Experienced White Husbands: How do you deal with *that* Post-Orgasm feeling?

My wife meets alone now.....if you haven't tried this I guarantee you it's unreal exciting, so try it at least once it's another level of excitement. Seeing her get ready for the date...putting on the sexiest panties just for him but you watching her pick them out....short skirt or dress...beautiful high heels....and then seeing her text him in front of you that she's leaving to meet him. Watching her drive away in that outfit super sexy panties underneath knowing he's going to be slipping them off and she's going be in bed with her lover all alone just the two of them making love while you watch the clock knowing they're in bed right now. He never uses anything and cums deep inside....she must be in heaven with him.
a truer statement has never been written.

At first it was weird and while I enjoyed it, I had a hard time letting go of the deep fear and emotions within me of seeing her enjoy a huge black cock going in and out of her tight white pussy as if it didn't initially belong there.

Thought with all that effort you put in, if you want people to read and retain what you've said, paragraphs work far better :)
Not trying to be a smart ass, but wasn't able to read everything you wrote without doing this. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At first it was weird and while I enjoyed it, I had a hard time letting go of the deep fear and emotions within me of seeing her enjoy a huge black cock going in and out of her tight white pussy as if it didn't initially belong there. Like the two werent meant to be together because of his size and her petite body and maybe she wouldn't like it.Talking soon afterwards and days later I was able to let those feelings to and just acknowledge them and understand it was just sex and to see it initially one dimensional though that later changed thats just how i dealt with it at first.

Then next was accepting we both liked his massive size inside her and that her pussy would eventually stretch to fit it and seeing him fuck her hard and her liking it was his way of stretching her pussy to better fit his massive cock. She admitted it was the best sex ever, she loved his cock inside her and how good it felt when he exploded his massive load inside her. She loved me but she wants a lot more of him.

The next time I felt a little better because I liked him too and new she did on top of the fact I didn't have to feel jealous or inadaquate sexually because I already couldnt compete with his body or girth so I found comfort knowing we found a good guy we both like to fuck her well and while I always felt a little tense afterwards eventually sucking him in front of her and being included helped me cope and find peace and focus during them mating and afterwards by serving them and helping us realize the best possible sexual experience we could have together and find peace with knowing he was just over for sex and would eventually leave us as we were even if he stayed over a weekend.

And coming to terms with hearing them talk affectionately with each other and after he lleft discussing with my ex-wife how much she wants him, loves having sex with him and how much she loves me for letting her have this and dealing with hearing her tell me she only wants to have sex with him for awhile and save her pussy for him and wants me to be ok with holding her legs open and fluffing him so he can cum inside her was difficult but that she still loved me but wanted me to help to help us both deal with our feeings and so she knew i understood her feelings toward him and to get more comfortable with him being our alpha when he was around.

That was probably the hardest to deal with at first afterwards but eventually we settled in and began getting in line with our roles and positions with her spreading open for him casually in front of me all of the house and me recognizing his super physical stamina and cock fucking my wifes pussy and coming inside her beside me which helped me get used to that and hearing her tell me how good he fucks her and better than her husband and having me tell him to cum inside her and how good they look together. All of that helped deliver us to a peaceful blissful place in our marriage and arrangements with long term and short term bulls.

Communication and honest and trust. If she is going to invite someone over or wants something you dont you have to talk about it and eventually find a happy median. Maybe he stays one night at a time instead of the entire weekend or week until everyone is comfortable. If you dont want the bull to come inside her and they both do then acknowledge your feelings and deal with the aftermath that maybe she didnt feel she had a choice in the end and maybe it was the bull too. If she admits her lovers cock and sex is the best and its going to continue support her until it interferes with daily life and give them room to bond and grow and also fuck.

My ex went crazy after the first hung black man she had and invited him over all the time and expected me to immediately be ok with them fucking all over but it took time and she didn't think it through all the way. She just fell in love with his massive cock fucking her and that she finally got another man besides me so why shouldn't she show me her husband how much she needed him and didn't understand I hadnt had time to process everything yet before she started having him over and fucking him regularly in front of me.

I’ll watch them at the beginning of the evening and stroke. I always cum before he does, usually when she makes eye contact with me. She will smile and says “See ya later,” and I leave. I listen to their fucking, knowing I could never make her sound likes he does when he fucks her. I feel worthless but soon glad she gets a great fucking.

When we first started, I would jerk off while she fucked another man. There were times when I would lose control and squirt before they finished. I know the feeling you are talking about. I felt more guilt and jealousy after I orgasmed. I told her about it and she came up with a solution. The next few times, before they started with foreplay, she would take me into the bathroom and jerk me off as fast as she could. Once I was drained, she would make me sit right by the bed with my little flaccid cock. That is when she started lettng me be involved. Kissing her feet or nipples, licking her pussy.
I grew to be turned on even when my cock couldn't get hard. This is around the point, she just started locking me in chastity while her lovers were with her.
When my wife does let me watch, she started after only the first few time caging my cock because she saw it was difficult for me after I shot my load. She said to me even though I can’t jerk of watching my mind would become much more active and watching and my dick as it should be, less important as it should be, it’s about her and her black bull not me. It took time but as usually she was right.

When my wife does let me watch, she started after only the first few time caging my cock because she saw it was difficult for me after I shot my load. She said to me even though I can’t jerk of watching my mind would become much more active and watching and my dick as it should be, less important as it should be, it’s about her and her black bull not me. It took time but as usually she was right.
Yes, sometimes caging the cock is the only way. Even if I am watching and have pants on I have cum without even touching myself.

ive only had this experience with my hubby and another woman. ive woken up first the next morning and ive just watched my hubby sleeping hugged up to another woman and ive felt regret and jealousy.

If I am watching I usually get off I don't get that let down feeling maybe when we first started I did but now I cum and am just as hot and excited watching her let loose and have amazing sex like I image sex should be. I actually usually get hard again and get off twice before he is finished. After the guy leaves we will have our time and usually another hand job is in store. I guess the only let down is there have been times that I can not cum again during the after play because I am spent already but we deal with that.

When i am left alone at home I usually don't get off the thrill is entirely different the angst is so strong I usually can't get hard much nor reach orgasm. So it is much easier to resist and save that giant load(lol my loads have never been giant) for her.

If I am watching I usually get off I don't get that let down feeling maybe when we first started I did but now I cum and am just as hot and excited watching her let loose and have amazing sex like I image sex should be. I actually usually get hard again and get off twice before he is finished. After the guy leaves we will have our time and usually another hand job is in store. I guess the only let down is there have been times that I can not cum again during the after play because I am spent already but we deal with that.

When i am left alone at home I usually don't get off the thrill is entirely different the angst is so strong I usually can't get hard much nor reach orgasm. So it is much easier to resist and save that giant load(lol my loads have never been giant) for her.
I can no longer get hard but I cum big loads on her beautiful body and I know I’m lucky that she lets me jerk off on her.

I can no longer get hard but I cum big loads on her beautiful body and I know I’m lucky that she lets me jerk off on her.
yeah i get plenty hard but I have never had what anyone would call a big load. It has been describbed as a dribble by more then one. It doesn't seem to matter in normal stuff I have fathered 4 children with my dribble. However it the moments watching a black man blast a massive load after i just dribbled two on my belly is a pretty big statement moment lol

yeah i get plenty hard but I have never had what anyone would call a big load. It has been describbed as a dribble by more then one. It doesn't seem to matter in normal stuff I have fathered 4 children with my dribble. However it the moments watching a black man blast a massive load after i just dribbled two on my belly is a pretty big statement moment lol
I have big loads but useless for fucking since trained not to get hard.

Back