Black Female Divestment

I have no idea what you are talking about or where you are going with this conversation? Smh
It not hard .you should because you brought it up ...that why you need to stop writing this long paragraphs going back and forth because you are forgetting topic you yourself bring up

Last edited:
Personally I have never had any problems with any women no matterwhatcolor. I've always been a very fit good looking guy. I'm also ex military, educated, middle class, and well traveled. I've turned numerous marriage proposals because I like being in the group of single men who gets plenty of what they want without the relationship and commitment stuff! My issue is black women lumping us all in together and talking trash about men

According to the data and statistics black women:
.Have the least networth.
.Have the worst credit rating.
.Earn the least among women but spend the most, primarily on their hair!
.Has the most consumer debt in America.
.Has the most education debt in America.
.Are the top poverty demographic in America.
.Are the most evicted demographic in America.
.Are the most divorced demographic of women in America and initiate 80% percent of the divorces in the black community!
.Are the most overweight and obese demographic of women in America and according to them diets and the BMI chart is racist!
.Are the most single demographic of women in America. There are 3 million more adult black women then men in America.
.According to the data released from studies most none black men studied actually listed black women as their last choice for dating and marriage.
.According to the data most none black men viewed black women as being masculine and aggressive and saw that as a turnoff. All of this information above has nothing to do with black men it's what they did to themselves.

Now this information is the only data that involves black men along with black women.
.70% percent of black women are

Again my only issue is them projecting and talking bad about the whole collective of black men when the majority of us do not even fit the descriptions of what they are talking about. Again the majority of black men are single and childless, have no criminal record, have a good credit rating, and earn a middle class income.
huh? You must be on something lmfaoo
bro just because you enjoy talking about yourself and want to come off ad a non threat to white people don't make your statement true ..

Bro you talking good credit as if you really out here taking care of a entire f.amily ..we all would have good credit if we don't have any responsibility and priorities. We get it ..you a singles jiggalo .you don't have offsprings that you have to put clothes on they back and Xmas gifts under the tree ..you not in a relationship or marriage so you don't have to buy groceries..we get it
But at the same time that the reason. They call you a dusty bum and won't married you ..you think people want to be in a relationship with a person who think they are a man because they have good credit and dress nice lmfao .oh you was in the military. Well so is alot men who can't afford collage and don't have the skills to go to work ..that not a flex ..

Since I live in NC its kind of hard, unfortunately, to have an opinion outside of the biased & racial hatred of the old south states. With the decay & corruption going on within some of these state governments I swear I think some of our southern states are trying to bring back segregation. I'm kind of fortunate that, in the part of NC I live in, the ratio of black to white citizens is much more equal and we get along just fine here. I don't speak as kindly of our republican state government, however.
Young white males in general have been trying to emulate black males for 40 years here ... ie wearing their ball caps & clothes similarly, becoming more beta to young black males, etc. Its kind of disheartening to see our individualities deteriorate. That said, I don't think young, white males really care that a larger % of their white female counterparts have started preferring black males. In fact, again in this area of the state, it seems that a larger than average # of white males in this area enjoy pursuing young black females ... so what is happening here at a more local level isn't a good example of what's happening nationally.
Its pretty clear, however, that nationally & politically, one party is trying to reverse a lot of social accomplishments that have been made over the past 40 or so years and I'm very very concerned about that. I wasn't raised racially biased, and neither are my ki.ds. I guess its going to take a bit more time to wash 300 years of old southern thinking, but it will happen, can't help but happen unless we sit back and allow our government to lose democracy & enter a more fascist trend of government. I'm very concerned about our country right now. In the past 10 years we've proven just how difficult it has become to judicially enforce the laws of our government.
Respect...that's why I like you ...you have a realistic understanding of how the world actually works even when you opinion don't aline with how things are ..you still keep it real

And then this man tell me . Black woman spend most of their money buying hair 😅🤦🏿...smh ...bruh if you ain't a grown ass man with a video game system and a closet full of over price shoe ..PLEASE STAND TF UP . EXACTLY..mf love having long ass sentences about how to put some else down and how good they living .BUT ONE THING THEY AINT SAID IS THAT I THE ONE LYING ABOUT SHIITT

Screenshot_20231202_154741_Google.jpgsays here making general has more overall debt...Screenshot_20231202_154111_Google.jpg
2 percent more on the average 🤨Screenshot_20231202_153852_Google.jpg
I thought Django said the average black men is debt free🤨
Screenshot_20231202_155409_Google.jpg
Looks like the reason why black woman have higher debt is because of students loans 🤨 versus black male having higher auto /personal loans ...SOMBODY HERE IS LYING AGAIN HUH?

I guess that debunked certain people so call well educated myths🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seem to me black woman are clearly asking for better black men and clearly that offensive to certain negros who think they are already better then the rest of us negros ...smh .

It not hard .you should because you brought it up ...that why you need to stop writing this long paragraphs going back and forth because you are forgetting topic you yourself bring up
I really have no idea what you are talking about? All I have done is answer the question about the topic of this post and that is "the Divestors movement"! You on the other hand have made it clear that you don't even believe that they exist as they are and that they are most likely just some kind of a fetish. Then you started talking about homosexuality and some other off topic nonsense! So as far as I'm concerned we are talking about apple's and oranges dude two totally different things!

I really have no idea what you are talking about? All I have done is answer the question about the topic of this post and that is "the Divestors movement"! You on the other hand have made it clear that you don't even believe that they exist as they are and that they are most likely just some kind of a fetish. Then you started talking about homosexuality and some other off topic nonsense! So as far as I'm concerned we are talking about apple's and oranges dude two totally different things!
we are ...you just now figured that out lol ..it kinda clear since your data a lie and it clearly your beliefs is that you have to be a rasict to date interracial smh ..yes say all black man and all black woman are not the same is apples and oranges to you lol we get it trust me. ..no other male here is misunderstanding you

I have a high school friend who is obviously an AA female and very pretty and educated. She should be a very real catch in my opinion. For context, she doesn’t know that I specifically only see black men or anything about my lifestyle as far as I know. We are friends but not close enough to speak of our dating lives or sex lives.

She has began speaking on her social media accounts about her participation in Black Female Divestment. I was unfamiliar with the term or what that involved. What I gather however is that I, and my lifestyle may be one of the reasons for the movement to have begun.

In synopsis, Black women are divesting from their communities and culture as they feel that the will always be on the losing side of any interaction within their communities and specifically AA culture. They point to Interracial dating, Black male fetishes and reduction in AA marriage rates. They then juxtapose their own achievements in statistics about Black Women succeeding in education and the corporate world.

They don’t seem yet to say that they are seeking marriage with other races of men but what I’ve read that’s highly inferred.

Obviously it would make for some odd conversations so I don’t engage with her but wanted to see what other people have to say.
i just hope to find one for myself b4 its too late

Back