to locate 'em, much less get any help from them.
Just saying, if you get into this scenario, please take the necessary precautions ... safe words and having your husband near by is really important.
View attachment 481781

I feel like good communication skills and a safe word are essential. It's important to let everyone present know that it's seriously going too far, and that you're no longer just role-playing the ******* or ******* humiliation.

Raceplay is the bomb. I'm waiting for black women to start kneeling for all the white men after people get through this odd political correctness era.

Yes that is so true. I really dislike how hated White Men are in the interracial community. Do people really believe that Black Women don't want to be enslaved to Dom White Men the same way White Women want to be slaves to Black Men?

Black Women get so much grief for wanting to be a n*gger slave to a Dom White Man but the same people will praise White Women for spitting on White Men and submitting to Black. The genre isn't complete until everyone is accepted IMHO. This fetish should be about equality. The equality to be a slave if you desire and not be judged.

As a black man I love to hear a white woman calling a black man a "n#gger"

The N word is an extremely powerful trigger word. It can induce both homicidal violence and explosive orgasms. I wish people could get over it and realize it's just about sex and love not hate. If my white girl tells me she wants some nigg@ dick I get incredibly turned on.

I think White Women are placed on a pedestal and I enjoy seeing a Black Man knock her off her high horse so to speak and show her what a whore she really is. Tell her she's a dirty white cracker whore as you anally violate her

Last edited:
uhm,.................

Why on Earth would you associate the Far Right with racism? ... If anything it's the Far Left who seeks to manipulate & economically control black folk .. it's the Far Right who seeks to make them free economically

FYI ....It's the Far Left who bring in immigrants to take BLACK JOBS AWAY FROM CITIZENS ...
2ps2dtj.jpg

Neither political party cares about anything other than power. They will exploit anything to gain an advantage. They want us divided and at odds so they can profit from the chaos. Don't forget about the Dixiecrats who all left the Republican Party after integration. The U.S. Government is racist as hell and it's against anyone who won't conform to "Americanism" whatever that is.. The republicans are economic elitist plutocrats and the democrats are patronizing White supremacists. They don't serve the interests of any working class people.

My observances, and conversations I've had with black, male associates at work, is that young, black women are really ill and frustrated right now. Black males are not keeping up with black women in education, and a 1/3 of black males are rotating in and out of prisons. Plus, black males and white females see each other more as novelties to play with, rather than entering into serious relationships ... particularly black men, who are popular not only for their rumored, oversized appendages, but the fact that there is a shortage of black men; a supply and demand situation in their favor. Black males see no reason for settling down with one female, and black females see white females as a distracting issue to their abilities in finding suitable black males.

Women are the majority of the voting age public, the majority of students in higher education, they earn the majority of the advanced degrees, and they are beginning to surpass Men economically. Men regardless of race are the less privileged class. My observation is that White Women are the most privileged class in history. Soon we will live in a world where Men are the underclass and Women can't find a partner at all unless they are willing to go slumming. This is due to free love and women's liberation IMHO. It sucks for everyone in the end

Neither political party cares about anything other than power. They will exploit anything to gain an advantage. They want us divided and at odds so they can profit from the chaos. Don't forget about the Dixiecrats who all left the Republican Party after integration. The U.S. Government is racist as hell and it's against anyone who won't conform to "Americanism" whatever that is.. The republicans are economic elitist plutocrats and the democrats are patronizing White supremacists. They don't serve the interests of any working class people.
Its the same in most cointries. Politicians simply want power and to be in control

Back