Eventual End to the White Race

I want to have a realistic conversation about white extinction without a bad connotation. The facts are that there is a definite decline in purely white babies being born over the last 20 years. This so called line of white births versus white deaths is starting to intersect. There's context here, I don't believe black bred white women is the reason for a white extinction or atleast not a sole reason with any huge impact. But nonetheless, Gen Z women especially are going to breed with more non-white men than in the existence of America. Honestly, this is not a political post, nor is it a black bred fetish post. Maybe it wont happen in 100 years...but the way its looking it appears to me that the aryan race at some point will come to an end. Any thoughts?

chinese will be the last non afro-indian-white-middleeastern to be mixed, they really keep to themselves haha
Thats actually an interesting sidebar-What culture will take the longest to blend. I think you're right personally. But from what I read in Japan the woman are essentially leaving japanese men overwhelmingly. I dont know what they're going to...but it appears there's been a mass beta-tization happen to the men in Japan.

Yeah, but there is still nothing like having a handsome , successful, caring, and faithful white husband to love and a hung black man just for a fuck…living the dream !
Oh I agree with your point, no matter what race the caring faithful is. I also can agree with monogamy.

probably we're gonna fuck each other until all races are blended together.
I think so and while this site tends to lean more black and white....I think the blended race will be more hispanic in the united states. The southern states are a definite.

RESPECTFULLY, why is it ALWAYS the “white” race that is going to come to an end with questions regarding race mixing? If you’re suggesting that a “pure” Hispanic, black, or Asian person has a baby with a “pure” white person, then the white race is becoming extinct, well… so is the other race involved. This is why questions like this often get labeled as white supremacist or racist, FYI! Not saying that you are but it’s now the elephant in the room, trust me!

well in the future you will not have white/black/asian/indian. we all are going be black light skin .. and i thought we are all human race so i cant see how can some people go exitint.

The white race is here to stay, as is I the black, brown, and Asian. You color racists are a bunch of kooks. Dream on , just because an insignificant amount of white women enjoy sex with a black cock means absolutely nothing in the big scheme of things. No race is “superior”, that’s a crock of *******. Some of You may be a superior fuck but I assure you others are superior in their own way. Superior ethics, superior health, superior intelligence, superior morality.. the list goes on. All people and all lives matter, for anyone to say other is true racism. This superiority thing is ignorance and elimination of a race is exactly what Adolf Hitler proposed in 1933 and it was wrong then and it’s wrong now . So get your hands off you dick and join the human race, celebrate diversity , and treat your neighbor as you would like him to treat you.

I believe that eventually at least in the western civilization Which already is a giant melting pot of interracial relationships and offspring. Westerners will most likely only be the ones to see such a dramatic change. But In the middle eastern and Chinese “race mixing” Standpoint, those will be more than likely the absolute last ethnicities to completely dilute Their cultural backgrounds. As for the Europeans,it won’t be as hard but whenever the population is mostly white from what my understanding is. it would be hard but not as hard as the Middle Eastern in Chinese ethnicities.

You couldn’t have said it better
And you, BigGrasp, couldn't have advertised your superior youthful beautiful Black physique any better than you did by your super-sexy avatar image.

PHEWWW!!! It's making me sweat and giving me a hard-on-----and I'm only 20% homosexual.

Happy hunting Spunky Boy.

Last edited:
Back