Ever do a stranger in a car, restroom, other area?

Where we live, black guys are few and far between so she has only had one fuck her and that was in a motel. Her preference is car fucking. I think it comes from her high school days back in the early 70's when people actually went on dates. She did a lot of firsts in the back seat of cars. Lost her virginity on her first date. Gave her first blow job. Swallowed her first load of cum. Got her pussy licked for the first time. Got ass fucked for the first time (didn't like it at all). Even got knocked up in a back seat.

Now most of her adventures are in cars. I love to drive around while she gets fucked either in the backseat or in the reclined passenger seat beside me. It's usually one of our friends but sometimes it's a bar pickup or a co-worker of hers. That doesn't happen nearly as often as I would like, but oh well.
Now there has to be some sort of fetish of that type because my wife is exactly the same ! Even though we usually use a motel or our house occasionally for her "meets", she gets EXTREMELY turned on in a car. It turns her on like nobody's business !

Now there has to be some sort of fetish of that type because my wife is exactly the same ! Even though we usually use a motel or our house occasionally for her "meets", she gets EXTREMELY turned on in a car. It turns her on like nobody's business !

We never use our house, thats our space. But anywhere else is a green light. Like I said, I think her fetish for car sex is directly related to the days when car sex was the norm. For me, it's the illicit nature of sneaking of somewhere and getting pounded in the backseat of somebody's car. It just seems a little more taboo.

Back