Exposing Black Misandry

“This Is A Hate Crime”: Kansas City Black Family Demanding Justice After A White Man Shoots Black Boy, Ralph Yarl, In The Head Twice For Ringing Doorbell Of The Wrong Home, White Man Released By Police Hours Later​

Community members are demanding justice after a white man in Kansas City shot a black boy, Ralph Yarl, twice for ringing the doorbell of the wrong home.

KANSAS CITY, MO – Ralph Yarl, a 16 year old Black boy, was shot twice by a white man in North Kansas City after accidentally ringing the doorbell of the wrong home while attempting to pick up his sibling. The white man reportedly shot Ralph in the head through the glass door, then when Yarl was already ******* out on the ground, shot him again. The family has described it as a hate crime, and community members are calling for justice for the young victim.

“This was not an ‘error’; this was a hate crime. You don’t shoot a baby in the head because he rang your doorbell. The fact that the police said it was an ‘error’ is why America is the way it is,” said Dr. Faith Spoonmore, the aunt of Ralph Yarl.

Reports indicate that the white man was taken to the police headquarters briefly to provide a statement but was released shortly after without charge. Yarl’s family is outraged that the perpetrator has not been held accountable.

According to Dr. Spoonmore, “This man intended to ******* an innocent baby simply because he rang the doorbell of the wrong house. He looked him in the face and shot him… and the individual is free to go about his day as if he did a great deed. While my nephew Ralph Yarl is a great kid, an intelligent kid, a black boy is left with so many broken pieces.”

Lee Merritt, a nationally recognized civil rights lawyer who has represented Ahmaud Arbery and Cameron Lamb, has taken up the case. Shaun King, a well-known activist and journalist, is also assisting with the case. Since the story was first reported by The Kansas City Defender yesterday, it has gone viral across social media platforms, reaching millions of people.

A protest is scheduled for today as community members continue to demand justice for Ralph Yarl. The Yarl family is urging supporters to help spread awareness about the case and bring attention to the issue of racial violence in America.

This is a developing story and more updates will be provided as they become available.

‘Stop being racist:’ Tickets for loud music nearly 3 times more likely for Black drivers under new Florida law​

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Darius Jermaine Ned Thomas Jr. was driving west on the Florida parkway in Jacksonville that runs along the St. Johns River, listening to music on a Friday afternoon in August in his Chevrolet Malibu sedan, when a sheriff’s deputy in a marked SUV pulled him over.

“When you drove by me, I had my windows up, you had your windows up, and I could clearly hear your radio,” Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office deputy M.L. Albert told Thomas, according to recorded video of the traffic stop.

Albert handed the driver a $114 ticket under a new Florida law making it illegal to play music that can be heard more than 25 feet away – effectively two car lengths – or louder than necessary to hear it when a vehicle is near a home, church, school or hospital.

“You are going to get a citation for the music,” the deputy told the driver. “You cannot hear the music more than 25 feet away. We’re cracking down on that now.”

Thomas, 22, didn’t protest as he leaned out the window to accept the ticket: “Yeah, yeah, OK,” he said. He pleaded guilty in court and paid $140.77 with late fees and other costs the following month. An agency spokeswoman declined to make Albert available to discuss the roadside encounter.

Black drivers, like Thomas, are nearly three times more likely than white drivers to be ticketed under the law, according to a new analysis that is part of an investigative reporting project in the University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications. The law was passed by Florida’s GOP-controlled Legislature last year and signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis.

What's really fucking funny is that some of you fucking throwbacks can't read. This thread is about Black Misandry. I think you've already been advised to start your own fucking thread... Fill it to the fucking brim with whatever rhetoric, propaganda, and media that you choose. Now kiss my fucking ass until it makes you fucking laugh 🤣.

Last edited:
Back