Evolutionary response

Another ridiculous post. I've been perusing through this site off and on. I've come to the conclusion that these posts are nothing more then men feeding their insecurities. Any man that would openly let their wife cheat on them, obviously has some deep seeded emotional trauma that has diminished their self worth. Black men are not superior to white men or vice versa. For some reason, race seems to be the one thing that defines us still. Without skin, aren't we all the same?

You could peruse the internet to find anything you want. But the idea of someone being better than you or can please your wife more is strictly a lack of self worth and self esteem. Instead of posting on this site, go see a therapist or psychologist and figure out why you have these insecurities. Where do they stem from? I would imagine that they are deeply rooted in your upbringing. Stop feeding the beast in your mind that keeps you from being a better and stronger person.
Your commentary is not sight appropriate in my humble opinion. This isn't dear abby or a psychological help sight.
It's a fetish sight and a sight where cuckolds and hot wives may enjoy the company of hot superior black studs who wish to fuck the wives and in many cases, fuck up the heads of their husbands who willingly engage this activity.
Thus, before you criticize people and say things like, ""Any man that would openly let their wife cheat on them, obviously has some deep seeded emotional trauma that has diminished their self worth," try exploring reality for a change as opposed to living within the confines of your neatly defined space that precludes anything that doesn't fit into your wishful fantasy world. In other words, "grow up lady".

Your commentary is not sight appropriate in my humble opinion. This isn't dear abby or a psychological help sight.
It's a fetish sight and a sight where cuckolds and hot wives may enjoy the company of hot superior black studs who wish to fuck the wives and in many cases, fuck up the heads of their husbands who willingly engage this activity.
Thus, before you criticize people and say things like, ""Any man that would openly let their wife cheat on them, obviously has some deep seeded emotional trauma that has diminished their self worth," try exploring reality for a change as opposed to living within the confines of your neatly defined space that precludes anything that doesn't fit into your wishful fantasy world. In other words, "grow up lady".
*******, I think, in all honesty, the young lady is the one experiencing reality and you are the one off in la-la land. The real world is not fetishes. They are fetishes for a reason. That reason is they are outside the norm. You are the one that needs to grow up, not her.

Another ridiculous post. I've been perusing through this site off and on. I've come to the conclusion that these posts are nothing more then men feeding their insecurities. Any man that would openly let their wife cheat on them, obviously has some deep seeded emotional trauma that has diminished their self worth. Black men are not superior to white men or vice versa. For some reason, race seems to be the one thing that defines us still. Without skin, aren't we all the same?

You could peruse the internet to find anything you want. But the idea of someone being better than you or can please your wife more is strictly a lack of self worth and self esteem. Instead of posting on this site, go see a therapist or psychologist and figure out why you have these insecurities. Where do they stem from? I would imagine that they are deeply rooted in your upbringing. Stop feeding the beast in your mind that keeps you from being a better and stronger person.
This is the best post on this site!

*******, I think, in all honesty, the young lady is the one experiencing reality and you are the one off in la-la land. The real world is not fetishes. They are fetishes for a reason. That reason is they are outside the norm. You are the one that needs to grow up, not her.
First, I'm not your "*******". Second, your white opinion (North Texas) is yours to have and enjoy. And finally, I lived in North Texas for ten years and I fully understand your regional attitude however, I have to wonder what attracts you to this sight? You stated on your profile page, "It is so rare to find someone on here who is grounded in reality." If that is how you feel, why did you return to this site? Do you enjoy being around people who aren't grounded in reality? If so, is it because you enjoy false feelings of white superiority? Perhaps "Stormfront" might be a more "realistic" sight for you.

First, I'm not your "*******". Second, your white opinion (North Texas) is yours to have and enjoy. And finally, I lived in North Texas for ten years and I fully understand your regional attitude however, I have to wonder what attracts you to this sight? You stated on your profile page, "It is so rare to find someone on here who is grounded in reality." If that is how you feel, why did you return to this site? Do you enjoy being around people who aren't grounded in reality? If so, is it because you enjoy false feelings of white superiority? Perhaps "Stormfront" might be a more "realistic" sight for you.
You have no Fing clue who I am!!!! Grow up and get a life!!!!! I may be from North Texas now, but y9ou have no bloody clue where I was raised or what my values are!!!!!! Fork off and please put me on ignore.

What is this regional attitude that you refer to? Is that a thinly veiled attempt to smear anybody who lives in the south with the label of racist? What, nobody north of the Mason-Dixon line can be biased?

And why does it have to be a zero sum game? Why do you automatically make the leap that somebody who doesn't buy into the myth of black superiority is therefore a white supremacist? I don't believe in that garbage, am I a white supremacist? Should I be on stormfront.org?

I really appreciate the pictures posted by BM from south jersey and he is a real contributor but when it comes to comment both he and falondfw69 just seem to be political idiots. I have fun now and then pushing their trigger points and they have 'hair-trig'gers' :) but don't worry too much else about their constant critics...

I really appreciate the pictures posted by BM from south jersey and he is a real contributor but when it comes to comment both he and falondfw69 just seem to be political idiots. I have fun now and then pushing their trigger points and they have 'hair-trig'gers' :) but don't worry too much else about their constant critics...
******* you have no idea who I am or how I believe. If this is your idea of fun, grow up and get a life. Or is living in your mommy's basement too taxing for you?

No dude. Melatonin. lol.
about 10,000 mg. So I sleep for a month. lol
pic_Dufus.jpg You're going to confuse the "serious" readers, falcond, and there are so few of them these days. Melatonin is the chemical found in most over-the-counter sleep aids, like Unisom. Melanin is the substance that causes skin color in skin & hair!
gif_yellowball-whipping.gif Now take THIS (crack), and THIS (crack), and THIS too (crack) ... and stop enjoying it!

What is this regional attitude that you refer to? Is that a thinly veiled attempt to smear anybody who lives in the south with the label of racist? What, nobody north of the Mason-Dixon line can be biased?

And why does it have to be a zero sum game? Why do you automatically make the leap that somebody who doesn't buy into the myth of black superiority is therefore a white supremacist? I don't believe in that garbage, am I a white supremacist? Should I be on stormfront.org?
Nice response. Very well thought out. No I don't think anyone in the south is a racist. I just think he is. As for the believe in black superiority. Can one deny that the sky is blue? Can one deny that the earth is round?

I don't know if it is an evolutionary response, but something about the musk of a black man makes me all hot and horny. White men don't do that,
Also Rachel smart white girls like you can sense that most of us white boys are little dicked wimps in contrast to the big,virile, long lasting Black Guys
Ray

Back