Experienced White Husbands: How do you deal with *that* Post-Orgasm feeling?

I think a lot of inexperienced guys in relationships wonder how they will feel in real life after they have seen their wife sexually serviced by a stud right in front of them. It's probably easy to deal with when you're in the moment and horny as hell. But, how do you deal with the anti-climax period right after you orgasm, which for me lasts from about 30 minutes to an hour? Do you always wait to have sex with your wife after the stud has gone to try to avoid this? Can any guys here actually handle cumming before your wife and stud have finished.....and then have to deal with that down feeling while they're still fucking?
Any tips and comments here from experienced people in terms of how to deal with this feeling would be greatly appreciated.
Damn good question. Same thing with the use of *******. Everything is all "Hay-Ho Hell Yeah!!" Then you come down and it's "Oh Fu#$!" I advise you the way I have been advised from the best. Make a goal-a unified goal between the cuckhold and wife-to have ONE confession you speak and NEVER waive from. Then a longer term goal a long with the fantasy keeping them entwined and in tune and focused. Cuchholdress-Bull -Cuch. Decide roles-maybe deciding during the time the BlackKing is there-to let him be the head while he is there. The director and producer while the cucholdress is co-producer and the cuch-of course steadying the others like the inside horse on a team in a race.-being the silent observer and example of loyalty, trust . and obedience to the Bull and his bride-meaning your Bride AKA while he is there. Don;t mess up your goal along with your aligned confession that you both speak. Don'tchange one letter. I mean never or you will find your whole life-everything you do in it-will become vague, unsure, undecided and double minded. You will end up going nowhere for no good reason and your marriage will suffer tremendous odds you will be lucky to endure .You can take that word I spoke to you all the way to the bank and cash it for every penny .It is fact.

Last edited:
Does anyone get negative feelings after climaxing after having "reclaim sex?" Or, has waiting until the stud has left basically been a cure for this feeling? Thanks for any replies from experienced couples.
yes I would think we have all been through that feeling I know for certain I have when I first started sharing mine, even after 29/30 yrs I still do but no where near like they were the first couple of years, I can recall how many times when hiding watching them (she knew I was watching but the men didn't)
I would be that excited watching and hoping he was going to fuck her in the right position/angle/ her on top etc so that I could see her cunt gripping his cock, then it sort of wasn't enough and I wanted to see him actually cum in her !!! the first few times I would find myself silently egging him on !!!
and then find myself cumming without touching myself in my pants, then that gut wrenching feeling of wanting to stop them fucking before he did unload in her, and feeling so sick when I knew he had emptied his load in her!!!

UNTIL THE NEXT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I would think we have all been through that feeling I know for certain I have when I first started sharing mine, even after 29/30 yrs I still do but no where near like they were the first couple of years, I can recall how many times when hiding watching them (she knew I was watching but the men didn't)
I would be that excited watching and hoping he was going to fuck her in the right position/angle/ her on top etc so that I could see her cunt gripping his cock, then it sort of wasn't enough and I wanted to see him actually cum in her !!! the first few times I would find myself silently egging him on !!!
and then find myself cumming without touching myself in my pants, then that gut wrenching feeling of wanting to stop them fucking before he did unload in her, and feeling so sick when I knew he had emptied his load in her!!!

I could have written this. Few times i've accidentally squirted and then had to witness them enjoying each others body, deep kissing and swapping body fluids etc. and then to try not to show i'd either cum or lost interest still cleaned her, another mans sperm tastes very different if you've already cum or if you haven't. But, that goes in a short amount of time. By the next morning before a shower, when i'm down between her legs smelling her used, swollen pussy with his dry left over scent on her... I'm back to normal and trying to set up the next meet.

Advice to the young cucks here... don't nut until your wife and the bull has, otherwise you could be witnessing something that could make you sick to the stomach with jealousy, envy, shame, humiliation... and if your wife senses that, there may not be a next time:)

Last edited:

It is tremendously exciting!!!

I could have written this. Few times i've accidentally squirted and then had to witness them enjoying each others body, deep kissing and swapping body fluids etc. and then to try not to show i'd either cum or lost interest still cleaned her, another mans sperm tastes very different if you've already cum or if you haven't. But, that goes in a short amount of time. By the next morning before a shower, when i'm down between her legs smelling her used, swollen pussy with his dry left over scent on her... I'm back to normal and trying to set up the next meet.

Advice to the young cucks here... don't nut until your wife and the bull has, otherwise you could be witnessing something that could make you sick to the stomach with jealousy, envy, shame, humiliation... and if your wife senses that, there may not be a next time:)
You are totally right. I could have written the same thing too. One time I jacked off while watching and came in ten seconds of course, and it got "weird". After that time we have a rule I cannot nut until they are all done most of the time after he is gone

Does anyone get negative feelings after climaxing after having "reclaim sex?" Or, has waiting until the stud has left basically been a cure for this feeling? Thanks for any replies from experienced couples.

Fortunately Chris kisses me a lot and tells me that I am the most wonderful husband. I don't have time to regret anything. But it's important to me that Chris shows me that she loves me.

5a6e0db4-9511-49ac-acc7-5f7ddae5d551.jpg

Most of the times my wife would fuck otger men while i was at home waiting. That kept me so wound up wondering. I would jack off and still be hard. The few occasions i would get to watch i was so turned 9n that even though i came quick she was still moaning and orgasming with the other guy, or id do clean up between i didnt have time to think about being a let down

Great advice. A few seem to be able to handle it.....but i'm guessing the majority can't. It'd be interesting though if their are ways to slowly work towards this, or to be able to condition yourself to handle it.
Me personally, i think its the difference between someone who thinks and wants to be a cuckold and those who are born and need to be a cuckold. For me, without a doubt it in my DNA. From the very first time i licked up another mans sperm off my ex-wife 30 years ago, the planets aligned for me, I found my place on the sexual ladder and have never questioned it since.

But for those who want to remove the even balance from say, swinging where he fucks your wife, you fuck his etc. even though you'll watch your wife cum on another mans cock and vice versa, your manhood and insecurities aren't questioned as much or at all. Once you take the road of cuckolding, if its not genuinely who you are, it will be a very bumpy road.

Good advice. No cum for cuck until bull is done. Keep the white cuck in chastity until later.

I would never forget the first time my wife went to meet her lover. I stayed behind and fidgeted around the house. Then a couple of hours later (just after the restaurant) he calls me and says - I need to decide whether to return home or go all the way, what should I do. As a dutyful husband, I tell her to go ahead. And then time stopped. I was so excited I was afraid I would burst with orgasm even without touching my penis. I intentionally watched boring TV programs, but would actually see only her eager pussy in my mind. Then she came - and offered me to exercise my right to fuck her. I did, but could not last long, of course. Now that this scenario became routine, I am more composed. But still the time moves slowly while she is away entertaining her lover or, sometimes, lovers. No matter how late it is, or how tired she is, she always offers herself to me afterwards.

My wife is incredible as her squirting orgasms flow and flow. I get to feed my BBC lust by orally servicing the black men she was with. But when they are done and she and I snuggle in bed, holding her trembling body, as she says I love you, is the best experience for me.

My wife is incredible as her squirting orgasms flow and flow. I get to feed my BBC lust by orally servicing the black men she was with. But when they are done and she and I snuggle in bed, holding her trembling body, as she says I love you, is the best experience for me.
The best experience for me is watching black studs bringing Susan to orgasm after orgasm and seeing how much she enjoys BBC. She is such a sexy slut when with her black studs that shows her true nature and hot desires as a woman.

So waiting until stud leaves makes a huge difference in how you feel post-orgasm?
Yes. Best to keep cock and balls in chastity cage until after bull has left even if that's the next morning. You want to maintain your focus on His black cock in her white pussy while not cumming yourself. If no cock cage then refrain from stroking. Sometimes this is not enough ( frequent pegging by wife may reduce ability to control ejaculation as semen dribbles/ flows from balls without ejaculation ) and you ejaculate anyway. Later , when bull is gone , you may attempt to reclaim your wife but remain unsurprised that she is still in a sex filled aura residual after BBC. Susan often needs a day or so to come away from her BBC slut/whore personna following a good sex session with a young hot black stud. She has no interest in sex with me while she remains in this state as the pussy stretching and residual feelings remain for some time. Still observing the slut/whore behavior is quite stimulating until it gradually subsides into the "empty" state where she begins to climb back into her now satiated lustfull condition for more BBC. Now , finally, she will "notice" me and our sexual activities will begin until the next BBC arrives

Back