Do you still play with black woman

That's true, the level of submission you seek is a bit hard to find in black women. The black lady I am in a committed relationship with is fully submissive and she is collared too.
I think white women may be more submissive with black men, but but necessarily with white men

OK my childhood friend wants me to fuck her. She's cute as fuck too, kimd like those girls that have a glowup. Might be the 3rd black girl I've ever seriously thought about fucking.

She's my age but she's a virgin so I don't want her to get super attached when I take her virginity. She's sending me pics and stuff and damn. Like my dick just can't help not to get hard.

She wants to come up here to visit. If she does we'll 100% fuck because I only have a one bedroom apt.

So I guess I'll be playing with black women again.

Here in Southern California black Unicorns or single black females who are actually in the swing lifestyle are rare. On the swing sites there are single black women but they will say that they are not in the lifestyle which is code for "I'm just looking for some good dick and possibly a relationship"! I have tried a few who claimed to be Unicorns but was on some I want a boyfriend type stuff. So I don't even do the black Unicorns because they are never real Unicorns in my experience. I will also say that black women are the only women who on a swinger site actually got mad and made rude racist comments about me having sex with none black women.

If she is not married I don't mess with them. I have met straight black couple's and mixed black couples were the husband is white or Hispanic.
I’m a unicorn or cuckquean … I’m also veryyyy submissive

I’m a unicorn or cuckquean … I’m also veryyyy submissive
You are very rare! I have been with a few black couples over the years funny enough they were military couples. I think I have seen a black woman once at a swingers party with a white guy and they didn't play with at all just watched.

In the swinger site when you see most black couples they are actually looking for females only and the single females are usually looking for a man for a relationship and that's why I never take them seriously.

Ya know I always here this idea that " black woman are not submissive enough " which to me that's just a matter of opinion. But what I have notice is more black woman take the "Qos" banner and showing more love for not just kink lifestyle but bbc worshipping. I was wondering do most of the blk males here quit dating blk woman or is it a happy medium.

But as far as white woman goes. I still date them but since 2020 there more of a idea that sex with black men is something you can profit off of. Let's be honest..how many time have you seen a white woman who says she looking for blk cock but when you look at her profile there Amazon wish list only fan links and pictures of her with white guys ..
All the stereo types of black women I hear about is being projected thought white these days .
Personally I like woman of all races and classes ..of course there's the offends ones but they can move on with the drama I'm looking for the opinion of the bruh bruh bros ..
And if you don't date black woman because of your own personal issues that's fine ..but they rest of us don't care about your "self hatred " issue ..I'm looking for solutions not problems
All pussy is pink and it don't matter what the outter shell shade is.. My preference is feminine non masculine loyalty.. So whatever shade of woman who displays this is what I find attractive.

Back