Experienced White Husbands: How do you deal with *that* Post-Orgasm feeling?

Thanks, Michael!
I too believe I was born to behold Beauty in all of its "artistic" including erotic forms. I thank God I'm so exquisitely sensitive to it, especially as that sensitivity uncontrollably skyrockets when I'm watching by buddy fucking my ex.

The sound of the lovers kissing, their every whisper and moan and soft sound of their caressings of and firmer stroking of each others' bodies, the slapping and thudding of their bodies together, the wet sounds of the thrusting especially post-insemination, the scrunching of their pubic hairs as their pelvises grind together, the beautiful long tenor cry my buddy gives out as his orgasm overwhelms him followed by the giveaway gruntings he makes that signal his dozen or so ejaculatory spurtings..................I could go on.

And that's just the auditory dimension of the prodigious beauty of their mating.

It is manifestly holy. I feel so blessed to witness them at it, even though it often deeply agonizes me to behold the glory of their conjoined nakedness.

Back