Eating Creampies

I have cleaned my wife's oozing pussy several times. I was actually shock that I even did it. It just came over one day after I watched her lover just empty a huge load in her and after he pulled out she stayed spread and it started to ooz out I just got between her legs and started licking! She was shocked and said what are you doing sweetie and I said pleasing my wife dear. She lost it and squirted all over me in know time she loved it and I actually didn't mind the taste :) I don't do it all the time but if she ask me I'll do it in a second!

I have cleaned my wife's oozing pussy several times. I was actually shock that I even did it. It just came over one day after I watched her lover just empty a huge load in her and after he pulled out she stayed spread and it started to ooz out I just got between her legs and started licking! She was shocked and said what are you doing sweetie and I said pleasing my wife dear. She lost it and squirted all over me in know time she loved it and I actually didn't mind the taste :) I don't do it all the time but if she ask me I'll do it in a second!
very lucky you ar

Back