Eventual End to the White Race

Not only is it it inevitable because of their flawless match-up, it's insanely hot as well.
I'm doing everything I can to never have sex & help grow the movement by the day, our birth rates are already catastrophic compared to most black countries.

Yeah, but there is still nothing like having a handsome , successful, caring, and faithful white husband to love and a hung black man just for a fuck…living the dream !
You’re the perfect fuck Buddy. Get together, enjoy the moment, get filled, reset and go back to “real life” until next time. FTF…

Friends that Fuck

Although it is hot to see a black dude bang out a hot white blonde, the white race is beautiful and whites are the minority of the world. No one else in the world bears white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, green eyes, the same way whites do. That is something worth preserving. Everyone having dark skin, black hair and black eyes is boring

In all realism, because of interdependence of globalized culture, a crisis in capitalism, assimilation and class problems, we will be lucky if there isnt either a global war, a series of civil wars across the west, or a major realignment towards authoritarian [and likely xenophobic] politics. This great liberal era were in could very well be a mirage, or a nightmare. Another possibility is the BNWO or simply stagnation and life moving on, somehow.

This is so interesting to read all the various opinions on here. From my point of view, speaking as a crossdressing pussy boi, I adore Black Cock. I believe, as more and more of us give ourselves bareback to Black Bulls, we will become more and more feminine and eventually sometime in the future evolve to be able to reproduce a new chapter of the human race. Unfortunately, this won't happen in my lifetime, but it won't stop me trying❣️ To be bred by Black Men is so fulfilling and our true destiny.:lips::qos::sex:
This is what we seek, lust after and love.:blackheart::bigsmile::exciting::qos::lips:

Attachments

• 580_1000.jpg
    580_1000.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 734_1000.jpg
    734_1000.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 736_1000.jpg
    736_1000.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 500_1000.jpg
    500_1000.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 294_1000.jpg
    294_1000.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 210_1000.jpg
    210_1000.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 203_1000.jpg
    203_1000.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 27
  • 461_1000.jpg
    461_1000.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 426_1000.jpg
    426_1000.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 745_1000.jpg
    745_1000.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 1765198919(1).png
    1765198919(1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • 1946357613(1).jpg
    1946357613(1).jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 634_1000.jpg
    634_1000.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 26
Never forgot, history is wheel and its repeat, probably after this repeat most of non white races will vanished.

Ich möchte ein realistisches Gespräch über das Aussterben der Weißen ohne eine schlechte Konnotation führen. Tatsache ist, dass die Zahl der rein weißen Babys, die in den letzten 20 Jahren geboren wurden, deutlich zurückgegangen ist. Diese sogenannte Linie weißer Geburten versus weißer Todesfälle beginnt sich zu kreuzen. Es gibt hier einen Kontext, ich glaube nicht, dass schwarz gezüchtete weiße Frauen der Grund für das Aussterben der Weißen sind oder zumindest kein einziger Grund mit großer Wirkung. Aber dennoch werden vor allem Gen-Z-Frauen mit mehr nicht-weißen Männern züchten als in Amerika. Ehrlich gesagt, dies ist kein politischer Beitrag, noch ist es ein Beitrag zum schwarzen Fetisch. Vielleicht wird es in 100 Jahren nicht passieren ... aber so wie es aussieht, scheint mir, dass die arische Rasse irgendwann zu Ende geht. Irgendwelche Gedanken?
Der Unterhalt für die Kinder ist zu hoch!!!
Auch helle Männer ficken ficken .....
sandro frei für die Dame

Attachments

• 20210911_154846.jpg
    20210911_154846.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 25
I want to have a realistic conversation about white extinction without a bad connotation. The facts are that there is a definite decline in purely white babies being born over the last 20 years. This so called line of white births versus white deaths is starting to intersect. There's context here, I don't believe black bred white women is the reason for a white extinction or atleast not a sole reason with any huge impact. But nonetheless, Gen Z women especially are going to breed with more non-white men than in the existence of America. Honestly, this is not a political post, nor is it a black bred fetish post. Maybe it wont happen in 100 years...but the way its looking it appears to me that the aryan race at some point will come to an end. Any thoughts?
I would absolutely agree , from my personal experience white men (not every white man) but the majority lack dominance.

In a Social setting I have had more black guys make a move on me than white guys.

I would absolutely agree , from my personal experience white men (not every white man) but the majority lack dominance.

In a Social setting I have had more black guys make a move on me than white guys.
As a white guy I agree but perhaps the main reason is that us white guys over all can't compete as black men have bigger cocks which makes us white guys feel less than and submissive.

Has anyone checked the census, hell the white race has alwa and will con to out number all races in America

word_WRONG.jpe
You better do your research. White race is soon (within the next 20 years) to become a minority race.
The dominate race in the US will be Hispanic/Latino. Brush up on your Spanish. Some of these spanish women are simply awesomely beautiful.

Last edited:
View attachment 4695938
You better do your research. White race is soon (within the next 20 years) to become a minority race.
The dominate race in the US will be Hispanic/Latino. Brush up on your Spanish. Some of these spanish women are simply awesomely beautiful.

White males going extinct would be a good thing for everyone. But lots of black men like to fuck white women. So we need to make sure enough white sperm is being saved at sperm banks so that white females can be created.

White males going extinct would be a good thing for everyone. But lots of black men like to fuck white women. So we need to make sure enough white sperm is being saved at sperm banks so that white females can be created.
ORRRRRRRRRRRR, you could just words_GetALIFE.jpg and drop that silly idea altogether. Blacks are in the minority to whites already and it will be some time before that ratio switches sides, even with everything working perfectly.

Back