Eating Creampies

First time was when pam picked a college guy up at a local club and fucked in our van in a pit close to our home. He met her in the pit one night and proceded to fuck her four times. When he left I got in the Van and noticed that my well fucked wife was acting odd. She told me to lay on my back on the seat and when i moved to slow she shoved me down and said get on your fucking back. Then she sat on my face and told me to lick her and she sat on me until all the cum was down my throat and then some
Oh my god that is the hottest thing ever. Id have cum all over myself without even touching myself if she did that to me

For about the last 3 years, 75% of the time or more she's been fucked and/or filled if I get to touch her, she always demands her tongue massage after getting filled. As of this week it looks like it will be 100% for the next month(s) to come.

I ate my first creampie from her when we'd been playing bare with a couple we'd been dating a long time. She came so hard on my face and I was so turned on from her cumming that hard that it has become standard for our bedtime antics.

Last edited:
My wife always expects me too eat the creampie after she spends an afternoon with her favorite lovers. When he leaves I am expected to come home immediately. She will be waiting. Her pussy will be dilated and leaking semen. As I eat the creampie, she will tell me about how she was fucked hard and his big cock made her cum over and over again. Her pussy is so sensitive from the fucking that she will orgasm easily. Each time she cums, she squeezes more of his cum into my mouth. One lover's cream is sweet but the other one is stronger tasting and more salty. This always arouses. me. Sometimes she allows me to put my cock in to feel how stretched and slick their cum is
Love sloppy seconds! Good story!

How did you do that hun? I want my hubby to clean the cum of my BBC from my pussy and eat it but although he is willing he can't do that..........any suggestion to help me make him eat my pussy and my bulls cum from it?
I was a little reluctant at first but when I saw how much it turned my wife on (she came so hard that she even ******* for a few seconds). Maybe you can bribe him at first, like letting him watch only if he promises to clean you out after. Man I tell you he is REALLY missing out on that one !

How did you do that hun? I want my hubby to clean the cum of my BBC from my pussy and eat it but although he is willing he can't do that..........any suggestion to help me make him eat my pussy and my bulls cum from it?
My wife gets me to clean her by telling the details about her date. She only will tell me if and while I am cleaning her. She has very strong climaxes while I am doing my duties. She says it is because she is so sensitive after a hard fucking by a big black cock.

Back