Embrace Your Black-Owned Lifestyle

Yes, but my/our new thoughts on that have also evolved, and we're going to celebrate a complete and full and dripping creampie experience soon, no longer teasing or enjoying without it being a complete experience. This is one of those things it's important (for us) for her to have the right bull for the job. We're going to make an event of it, a specific event, probably for my birthday. Here's the inside info on it: I have never liked birthday cake, have no sweat tooth, but never liked cake. So, for my birthday, I want a fully overstuffed cream pie, that we can all see, we can all smell, and that we can all hear me burying my face in my birthday cunt creampie, so everyone can hear every slurp and swallow. That's the plan, anyway. and reminder, her pussy is ALL BLACK ONLY, haven't fucked me since before our wedding day.
wow, that is such a wonderful commitment and a lovely way to be a bit kinky with your birthday celebrations.
I guess the idea is to continue to build on your BBC owned lifestyle, reading your previous posts, i fully agree that it being out in public as a 3 is an important step that makes it a lot more real.
Maybe you can engineer some time in a hotel, where you can check in as Mr and Mrs, wait in the lobby for your bull, and allow him to take you wife to the room, whilst you wait in the lobby for them.

wow, that is such a wonderful commitment and a lovely way to be a bit kinky with your birthday celebrations.
I guess the idea is to continue to build on your BBC owned lifestyle, reading your previous posts, i fully agree that it being out in public as a 3 is an important step that makes it a lot more real.
Maybe you can engineer some time in a hotel, where you can check in as Mr and Mrs, wait in the lobby for your bull, and allow him to take you wife to the room, whilst you wait in the lobby for them.
Great idea, and have already had some unplanned variations of it. Wife went up glass visible elevator with a few bbc studs we invited to meet us, she was sucking cock for all to see while I was paying the bill for the drinks.

Note I left for my girl before leaving for work this morning.
Remember last weekend, when we were done for the night, but then at 4am you told me you wanted me to suck your pussy, and remember that I did without question? As I explained, that was one of the marital me/you benefits to having a BBC OWNED CUNT. Think I would have done that if you didn’t want me to talk about you pulling a train sometime for a group of bbc men at a party?

No matter what, where or when, no matter my mood or my plans, let me know when you want to think about big black balls bouncing of your face and I promise I’ll be ready to start worshipping that BBC OWNED CUNT of yours.

Your bulls will own your cunt (we’ll teach them how, when needed), and you focus on how best to worship big black cock and I’ll focus on worshipping your goddess pussy, your sweet BBC OWNED CUNT.View attachment 5894780
That’s a good husband.

Facts: my wife went to dinner with a female work friend at 6pm. Got home (without letting me know she’d be late) at 3am, and she didn’t drive herself home.

I was worried and angry. Really, more worried. I always trust her, but I worry about drinking and driving or anything that can happen to women out at night without a bodyguard.

She left car in a valet parking lot and took UBER home, she said. Whew, good, but 3am without touching base? Not good !!!!

5 days later, this past Saturday night, she apologized and filled me in on the missing hours:

After dinner, they took UBER to a local downtown hotspot for adult crowd for drinks, kinda mix of locals and tourists in Delray Beach. Somehow (alcohol!!), she got separated from her friend, and a young black guy apparently saw her walking back and forth looking for someone, so he gently swept in (according to her), asked her if she was in trouble, etc. No sexual talk, no advances, but she was ******* and he said he’d help her find friend. She then apparently had to use restroom and while thee, TWO very pretty black girls (GOD, WHY COULDN”T HAVE BEEN THERE, I LOVE PRETTY BLACK PUSSY) told her “watch out for that guy, he’s up to no good”

Well, he waited for her (a miracle, she takes forever in the bathroom, butt of course later I told her it wasn’t a miracle, it was white pussy that made him wait), and after giving up on finding friend, she had no way home other than a longer and expensive UBER. He offered to drive her home. Somehow, this part gets blurry (alcohol), they decided to stop at one more place on the way home for MORE DRINKS, holy *******. AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED? She told him she was tired, too tired, for anything, thanked him, a good guy, gave him our phone, told him to call, and she ttook an UBER home.

While I’m glad she realized she was ******* and had no idea who the guy was and had kinda been warned about him, I’m glad that the power of BBC got her to make a couple bad decisions. I also REPEATED PART OF OUR VOW: If BBC is iinvolved, even if it’s just chatting and having a *******, NEVER EVER have to apologize. NO LIMIT to what she can do so long as it’s BBC caused. THAT’s another lesson in being BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE.

Attachments

• 1candib.JPG
    1candib.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 443
Yes, but my/our new thoughts on that have also evolved, and we're going to celebrate a complete and full and dripping creampie experience soon, no longer teasing or enjoying without it being a complete experience. This is one of those things it's important (for us) for her to have the right bull for the job. We're going to make an event of it, a specific event, probably for my birthday. Here's the inside info on it: I have never liked birthday cake, have no sweat tooth, but never liked cake. So, for my birthday, I want a fully overstuffed cream pie, that we can all see, we can all smell, and that we can all hear me burying my face in my birthday cunt creampie, so everyone can hear every slurp and swallow. That's the plan, anyway. and reminder, her pussy is ALL BLACK ONLY, haven't fucked me since before our wedding day.
Perfect. I think it's super hot that you haven't fuck. It's an absolute must for you to be able eat her. You will enjoy her creampie im sure of it

To each their own when it comes to power games, race play, but ours is a celebration and appreciation. Trust me, wives are right and just to worship BBC only, but those BBC guys go crazy for pretty white slutty dirty talking pussy. Too bad more black girls don't share the passion for interracial fucking and friendships but no way I can advise on that one, i tried many times.

Happy Tuesday, friends. This has become my adopted thread, apparently, and I good place to keep my posts for easy-find later (for me or friends I refer it to). During any husband-wife-only sexy time (when not working, with family, paying the bills, getting car repaired, worrying about our parents, cleaning the house, arguing about me and her/our first official BBC Bull watching loulabellee youtube at our condo before she got home from work this past Friday night (TRUE STORY!!, but check her out, you'll see why he and I both wish we could fuck her, she's built even better than for black. ...she's built for something super-human, wow)....so, ok, yeah, when not doing all of those things, we are discussing new and fun and sometimes more challenging ways to FULLY live and FULLY enjoy and FULLY embrace our new-ish BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE and/or BBC OWNED MWC lifestyle. I'm certtainly more "loud" and outgoing about itt, while she's still more private and understated about it (in public). To be expected, yes? So, I ordered for myself a few different QoS and BBC-related t-shirts so I can (and have already done) wear when she and I go for after-hours or happy=hour drinks to kick off our weekends. She doesn't mind me wearing them at all, and I'm proud and happy to take the stares and glances so that anyone "in the know" understands that I'm wearing the burden so that she can get away with being the distant/naive bimbo when she wants to. It's only been a couple months of this, but something happens EVERY time, such as the hot-as-******* blonde waitress that Brandi would like to fist fuck coming over to me while brandi was sitting there and asking me if I knew what the officlal British Broadcasting Company logo on my t-shirt meant sometimes.....I told her, yes, we understand. Brandi had a lasting moment of jealousy that she came over to me rather than addressing her first, ah, women. I told brandi, "hey, I told ya, you show it off and YOU'LL get all the atttention." So, she's mulling that, I'm sure. Another thing we've done, ordered a black "wedding band" ring for me, with personalized message on the inside, it says "Love BBC Owned Brandi", so that I can show it to anyone when we're out that she/we might be interested in. I WAS SO FUCKING PROUD of her when she told me that she told black guy that was hittting on her and a friend at a work event that "my husband and I are into BBC." She hopes her co-worker didn'tt hear, but sometimes good things can come from that, too. Anyhow, living BBC OWNED lifestyle is SO much more than "fucking." It's all the cute, sexy, kinky, intimate, secret, public things we do, too. FAR CRY from pillow talk about BBC while sucking her to climax. And, as I told her last night, it's a GREAT IRONY that I no longer fantasize about having a black-cock worshipping wife that will put BBC and her pussy at top priority (and maybe I don't even chart). That fantasy is now the reality. The REAL fantasy, which I see now will NEVER come true with this girl is, listening to her beg me to buy her a crop-top that says "CUNT" on it, wearing pig-tails, high-heels and fake braces on her teeth and then begging me to face fuck her. She's never gonna do that !!!! But she said she will if one of her bulls wants her to. SO, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! I"m going to telll her next BBC Bull (during one of the one-on-one talks I have with him) to tell her he wants to see her go ALL SCHOOLGIRL when he visits us. This achieves a few things all at once. a) it deepens the trust and friendship I have with her bull, so he knows he and I are on the same side), b) it allows me to tell her (when her bull is there), "wow, you ARE his BBC OWNED CUNT, aren'tt you? You never wore that for me." c) it allows her bull to reply to me, in front of her, "that's because she's a BBC CUNT, man, she's gonna show off for me, too, when I introduce her to friends." (win win win).

Another intteresting thing is, we do one of these things, have done a lot of things, that at first were on the "wish list" but when done, they don't seem to be as wild and fantastical as we once thoughtt they'd be. I think that's because we're SO COMFORTABLE and happy living more honestly. She KNOWS that whenever ANY sex-related talk is seen or heard (on TV or in line at grocery store), she KNOWS that I'm thinking about her being BBC OWNED. And, for the past few years, before she/we officially decided to identify as BBC OWNED, it was always uncomfortable to hear other married couples talk about their sex lives, just the normal jokes, etc, but she and I had a secret, ie: our sex life SUCKED because we were inbetween our earlier interracial party days and our current 3-year marriage days. BUT NOW, WOW, we can BOTH say with huge smiles that our sex life is better than EVER !! One of the things we now want to do is extend that conversation with like-minded couples (experienced or curious or newbies), so am posting for that on sdc (we are "Sundance" profile there, in case you are members). When I first started posting here, I searched for info and experiences from ya'll about being BLACK OWNED and how you and your bull interactt, what you've learned, etc, but hardly ANYONE has had any feedback for us. Are we the only one's that were lucky (?) enough to look each other in the eye and say "yes, let's do this"? It's not always been hot/sexy, we have to be sure we stay on same page, and even though her cunt is BBC OWNED, she still is respected by all and she sttill decides if something feels right for her, we are putting HER first. For example, I want to surprise her one night soon, when she and are at home alone on a Friday night, watching newest blackedraw scene by sneaking a couple BBC men that I know she'll have the hots for, into our guest room while she's using the master bath. When she coumes out, I want to call her to the guest room and have her open the door to see two BBC studs sitting on the sofa with shirts off and pants still on (she likes unzipping rather then them justt dropping their pants immediately, hey, go figure). She'll be so pissed at me because she wants to prepare herself for "the mood," but I've been pre-training her that being BBC OWNED will sometimes be slightly inconvenient on us and we'll have to adjust, that being BBC OWNED means surrendering and respecting the power that BBC has on her/us. Sounds hot to me, we'll see. My first BBC slut wife, OMG, she LOVED BBC surprises, no-notice hotel visits, midnight visitors, ettc, but she was too jealous whenever I was having fun with a black wife or girlfriend, she could NOT handle that, too bad.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20230304_013446.jpg
    thumbnail_20230304_013446.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 400
Hello followers. Is there a way to write to just the followers? Anyway, an update from BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE condominium. I’m working from home tomorrow and brandi will be popping in and out. I just invited a new bbc bull prospect over to, ahem, look at the musical gear I have for sale. Will keep him here long enough to meet her when she stops in for a few minutes. I’ll work out our plan with him so she knows he’s also checking her out when I suddenly have to take a phone call, etc. or, I’ll wink at her and leave the room if I can tell she’s interested. I’ll keep you posted and get some pics.

Another weekend is here, so another possible adventure for Brandi and I. The above posting and plan did not wotk out, so we're meetting in public tomorrow night for drinks. I just a little worried tthat he's TOO excited and nott able to be cool and wait for it/her to come to him. Will updatte you !!

Note we're putting Brandi's new "BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE" overnight bag, to keep in her car for when she meets a BBC and wants to fuck. Also small botttle mouthwash, condoms, KY tube, pair of panties, t-shirt, lip balm, a feminine wipe.

Friend –

If you are reading this, then you are with my precious wife and perhaps by now she has told you that she’s also my BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE.

Depending on how much time you and her will spend together, I absolutely want you to make the most of it because that allows her to make the most of it, too.

Remind her that she’s a special girl, because most girls only fantasize about being able to fuck and suck big black cock, but my wife needs it much more than those girls.

Tell her to put her hair in pigtails so that you can take a few good pictures of her pretty face worshipping your balls, and tell her that you have full permission to face-fuck her until she’s drooling, gagging and begging for more.

Tell her that everyone saw her earlier, before you got her home with you, they saw her acting like a whore to interest you.

And rub your cock all over her face and lips, so that she begs you to let her suck on it some more. Make her tell you what she is, make her tell you that she keeps her white pussy shaved for black men and tell her she’s a good girl for keeping her pussy BLACK ONLY, and that she has no interest in even letting me fuck her. I’ve kept her pussy tight and pure for black cock, and this is no joke.

If you blow your load in her mouth before you get to fuck her, give her your number and we’ll invite you over to our place where you can own her cunt all night long. She needs slow and patient stretching at first, she should have KY Jelly with her, so go easy at first. She’ll tell you where she needs you to push the head of your cock in her cunt. Tell her to beg you to fuck her cheating married white cunt, tell her you want to hear her say it, make her tell you she’s a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE.

Tell her I said to take all the time you and she want to properly fuck, no need for quickies. She was made to be a fuckdoll for black men, so her cunt and mouth are exactly where they should be. I want to see your cum dried on face or tits or stomach so that I know she worshipped black cock properly.

If she needs a ride home, call me and I’ll come pick up my precious wife. My wife, but tonight you own her cunt and mouth.

Her husband and master

Back