Exposing Black Misandry

Brice Dossa said he was "humiliated" and discriminated against after Montreal police officers handcuffed him for the theft of a car that ended up being his, and then didn't have the key to uncuff him.

"I could be attacked anywhere for no reason. I'm not a criminal," said Dossa, who added he was never afraid of police until Thursday's incident.

"I feel traumatized. I feel I've been humiliated and this is a discrimination.... Everyone I spoke to said, 'If you were white, this could have been [handled] differently. They would not have done that to you.'"

The Service de police de la Ville de Montréal (SPVM) are opening an administrative investigation, the ******* said in a Twitter post Saturday.

Brice Dossa said he was "humiliated" and discriminated against after Montreal police officers handcuffed him for the theft of a car that ended up being his, and then didn't have the key to uncuff him.

"I could be attacked anywhere for no reason. I'm not a criminal," said Dossa, who added he was never afraid of police until Thursday's incident.

"I feel traumatized. I feel I've been humiliated and this is a discrimination.... Everyone I spoke to said, 'If you were white, this could have been [handled] differently. They would not have done that to you.'"

The Service de police de la Ville de Montréal (SPVM) are opening an administrative investigation, the ******* said in a Twitter post Saturday.

Nothing new...Montreal Police have a well documented history of Racism. Psychological screening to eliminate racists would help reduce this rubbish but, that would actually help solve the problem. Get out of Montreal, Quebec.

A suspected white supremacist female school employee, called the police on a 10 year old Black boy, after she hugged the boy, and she accused him of sexually groping her. 10-year-old student may face battery charge after hugging school counselor

A 10-year-old boy was suspended from his Florida elementary school and faces a charge of misdemeanor battery after he was accused of inappropriately touching a school counselor during a hug, an allegation his family denies.

The counselor at Holly Hill School in Volusia County alleged that she was visiting a classroom on Oct. 24 to discuss something when the fourth-grader approached her for a hug, according to a police report and a copy of his suspension letter provided by the boy's family's attorneys.

She said she “turned sideways to give a side hug,” the letter states, and the baby put one arm around her shoulder and with the other hand “reached and grabbed her left breast.” The counselor said she removed his hand and he walked away, the letter says.

NBC News generally does not name minors accused of crimes. NBC News is also not naming the counselor because she invoked Marsy’s Law, which in Florida allows alleged crime victims to remain anonymous. She could not be reached Wednesday at phone numbers listed for her.

An Alabama city councilman with a history of using racial slurs was arrested for punching the city’s black mayor, police said.

Councilman Tommy Bryant socked Tarrant Mayor Wayman Newton in the City Hall parking lot Monday after a heated meeting where the local leader challenged the mayor to hand in his resignation.

At the end of the meeting, Newton approached Bryant and Tarrant Police Chief Wendell Major as they were talking near a pick-up truck in the parking lot, surveillance footage released by the Tarrant Police Department shows.

The three men were briefly talking when Newton and Major stepped closer to one another. Bryant initially kept his distance but then stepped forward and knocked the mayor in the head as several witnesses looked on, video shows.

“I turned around to have the mayor approach me after I was having a discussion with the councilman, the mayor approached,” Major told ABC 3340 News.

“The councilman told me, the mayor wants to see me, I turned around and talked to him. The two exchanged words then the next thing I know the councilman struck the mayor.”

Video shows Newton run from Bryant and briefly fall to his knees before standing back up and jumping several times. He appears to yell at Bryant as Major puts the councilman’s hands behind his back to place him under arrest.

black men ******* by white police men

whole thread here

follow this twitter account

Back