Earning the Queen of Spades Tattoo

Would you like to Creampie a girl who is rolling on XTC and getting multiple creampies

• No. Absolutely not

• Maybe depends on how everyone else feels

• Yes curious about What it would be like

• Definitely I think that would be a lot of fun

• I prefer my girls to be rolling on ******* when we play

• There is no way she WOULDNT be rolling

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right... so what would a virgin BBC white wife tattoo look like?? It's a good discussion...
Interesting question. One women I met had the QoS on a pendant on her anklet. It was a dead giveaway of what needed to be done. Late in the morning afterward, they told me about how she wore at the recommendation of a friend to have her first BBC. Turns out it did the trick.

You are right and very much disagree with the above. It certainly needs to be earnt and not something to be taken lightly ;

"Among white females, there is a growing subculture known as Queen of Spades. It typically involves women getting a permanent or temporary tattoo on their bodies of a queen of spades symbol with the letter Q on it. It is usually kept hidden but when exposed it basically means that those women are looking for sex exclusively with black men at that moment. At a deeper level there is a philosophy behind this subculture that makes the women see themselves as "property" of black men. So it goes beyond just expressing a preference and into self-objectification. It also plays into the antiquated patriarchal notions of women being either the wife or the whore, but not a person with desires beyond pleasing men sexually and being "slaves" for dominant black bulls with large penises."

Attachments

• DSCF0901.JPG
    DSCF0901.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 28
How many BBC need to Creampie thinks he comes in before she earns her queen of spades tattoo
I knew it varies from person to person and everybody has their own different rules. But I understand is after five she gets a 5 of spades princess . 10 she gets the Queen And 25 or more she is considered a empress spades. Anybody have anything about

Last edited by a moderator:
HA! By your calculations, I'm one shy of the 'princess' level. But for me, I'll take quality over quantity!

Besides, it only takes one Black guy, not using a condom, to make a white woman 'blacked' - at least my my standard.

That being said, It would be nice if you were to post what each tattoo looked like though.

Lol My lovely bride is only and the princess level. Only 5 bbc in Lifetime including me. Total of 12 well maybe 13. She doesn’t discriminate she likes white cock, Hispanic cock doesn’t matter. I’m hoping she can and you know spades it’s at Hampton Beach in New Hampshire for the Fourth of July weekend. Fingers crossed 68E91B90-D70C-4CC3-B038-B00C90287444.jpeg7A1F042B-2F06-471B-A860-846286DD379F.jpeg

I'm quality over quantity myself but I have hit the around the 10 mark over the last 2 years. The only white man I have "slept with" during that period has been my hubby. But I would clarify, I have slept in the same bed as my husband over the last two years. He has not had sex at all during that period. But he is a great man to sleep in the same bed with lol.
J
Xoxoxo

Are we talking number of guys at one time or lifetime totals?
Lo was figuring she would earn her QoS tattoo at 70 different cocks (She's at 64) but not all of them are bareback. That's decided by the guy and we don't really keep track of creampies.

she has hhad over 25 blck cocks and many many times and there has been a lot of other cocks as well , she could be the united nations of sex

Are we talking number of guys at one time or lifetime totals?
Lo was figuring she would earn her QoS tattoo at 70 different cocks (She's at 64) but not all of them are bareback. That's decided by the guy and we don't really keep track of creampies.
No we're talking all time cock, not at once. Iys just an indication of her love for black cock over white cock. ?

Back