eating ass of a black master

My wife has eaten the ass of many of her black bulls. They always want total submission from her and she is only too happy to submit to all their wishes. Once my wife has eaten her bulls ass he knows she will do as he says and submit all her holes for his pleasure and use. I always enjoy watching my wife eat her bulls ass it validates to me that she is a total black cock slut and I am right in whoring her out to black men. These are just a few pic of my wife eating black ass.View attachment 307599View attachment 307600View attachment 307601View attachment 307602View attachment 307603View attachment 307604View attachment 307605
not only is there anything wrong with eating ass but it feels amazing, and i think a lot of people like it for the humiliation and submissiveness, or atleast i do

Whether or not people don't do it, that only means there's more who're going to do it . . . once the urge hits them!

i guess it's just about being smart...I lick my gf's ass everyday for at least 10min and we both love it...if both parties are going to engage in this act just shower before the session and thoroughly clean the ass area that's all...for me personally if I would ever do this to a black bull it would have to be hairless though lol

Same here. The girl I'm with lays on her stomach and watches TV while I lick her ass, and she's actually very adamant about it.

My wife has eaten the ass of many of her black bulls. They always want total submission from her and she is only too happy to submit to all their wishes. Once my wife has eaten her bulls ass he knows she will do as he says and submit all her holes for his pleasure and use. I always enjoy watching my wife eat her bulls ass it validates to me that she is a total black cock slut and I am right in whoring her out to black men. These are just a few pic of my wife eating black ass.View attachment 307599View attachment 307600View attachment 307601View attachment 307602View attachment 307603View attachment 307604View attachment 307605
LOVE how her wedding ring is showing, though!!!

WOW

Most girlfriends I have had loved licking black men's asses. A couple come to mind. One younger submissive white woman liked for me to spank her and call her names while she rimmed our black friend. Another (my alltime favorite), a 50 year old, complete black cock slut, loved for me to fuck her from behind while she made love to his ass.

Back