Everyday Activities

Bethmore

Female
I love doing everyday activities after spending some time getting fucked by a bull. Going shopping is so much more exciting in a skirt with no panties while black cum is dripping from my pussy. Or cooking dinner topless with cum all over my tits after being fucked for an hour. In general, I just love being in public while feeling the cum leaking out of me. I’m sure I am not the only one that loves this.

I love doing everyday activities after spending some time getting fucked by a bull. Going shopping is so much more exciting in a skirt with no panties while black cum is dripping from my pussy. Or cooking dinner topless with cum all over my tits after being fucked for an hour. In general, I just love being in public while feeling the cum leaking out of me. I’m sure I am not the only one that loves this.
Geez ur bad ;)

I had no idea!!! Is this part of the overall fetish? Like I said before, I learn so much here. Have I led a sheltered life? You bet.

Susan has many "secret" friends just like you. What people who see them in public don't know. What they do at night and out of sight.
It is so much fun having a secret! Makes me wonder how many other women around me are secretly sluts and maybe dripping cum like me. I would love to do some things that are a little more obvious but haven’t got the nerve yet.

It is so much fun having a secret! Makes me wonder how many other women around me are secretly sluts and maybe dripping cum like me. I would love to do some things that are a little more obvious but haven’t got the nerve yet.

Got removable QoS tattoo's that gf agreed to wear in public in a sort of discrete location on her. Trying them out this weekend when she's doing her everyday activities and seeing if she'll get any reaction. She has nerve and it's another step closer.

More than you suspect. More morning IR sex now. More moms with morning boyfriend visits. More moms in malls with pussys filled with black cum. More moms with IR *******. More moms with no bras or panties in public.

More than you suspect. More morning IR sex now. More moms with morning boyfriend visits. More moms in malls with pussys filled with black cum. More moms with IR *******. More moms with no bras or panties in public.
So sexy to think about all the women out there being naughty. I want to walk around a mall without bra or panties, in something very revealing and cum in a very noticeable place

It’s a big part of the fetish for me :). I like being out in a completely normal situation it in secret I am a huge slut.

I understand that amazing energy of being out in secret; the bigger the secret the hotter it is, for me. I LOVE hearing ladies talk openly about how much they enjoy black cock; even more so when they are conservatively dressed moms, church wives, teachers or co-workers. SO hot to me! In public, I often quietly wonder...”does she enjoy black cock?”

Got removable QoS tattoo's that gf agreed to wear in public in a sort of discrete location on her. Trying them out this weekend when she's doing her everyday activities and seeing if she'll get any reaction. She has nerve and it's another step closer.
"One small step for man. One giant leap for mankind ". Smile. First a discrete spot. Later , a little more visible. Ultimately, visible on her breast.

My latest experience witnessing this was on my trip to Florida (Disney). A couple had introduced me to their adult ******* who was also there with her husband and ******* (her husband had no idea). After spending a little time with her I sent her back to her husband full. I went down to the pool to cool off and sit in the sun. She comes down with her Mom, husband and ******* to swim in the pool. I KNOW she was full of cum. I got a big smile from her and her mom.

In a see through top, tits on display and a face full of cum...
Better. No bra. No panties. Evening dress. Heels. Well fucked. Very out of place. Very noticeable by the few people at the mall. Have seen women like this. Clearly on their way home after a "Motel/Hotel" night. Usually married or divorced mature woman. All dressed up and very sexy.

My latest experience witnessing this was on my trip to Florida (Disney). A couple had introduced me to their adult ******* who was also there with her husband and ******* (her husband had no idea). After spending a little time with her I sent her back to her husband full. I went down to the pool to cool off and sit in the sun. She comes down with her Mom, husband and ******* to swim in the pool. I KNOW she was full of cum. I got a big smile from her and her mom.
Wow now that is hot! Going about her normal life with husband and ******* all while full of bbc cum. With her mom in on it too! I have been around my husband full of cum many times and it is amazing

Better. No bra. No panties. Evening dress. Heels. Well fucked. Very out of place. Very noticeable by the few people at the mall. Have seen women like this. Clearly on their way home after a "Motel/Hotel" night. Usually married or divorced mature woman. All dressed up and very sexy.
Yes, I have definitely seen this and thought how trashy they looked and loved it. I like when I look well fucked and everyone can see.

Nope. I love it as well.

Back