Earning the Queen of Spades Tattoo

Would you like to Creampie a girl who is rolling on XTC and getting multiple creampies

• No. Absolutely not

• Maybe depends on how everyone else feels

• Yes curious about What it would be like

• Definitely I think that would be a lot of fun

• I prefer my girls to be rolling on ******* when we play

• There is no way she WOULDNT be rolling

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are right and very much disagree with the above. It certainly needs to be earnt and not something to be taken lightly ;

"Among white females, there is a growing subculture known as Queen of Spades. It typically involves women getting a permanent or temporary tattoo on their bodies of a queen of spades symbol with the letter Q on it. It is usually kept hidden but when exposed it basically means that those women are looking for sex exclusively with black men at that moment. At a deeper level there is a philosophy behind this subculture that makes the women see themselves as "property" of black men. So it goes beyond just expressing a preference and into self-objectification. It also plays into the antiquated patriarchal notions of women being either the wife or the whore, but not a person with desires beyond pleasing men sexually and being "slaves" for dominant black bulls with large penises."
Lol!

Would Janet Mason qualify as a QoS? Shes prefers black men but has stated that she doesn't only fuck black men. Not to mention, none of her scenes or anything I've read from her blog has stated that she is on some complete submissive tip. However shes done more brothers than a lot of exclusively black "QoS" have.
Good for her. Why do I have to be submissive to enjoy large black cock?

That's where the disconnect is. Say you have a woman that just likes to fuck only black dudes but shes not submissive and there's no submissive element. She just likes sex and happens to only like it with black men. Why shouldn't she be able to hold that title.

Also, say you have a woman like Janet Mason who's been fucking black dudes for well over 20 years, as it's her preference. If Janet did decide to label herself a QoS, it would sound pretty outta pocket for some girls who only fucks black dudes but has only fucked 5 black dudes(while Janet has fucked countless on and off camera), as well as only been into that lifestyle for a couple years, to say that someone like Janet isn't. The are women out there who see themselves as QoS but have no issue fucking a non black dude.

I dont care for the QoS thing, but i'm just making an observation.

Well the earlier definition said white women married to white guys but who fuck black on the side. I don't recall anything about it saying they were black only.

Well the earlier definition said white women married to white guys but who fuck black on the side. I don't recall anything about it saying they were black only.
Looks like that was a definition I read somewhere else. Either a single white girl that fucks black guys exclusively or a married white girl who fucks black guys on the side. Of course a permanent tattoo implies a significant level of commitment to black cock that doesn't exist with temps and clothing.

I have heard a couple of different definitions for a QoS tattoo. I feel that I have earned mine. I wear it proudly and am thinking of getting another one. As for being submissive to Black men, it depends on the man. There are some Black men who I will instinctively submit to. These men have charisma and there is chemistry. I will gladly do what they want within reason. I have also fucked Black men who just wanted a playmate and be friends with, there was no question of me submitting to them.

One thing though, a permanent QoS tattoo is there for life. You can remove it but it is a painful process. A woman contemplating getting such a tattoo must think long and hard before getting one. She needs to be honest with herself about how she would feel having said tattoo. I know I didn't make the decision over night. I also didn't consult my husband. I did talk to various Black men about it. Having a QoS tattoo doesn't mean you can't fuck any guy you want. It just shows you prefer Black men. Now having a QoS tattoo with Black Only, means just that. You are Black only.

I always figured a QoS was just advertising that you are a black cock slut so black guys know who to pick up for nsa pussy. I like the black only attachment to further define the type of slut. You could also add black owned or slave to denote submission or bondage aspects. It would add versatility and specifics when warranted without demanding the basic QoS image mean this or that.

My opinion.
A QoS tatoo is so tacky, don't bother with one. If you really want one just go for a QoS transfer tattoo, like the kind that you got in gum packets as *******. I really don't like the QoS tattoo, I think that if there's an emphasis on women to get one to label themselves like that then the so called 'bulls' should get a similar one to show they only fuck white/black/asian etc women. Maybe something like a snowflake in white.

I heard that before you can get a QOS tatto, you have to "earn" it.
My questions n is what does that mean.. what do you have to, or get to do, to prove you are worthy.

To prove your worthy fully submit to a Black Bull by getting on your knees and following his instructions from there. And after that point there is no return and give yourself to Black Studs only and never look back.

Plenty other examples of what to do and how to prove your worthy on this thread right here in the :qos: VIP lounge:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807/

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 7.25.53 PM.png
View media item 170828

My opinion.
A QoS tatoo is so tacky, don't bother with one. If you really want one just go for a QoS transfer tattoo, like the kind that you got in gum packets as *******. I really don't like the QoS tattoo, I think that if there's an emphasis on women to get one to label themselves like that then the so called 'bulls' should get a similar one to show they only fuck white/black/asian etc women. Maybe something like a snowflake in white.
No man would ink themselves because they fuck women of any race. Even the dudes in this lifestyle would find that corny. Plus, it's just lame getting tattooed over some pussy.

But yeah, the QoS thing does nothing for me. I'm much more turned on by a woman just just happens to like black dudes than the one being all extra with the tattoos and iPhone cases.

Back