Eating Creampies

We both enjoy giving,recieving and eating creampie :) our favourite methods for eating are underneath during doggy so as soon as the stud pulls out you can tuck in as your partner pushes down onto your face,or if it's a multi-load cream pie we prefer to get filled up whilst lay on our back so when everyone has contributed you can lie back and relax while your partner has a creamy feast :) we've always found it a bit difficult to get up from lying on your back without losing a lot of filling ha ha xx

First time was when pam picked a college guy up at a local club and fucked in our van in a pit close to our home. He met her in the pit one night and proceded to fuck her four times. When he left I got in the Van and noticed that my well fucked wife was acting odd. She told me to lay on my back on the seat and when i moved to slow she shoved me down and said get on your fucking back. Then she sat on my face and told me to lick her and she sat on me until all the cum was down my throat and then some

First time was when pam picked a college guy up at a local club and fucked in our van in a pit close to our home. He met her in the pit one night and proceded to fuck her four times. When he left I got in the Van and noticed that my well fucked wife was acting odd. She told me to lay on my back on the seat and when i moved to slow she shoved me down and said get on your fucking back. Then she sat on my face and told me to lick her and she sat on me until all the cum was down my throat and then some
You just got my dick hard.

That was the beginning in a very short time she picked up a young soldier at the same bar and fucked him while I was with them , his first load was in her pussy and she pulled me down and fed me cum. His second load was directly in my mouth and the third load was on her tits. We live in a city of 50,000 and I am sure it was noted how many young men this married woman was leaving with.

We had a REALLY fun Sunday afternoon with a VERY hung black bull. He claimed he was 10" and it turned out he was NOT lying. Jen had a great time playing with him and he was ALL about me doing clean up duty, which I did right when he pulled out, I went to town cleaning up Jen's messy creampie. It was amazing!

Back