Ever do a stranger in a car, restroom, other area?

Clubs, Bars. Parks, Parking lots, Concert, Rallies, School, Work. our driveway, roadside, Boats, Adult Stores, Front desk of hotel once, Dressing rooms. And I'm sure I'm forget things! 1 crazy after hours at a bar I worked I did all the guys working that night!
i bet they like working with you. was it a one time thing or did it become a regular occurrence?

My now ex-girlfriend hooked up with a black guy at a bar/club one time. We had been dating for about 8 months or so when she wanted to have an open relationship. I was at a bar with her and her roommate one night and she started talking and flirting with this black guy. She liked to mess with me so she started making out with him and let him feel her up. Eventually they said they were going outside so he smoke a cigarette. A few minutes later her roommate wanted to go smoke with them so we went outside to find them. We spent like 15 minutes searching for them and we finally found them in the back corner of the parking lot. My gf had her pants at her ankles and was bent over in the back seat of his car. The guy was absolutely fucking the ******* out of her. He was pulling her hair, talking ******* to her, slapping her ass. His cock was insanely thick and you could see it stretching her. Her roommate was laughing and talking a lot and the guy barely acknowledged we were there. I had never seen her fucked like that though and I was pretty much at a loss of words. It was the first time I saw her struggle like that and the way her legs were moving because of it and the noises she was making were awesome.
You should have married her. She did an excellent job of cuckolding you. Sounds like you would have been an excellent cuckold husband.

My wife met her first bbc in Sweetwaters in Fredericton and fucked him in our van in the parking garage on King street while i watched from a distance . A group of women walked by and could see the van moving and hear the noise and stopped to watch and all smiled and laughed . When they were done they went back inside, they met again in a more private place. We were in a place in Montreal and I ended up sucking a bbc off while some others watched and then he fucked me to the delight of the onlookers.

Back