Eating Creampies

We had lots of fun at Fort Garry place on the 28th floor Winnipeg cuck would know the building. Creampie licking is sort of an art and the first one I had was from wifes finger poking out the van window, the young guy did not know I was there. Few nights later I was ****** to eat four of his loads out of her. Over the years have ate from every part of her body but the best ones are when the bull shoots deep in her and pulls out and finishes on her pussy, it takes lots of licking to clean and usually gives an orgasm
Damn very hot. Your from winnipeg

There was lots of hung guys available to fool around with and we had plenty of over 8inch and one guy had the thickest cock I have ever seen, it was so thick at the base it would not fit in my mouth or wifes pussy when it was soft it was small

It is a huge turn on for me and my husband to clean me up after my Black Daddy is done with me. When I go over to my Daddy's place after work to get pounded several times.............I rush home afterwards to give my hubby his treat and see the aftermath of what my pussy looks like after Daddy is done with me.BBC Aftermath.jpg
BBC Creamed Pussy.jpg

It is a huge turn on for me and my husband to clean me up after my Black Daddy is done with me. When I go over to my Daddy's place after work to get pounded several times.............I rush home afterwards to give my hubby his treat and see the aftermath of what my pussy looks like after Daddy is done with me.View attachment 771977
View attachment 771978
bring hubby with you so he eats fresh cream and nothing is wasted lol

How did you do that hun? I want my hubby to clean the cum of my BBC from my pussy and eat it but although he is willing he can't do that..........any suggestion to help me make him eat my pussy and my bulls cum from it?

Don't let him cum. Keep him hot, hard and horny and watching you. Tell him you to feel his lips on you to know he still loves you....and stick to it. A horny man will walk through walls for his woman.

Don't let him cum. Keep him hot, hard and horny and watching you. Tell him you to feel his lips on you to know he still loves you....and stick to it. A horny man will walk through walls for his woman.
fuck his ass routinely and that will get him used to submitting to your demands

View attachment 768363

This guy is a funny story. He was a complete dud, and I could tell from the look on my wife's face she was pissed at me for setting it up. Long story short, she's busy making him cum to get it over with so we could get rid of him. She even made sure to make sure she was facing me while blowing him so I would see the evil look in her eyes.

As he got closer to cumming he was going on about how he wanted to make a messy creampie for me to clean up. Jen was saying ******* like, "oh make it as messy as you can, he's going to clean up EVERY drop!" I said, "um baby, what if I changed my mind?" and she replied, " oh no, you are eating THIS one, and I am going to enjoy every second of it!" I KNEW I was in trouble.

I always thought it would be hot to experience eating a "revenge" creampie, well this weekend I GOT that off my cuckold bucket list!

Jen has a pretty good sense of humor and even though the guy was a dud and she was pissed, she was SO entertained by her payback that we had a spectacular weekend together, and she REALLY enjoyed the rest of it with the other guy.
Wow, that's really a messy creampie!

Back