Eventual End to the White Race

This isn't a term paper I'm not citing sources, but hey if you have the time which it's clear you do...go to the vital statistics government website. White babies being born vs white people dying is a clear indication that the population is dwindling. Hispanic births is skyrocketing. Interracial babies are increasing. I'm not saying what the causation is, I'm simply saying that the pure white race seems like at some point will be a mixture of other races. AGAIN, I'm not defining what the causation is. If you don't agree that's fine its a forum, have your opinion I don't care LOL.
Why do you keep going back and talking about your stats? Are you masturbating right now? This would be an adequate reply if I questioned your numbers.

I questioned your wording of “elimination of the white race”. As if the “Black Race” is somehow less pure.

Here’s the only question I’m now asking… Are you a white supremacist? Answer that or I’m out.

Why do you keep going back and talking about your stats? Are you masturbating right now? This would be an adequate reply if I questioned your numbers.

I questioned your wording of “elimination of the white race”. As if the “Black Race” is somehow less pure.

Here’s the only question I’m now asking… Are you a white supremacist? Answer that or I’m out.
"aRe YoU a WhItE sUpReMaCiSt?"

As opposed to the other racial supremacist on here of a certain other color...its a fetish not a political revolution. You people regardless of color are the scum of the earth. Maybe thats why no white women wanna fuck you lol

As opposed to the other racial supremacist on here of a certain other color...its a fetish not a political revolution. You people regardless of color are the scum of the earth. Maybe thats why no white women wanna fuck you lol
What are you talking about?

The person that’s arguing with me just thinks this is fun, I honestly just laugh reading their responses. It’s like fighting with a baby

probably we're gonna fuck each other until all races are blended together.
Nice thought but actually , despite what we see in this site , only a minuscule portion of white women want to fuck a black man, let alone have a mixed race baby. Having said that , I imagine black women feel the same about mixing it up with a white or Asian men. Let’s face it , most people want to share their life with a partner similar in culture, interests, background, and yes, skin color. Notwithstanding…as for mixed race couples… falling in love is falling in love, if Cupid strikes your heart often over rides your criteria in a partner… and that’s love and children are beautiful in any color or blend thereof . Just sayin’

Nice thought but actually , despite what we see in this site , only a minuscule portion of white women want to fuck a black man, let alone have a mixed race baby. Having said that , I imagine black women feel the same about mixing it up with a white or Asian men. Let’s face it , most people want to share their life with a partner similar in culture, interests, background, and yes, skin color. Notwithstanding…as for mixed race couples… falling in love is falling in love, if Cupid strikes your heart often over rides your criteria in a partner… and that’s love and children are beautiful in any color or blend thereof . Just sayin’
Thats a great point :)

Hahaha please be out then LOL

What would you fruitcakes think if I posted a discussion titled “ Eventual end to the black race”? You racist bastards …What kind of idiot wants a discussion of that nature. As I have said before , there is such a minuscule amount of white women that want to fuck a black man that it isn’t a real point. Because you hang out on this website it shades your concept of reality . And from our experience only about 15-20% of black men actually have a “ BBC”…. So just enjoy it for what it is … a fuck.

well if you actually read the entirety of the first post....I even stated that I didnt think it would be white women and black men that overall created this. But nobody wants to actually read the post. For an example, in Texas white people are already the minority. Although most people here want to fixate on the black male/white female thing...that's not at all the direction I took the post. But, go ahead, call people racist. The simple fact, backed by data on the vital statistics Government website is 100% factual. Less all white children are being born while the death rate is steady. To add, more hispanics babies were being born that pass. If you dont believe in actual math I dont know what to tell you. Facts such as statistics dont care about feelngs...they are what they are.

Back