Experienced White Husbands: How do you deal with *that* Post-Orgasm feeling?

If you can only support your wife fucking other men when you are horny then you probably resent being dominated by her. I think that any man who has a woman that cuckolds them should either accept it and do their best to help and enjoy or walk away. There is nothing wrong with being submissive to a woman but very few people are willing to admit that they are. The last taboo

This exactly. When we first started, I was still focused on the pleasure watching her gave me. Once my wife made me stop jerking off while she was with someone, I realized it was about her pleasure, not mine.

Does the cumming without touching only happen when you're watching your wife with a black man? Never experienced that type of orgasm before. I know you say it feels ruined, but the level of horny-ness to get to that level must be through the roof!!!!!!!
No its not just blacks. It is the situation and things that happened. The first time I watched my wife with another man, he was white but seeing and hearing him drive her crazy and react like I never seen her before set me on edge and when he made her orgasm from fucking (which i never ever could) made me cum. It is like my cock throbs continuously and then cum dribbles out but i dont feel a full orgasm. Sorry but that is the best i can explain it. Ive also cum watching her fucked in the ass the first time and from eating her pussy full of cum

For Me...I Have Low Testosterone...I Had Testicular Cancer And Radiation Therapy In My Early 30's...As It Is Known That Men Start To Lose Testosterone At An Certain Age...And While I Get Replacement Therapy...I Don't Fuck Like I Used To...However I'm No Slouch Either...My Girl Is In Her Early 40's...And Has A High Sex Drive...It Takes Great Communication, Respect And Also Being Humble...To Share The Person You Love Enjoy There Sexual Desires And Experience Pleasure...We Are Not Into Demeaning Behavior At All...But Are Open To Explore And Share In Life's Adventures...I Enjoy Seeing Her Pleased...We Are About Positive Energy...And I Wish People Here Nothing But That!

Amazed that some guys here don't seem to get that down and shameful, what have i done-type feeling some of us get after cumming from IR. I rebound after about a half-hour though. Also amazed when I hear about guys that cum from simply watching their wives bang BBC with almost no physical stimulation whatsoever.
when I first started and got her to bring men home so I could watch I had loads of misgivings and tried to stop things just before it was due to happen, I would get her to ring them and call it off , it caused no end of rows, with her telling me in the end she was going out to meet them and not bring them home.
I did agree that I wouldn't carry on like this and she organised the first guy to come to the house, I had a viewing place all sorted out so I could watch from next room I had to lie on my stomach and watch through a hole not visible from the room, the sofa was in full view where they would fuck I could see everything
over the followind six months I watched ,her with several different men, every time lying on my stomach I would end up shooting my spunk by just the slightest of movement, half an hour later I was hard again and ready for her as soon as he left, despite having just ejaculated I wouldn't last more than a couple of strokes in her cum filled cunt
it takes time and regular fuckings with other men before you ever get over that feeling after you have lost control and cum

For me it was always just easiest to keep her pleasure and mine separate. When she was with someone else and I was present, I stayed in "support mode", as on those occasions it was, and should be, all about them. Since I'm kept locked, any orgasm of my own while watching was always hands free, spontaneous, stifled, and hence not intense enough to get the down feeling at all. My time would come at a later date and was treated as either reward for a month or so's good service, or just a simple "maintenance schedule", so to speak. And these times were just between us to keep it a special occasion. Such things helped maintain the intimacy between us while keeping it a different experience than what she got with others, and therefore special to her as well. She understood that the longer I was kept without a fulfilling orgasm, the more eager to please I remained, so many times she would just tease it and put it away or abandon and ruin the orgasm to keep the tension building for longer. You could say, since this was my way of "having sex", that our "lovemaking" would last for months sometimes, regardless of what was actually happening between us. But when she let it out on full blast, it was almost too intense and could even lead to a loss of consciousness for a few moments. Well worth the wait and teasing in my experience. How could I complain?

Well from the perspective of a husband who watched his wife well ex-wife now be taken several times by her black lover I can tell you that I did have that post orgasm feeling.

As someone else mentioned before just watching them and seeing her reaction the way she opened up for him the way she reacted to his every thrust. Some of you have seen the video clips and you know what I mean they were incredible together. I would lie if I didn't say that part of me thought oh my god I've made a mistake but during the actual act I was too into it so those feelings always got pushed to the back.

After the fact there was some anguish about it, it would subside after a while and the feelings of watching my wife get fucked by her black lover were also always more intense.

I can tell you that this lifestyle can take over your life a little bit it was something that I thought about daily and encouraged my wife daily to be with her lover even though in many ways this was helping him take her away from me.

So yes I totally get that feeling.

When we first started, my husband was clearly upset in the aftermath. Not because he came and wasn't horny anymore. This went on for a while. He was on board and into it and giving me what I wanted but, next day or two, he was sad. Understandable. For us, he shed that during a prolonged relationship with one particular young black man who he came to become friends with. We don't see that guy anymore, but he was great for making my husband feel at ease with things and keeping him involved. That really changed my husband's view and we don't have that problem anymore. He can cum before I'm done or not. Doesn't matter. Having said that, he usually waits for "his turn" after my lover has left. Not always, but more often than not. Unlike what I have read from others, I love sex with him, too. So, it's easier for me, I suppose.

I'm not allowed to cum until my wife and the Black man she is having sex with have both orgasmed, so this isn't an issue for me.

There's no way I would be able to enjoy getting pissed on, eating sperm and licking Black buttholes if I had already ejaculated.

When we first started, my husband was clearly upset in the aftermath. Not because he came and wasn't horny anymore. This went on for a while. He was on board and into it and giving me what I wanted but, next day or two, he was sad. Understandable. For us, he shed that during a prolonged relationship with one particular young black man who he came to become friends with. We don't see that guy anymore, but he was great for making my husband feel at ease with things and keeping him involved. That really changed my husband's view and we don't have that problem anymore. He can cum before I'm done or not. Doesn't matter. Having said that, he usually waits for "his turn" after my lover has left. Not always, but more often than not. Unlike what I have read from others, I love sex with him, too. So, it's easier for me, I suppose.
. Good for you to think of your husband too. Some wives do not.

Well from the perspective of a husband who watched his wife well ex-wife now be taken several times by her black lover I can tell you that I did have that post orgasm feeling.

As someone else mentioned before just watching them and seeing her reaction the way she opened up for him the way she reacted to his every thrust. Some of you have seen the video clips and you know what I mean they were incredible together. I would lie if I didn't say that part of me thought oh my god I've made a mistake but during the actual act I was too into it so those feelings always got pushed to the back.

After the fact there was some anguish about it, it would subside after a while and the feelings of watching my wife get fucked by her black lover were also always more intense.

I can tell you that this lifestyle can take over your life a little bit it was something that I thought about daily and encouraged my wife daily to be with her lover even though in many ways this was helping him take her away from me.

So yes I totally get that feeling.
Yes. Me too. But with all her lovers , Susan has never left me. Perhaps it was her early training as a white slut where it was a given that the white wives would stay with their husbands but become whores for black men. The black men were always available so the white wives always got plenty of young black cock. After the weekends, always lots of well fucked white wives around. As you say , it just becomes your lifestyle and you just go with it.

This hasn't been a problem for me. I've never been the jealous type and I enjoy every second that my wife is enjoying a big cock. I usually help wherever I'm needed. She likes to suck my cock as she gets her pussy filled. I don't cum until they are done. After the bull is gone we have reclaim sex, and talk about her experience during sex and after as we are calming down. It really is a gratifying experience to share with my wife.

This is a great thread. I recognize a lot of these feelings in myself. I feel them more intensely with her black lover than I used to when we would swing with more alpha males.

How do I deal with it,hmmmm,we'll I usually enjoy the orgasm then I go fix a snack tray and a couple of drinks for them and wait for them to finish
Tell me you also bring them coffee during their morning love-making session.

"Hey, sweetie, do you want to take it black, or with cream?"

"Both."

I think a lot of inexperienced guys in relationships wonder how they will feel in real life after they have seen their wife sexually serviced by a stud right in front of them. It's probably easy to deal with when you're in the moment and horny as hell. But, how do you deal with the anti-climax period right after you orgasm, which for me lasts from about 30 minutes to an hour? Do you always wait to have sex with your wife after the stud has gone to try to avoid this? Can any guys here actually handle cumming before your wife and stud have finished.....and then have to deal with that down feeling while they're still fucking?
Any tips and comments here from experienced people in terms of how to deal with this feeling would be greatly appreciated.
You raise an important question when you write:

"I think a lot of inexperienced guys in relationships wonder how they will feel in real life after they have seen their wife sexually serviced by a stud right in front of them. It's probably easy to deal with when you're in the moment and horny as hell."

For me it was vary hard after I agreed to letting my wife have completely unprotected sex with her black lover in order to conceive a black baby.

I felt a lot of cuckold angst, shame and insecurities - especially after having an orgasm.

Fortunately my wife was very assuring. She caressed me and told me how much she loved me, what a fantastic husband I am because I let her have a biracial kid.
That was extremely important.

fde006c0-5062-4ad9-82c3-3e87f319dda2.jpg
bc2f7e21-d9d5-48e3-9b61-59e6ec631b7d.jpg

Last edited:
Back