Experienced White Husbands: How do you deal with *that* Post-Orgasm feeling?

If you can only support your wife fucking other men when you are horny then you probably resent being dominated by her. I think that any man who has a woman that cuckolds them should either accept it and do their best to help and enjoy or walk away. There is nothing wrong with being submissive to a woman but very few people are willing to admit that they are. The last taboo
YES

For me, and I know everyone is different, it is best NOT to cum until she is all done or even the next morning or day. I do have those guilt and disgust feelings when I cum. I have cum involunarily without even touching myself when watching something especially hot. However these times are a little different as it feels more like a ruined orgasm or not a "full" orgasm and I am still horny after cumming that way.

Experience itself may be the key. I have cum while they were still fucking and have been happy still watching. Are you comfortable with who you are? Does your wife show you affection and reassure you that you are the one she loves? Like others have said, I won't even touch myself during and won't cum until the next day at the earliest.

I totally agree with Hot Baby....this is how it has always worked best with us; my bf's orgasms are at my whim and direction, and he knows that no matter how long he has to wait, he only gets to climax AFTER I have been used to exhaustion by a young, fit, stud. Sometimes, I can take lovers three or four times a month, and others, when professional, family, or social demands are pressing, it may be a month or two before time can be made for this kind of stress relief.
Of course, I make sure to keep his frustration (and my oral satisfaction) stoked in the interim :wub: .

Most of the time, on most occasions, even though I do insist that he participate orally during or after the scene with my lover, I do not allow him relief that evening, or the next morning , if my lover is still present. But, at some point, soon after our return to "normal life", but before he returns to his home, from mine, I will allow him to penetrate my vagina and will coax an orgasm out of him with the soft words of verbal humiliation mixed with true and deep love that I know work so well with him (and that are very heartfelt and honest between us)...he will immediately perform one last, blessed oral devotion to me after reaching his release, and we will both lay for a while in each other's love, knowing that the cycle of devotion is beginning anew, and that our commitment to each other is a new devotion and a new adventure. :lips:
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazed that some guys here don't seem to get that down and shameful, what have i done-type feeling some of us get after cumming from IR. I rebound after about a half-hour though. Also amazed when I hear about guys that cum from simply watching their wives bang BBC with almost no physical stimulation whatsoever.
I use to have that feeling, but not anymore. I just keep on enjoying the passion.

As someone that has watched my wife with black lovers, I can tell you it is an intense experience. What I saw, heard and smelled wasn't what I thought it would be. I was also surprised at my feelings. It was very erotic to see my sweet Amie being ravished by black men but it also brought out jealous feelings in me as well a sense of shame. I also felt a sense of pride and empowerment sharing her. She is very lovely and count myself lucky to have Amie as my wife and men come onto her constantly.
When she is having sex with them I hold back cumming no matter how much I want to so I can save my load for when they are done with her. She almost always take them bareback and they almost always ejaculate inside her so when they are done I have the overwhelming urge to make love to my wife. Letting the excitement build just makes the act of sex with her used body so much more intense. I feel like I have to reclaim what is supposed to be exclusively mine and after I mount her I usually orgasm very quickly and fill her with more than the usual amount. The idea of my semen swimming around inside her, competing with the seed of one or more black men is an intense turn on for me.
You have to remember that if you share your wife with another man you are surrendering you alpha male status to them, even if only temporarily. It can give you a strange feeling especially if they are more well endowed than you and she is enjoying herself very much because they are great lovers. Sometimes you will be surprised at what she will allow them to do to her. Be ready for the unexpected.
Well said! You nailed it!

I think a lot of inexperienced guys in relationships wonder how they will feel in real life after they have seen their wife sexually serviced by a stud right in front of them. It's probably easy to deal with when you're in the moment and horny as hell. But, how do you deal with the anti-climax period right after you orgasm, which for me lasts from about 30 minutes to an hour? Do you always wait to have sex with your wife after the stud has gone to try to avoid this? Can any guys here actually handle cumming before your wife and stud have finished.....and then have to deal with that down feeling while they're still fucking?
Any tips and comments here from experienced people in terms of how to deal with this feeling would be greatly appreciated.
You are right on the money with your question. I have almost always waited for them to finished before I have sex with her. Except for the nights we spent with her long term boyfriend doing a three-some all night. Oncertainly I cum there is a huge deflation of the excitement. Best describedeal as a moment of harsh reality when shame, regret, jealousy, guilt, can all come crashing in. It does get easier as you gain experience though. We talk about this a bit, because she worries about me when that moment hits. About me being upset. But I tell her not to, it always passes.....

It's not an issue for me. When my wife and a seek out other man its to add a little variety not because anything is missing. Plus we usually do it as a threes some. Even when I sit back and just let the other guy have his way I get off on it so much it just enhanceseems the sexual tension so when I fuck her well used and overly sensitive pussy we both end with a huge massive climax at the end. My so call reclaiming of my wife

It's not an issue for me. When my wife and a seek out other man its to add a little variety not because anything is missing. Plus we usually do it as a threes some. Even when I sit back and just let the other guy have his way I get off on it so much it just enhanceseems the sexual tension so when I fuck her well used and overly sensitive pussy we both end with a huge massive climax at the end. My so call reclaiming of my wife

So far this hasn't been a problem for me. I have not seen my wife to fuck with bull, because I was not there when she go date. And I don't experience a post-orgasm letdown. Pleasure to think for me, that my hotwife fucks at home with another man. I have to stand in line before I go home. When the bull goes home, my wife calls me on the phone. She can only saying: Come the next fucker! Of course, I also want to look when she fucks. Sooner or later it will happen. I will not be jealous, because it will be exciting for me.

Can any guys here actually handle cumming before your wife and stud have finished.....and then have to deal with that down feeling while they're still fucking?
I cum almost before my wife and her lovers almost every time I watch or listen to them.
With her favorite guy she can go for hours, not nonstop fucking but the cuddling, kisses, moans and bed squeaking can easy go on for 2-3 hours with him so I almost always come first.
The feelings when I have come and they still going at it is 10 times more intense than when I am excited. The angst, self pity and feeling of worthlessness is huge, at that time I am so jealous that I want to stop them and beg her to be monogamous with me again. When I feel like that and is ****** to listen to them for another hour or two... that is real cuckolding! :) Of course after a few hours or the next day I am turned on again..

I've cummed before my wife and her bulls a lot. It hasn't bothered me at all to sit there and still be watching her get pleasured.
I would agree with almost all of what's been written in the previous posts! My perspective however is that each and every couple will have their own emotions to deal with, and be impacted in a way unique unto themselves! No two couples experiences are identical, not even his and hers! I was amazed how differently Pam felt about being fucked by Edwin than the feelings I had in watching them go at it! In our situation, other than a very momentary, minutes or less actually, neither Pam nor I experienced any remorse or regret! It was a life experience which we immensely enjoyed, and continue to enjoy, without regrets!

Another thing that occurred to me is it is not only the "post orgasm feeling but the feelings I have just before she has sex with her black lovers. In the hours leading up to the event (when it is planned beforehand) I keep having the thought that we can always back out before she has sex with them. So far this has never happened! The sense of anticipation is unbelievable for both of us and is very exciting.
The anticipation reached its peak once she is in the room with them and gets naked with them. The first time I watched her with a black man (actually it was 4 that night) I was in a haze and it actually was a blur. Another time my wife took on 8 black men in one session and that seemed in sharper focus for me. She started the evening nude and tied spread eagle on a hotel bed. When they walked into the room, I don't think I will ever forget their reactions. It was a surprise to them, their jaws dropped, their eyes widened and they couldn't get out of their clothes fast enough. I remember looking around the room and most of them had immediate erections and the thought crossed my mind that soon all of those big bare black cocks would soon have their turn inside my lovely wife. I also thought about what a mess they would make of her and I worried that she could handle them all. I also remember thinking we were past the point of no return and even if I wanted to stop them, I probably couldn't.
EDIT: I forgot to mention how the smells in the room changed once all the men got naked. Some had cologne, all different and some had none. Some had distinct body odors that didn't smell great to me but the general effect of all their smells intermingling with other black men and how my wife's smelled left an unforgettable erotic impression on me.

Last edited:
I usually sit in a chair and watch and play with my little dick as she gets pounded from one orgasm to another. Usually after they finish, I do clean up and then am allowed to orgasm in her stretched out pussy. But on more than one ocassion I have have gotten so excited watching that have gotten one stroke too far and spew before they are done. At that point the humiliation is so
intense ..... every orgasm she has is just debilitating and then he starts spasming as he empties his balls into my wife ....its just devastating . But then I'm still expected to do my clean up .....which honestly is just ...eeeww....disgusting at that point. There is no way to put it out of your mind what a pathetic wimp you are at that point. But a week or so later I'm sitting in that same chair hand hping ....just more carefully this time

I have had the exact same feelings, even though it wasn't with a black bull but with my best friend. After cumming myself I was suddenly overwhelmed by feelings of humiliation, jealousy and fear of losing her to my friend.
In our case the first time was a spontaneous happening therefore at that moment I didn't know WHY she fucked him out of the blue. Maybe she liked him more? Maybe he was better? It took a few minutes for that feeling to go away. After a few reassuring words and glances from my wife it soon went away. I also noticed my friend felt a bit uneasy about what had happened. We repeated twice with him though later :)

Even now when something happens with someone else I feel extremely excited while it's building up (i'm literally trembling, my pupils dilate, sweaty) and at that moment i'm OK with having her fuck a whole football team, but as soon as I come I get that 'oh no, what have I done feeling'. I also feel a bit ashamed as what SHE might think of me allowing another man to touch her. She has told me that's absolutely not the case, but I still feel that way for a few minutes.

This is also the reason I feel a bit unsure about ever having someone we don't know, especially alpha males, sleep with her. Will I be able to handle that? I don't like feeling inferior at all :|

I have had the exact same feelings, even though it wasn't with a black bull but with my best friend. After cumming myself I was suddenly overwhelmed by feelings of humiliation, jealousy and fear of losing her to my friend.
In our case the first time was a spontaneous happening therefore at that moment I didn't know WHY she fucked him out of the blue. Maybe she liked him more? Maybe he was better? It took a few minutes for that feeling to go away. After a few reassuring words and glances from my wife it soon went away. I also noticed my friend felt a bit uneasy about what had happened. We repeated twice with him though later :)

Even now when something happens with someone else I feel extremely excited while it's building up (i'm literally trembling, my pupils dilate, sweaty) and at that moment i'm OK with having her fuck a whole football team, but as soon as I come I get that 'oh no, what have I done feeling'. I also feel a bit ashamed as what SHE might think of me allowing another man to touch her. She has told me that's absolutely not the case, but I still feel that way for a few minutes.

This is also the reason I feel a bit unsure about ever having someone we don't know, especially alpha males, sleep with her. Will I be able to handle that? I don't like feeling inferior at all :|
i think these feelings are quite normal and natural.

If you can only support your wife fucking other men when you are horny then you probably resent being dominated by her. I think that any man who has a woman that cuckolds them should either accept it and do their best to help and enjoy or walk away. There is nothing wrong with being submissive to a woman but very few people are willing to admit that they are. The last taboo

Absolutely right, absolutely true!

Wonderful replies on this thread all from cuck's perspective. I'm sure that I would have the letdown feeling described just as it is much easier to eat their creampie when you are still aroused and have not orgasmed yet. I was never present when she was with her Bull but if I was I'm sure that they would have ignored me whether I came or not! the wife and Bull are only intent on their pleasure at that point.

Back