eating ass of a black master

My wife loves rimming my ass and cums very hard while fantasizing about rimming a black man's ass. Guys who do this for black men are really gay. It is not something that I would do. I enjoy seeing my wife be used as the nastiest slut. I do not want to be the nasty slut. If it is something that you want to do, by all means have fun.

Love for her to do me that way!

9078.jpg

Dude, she has only given a blow job to a black man. She does say that if she does it again, she will spens a long time rimming his ass while I fuck her from behind. I would love to see her do it.

I reckon if you got her a steady black lover, then she'd loose her inhibition to do it. A lot of wives I've been with usually loosen up that way: I mean they prefer performing a task to a black lover who seduces her to try something for the first time than they would with just anyone.

She might. Seems that while the idea turns her on, she does not want to break our marriage vows by actually fucking. Everything else is on the table including an oral gang bang.

She might. Seems that while the idea turns her on, she does not want to break our marriage vows by actually fucking. Everything else is on the table including an oral gang bang.

Have you brought up the idea of wanting her to do this: to be with a black man?

She has made out with strange black men at parties while people I know watched her. She made out in public with a black man at a Halloween concert in front of hundreds of people. She was wearing the scoolgirl outfit that she has on in our profile picture. I watched her take this guy back to a dark area and show him her tits, then squat down and suck his cock to completion. She swallowed every drop, then went home and fucked my brains out.

She has made out with strange black men at parties while people I know watched her. She made out in public with a black man at a Halloween concert in front of hundreds of people. She was wearing the scoolgirl outfit that she has on in our profile picture. I watched her take this guy back to a dark area and show him her tits, then squat down and suck his cock to completion. She swallowed every drop, then went home and fucked my brains out.

You should get her a black BF to bring forth the slut in her.

My wife has eaten the ass of many of her black bulls. They always want total submission from her and she is only too happy to submit to all their wishes. Once my wife has eaten her bulls ass he knows she will do as he says and submit all her holes for his pleasure and use. I always enjoy watching my wife eat her bulls ass it validates to me that she is a total black cock slut and I am right in whoring her out to black men. These are just a few pic of my wife eating black ass.jke52-397.jpgjke108-0978.jpgjke109-100.jpgjke135-72-220.jpgjke135-72-221.jpgjke135-72-222.jpgjke135-72-223.jpg

Cautionary Reading Before Doing This:
I'd suggest anyone thinking of licking another person's anus, first read up on hepatitis A,B,C viruses. Hepatitis is a inflammation of the liver; its a virus. It is more common in health care professions, people who have multiple sex partners, intravenous ******* users, and hemophiliacs. (Wonder where we could find some of those here?)
Symtoms are dark, yellowish urine, flu-like symptoms, constant fatigue, very light colored stools, and jaundice.
According to the CDC, over 4 million people in the USA currently have hepatitis, and over 100 million in the world. Type A (HAV) is the least serious, and usually last 3-6 months, and is the one so often associated with restaurants & ******* contact in foods. Types B&C (HBV-HCV) are the chronic types, and can last for several years and cause cirrhosis, liver failure, and liver cancer.
Don't say you haven't been warned ... a person can not live without a liver, and that's another one of those proven medical FACTS!
Why someone would enjoy licking the anus of another human, however, is beyond my reasoning, but "to each his/her own", but just because you see it on the internet, doesn't mean a whole lot of people are doing it. Plus, you don't know the consequences of their actions, later. Mac :confused:

.... Why someone would enjoy licking the anus of another human, however, is beyond my reasoning, but "to each his/her own", but just because you see it on the internet, doesn't mean a whole lot of people are doing it. Plus, you don't know the consequences of their actions, later. Mac :confused:

Good info re: Hepatitis.

For those into D/s, analingus is one of the most submissive/humiliating acts one can perform for their Dominant. That becomes the stimulus in those relationships.

My Wife enjoys both the physical sensations as well as the reinforcement of our respective roles and the "Dom rush" it gives her to demand this of me. I enjoy the extreme sense of submission and servitude which remain with me long after.

However, this is something we do rarely, either when she feels I need a reminder of my place or if I feel she needs a "pick-me-up", I will beg her to permit me to service her this way. It is something we do only after making sure she is scrupulously clean and we are both feeling physically well otherwise and is also one of the intimacies we would never share with anyone else.

Question, guys ... if you guys wouldn't eat & tongue a woman's asshole out, WHY would you expect or want a woman to do that for you? What, pray tell, is the fucking difference? Could it be part of the "master-slave" dominance & humiliation strategy?

I know one thing, a woman that tongues & eats a man's asshole out, isn't about to kiss or trade spit with me for a very long time ... I mean a very, very long time. :eek:

Back