Drunk couples.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tman, Nov 24, 2012.

1. tman

tman Member

I met this couple on line, we made arrangements for me to come over and fuck his hot wife. I get there and they were so drunk, they could barely stand. I asked where the bedroom was and dragged her to the bed and fucked her ass for 3 hours. She was crying and screaming, but, hey, I had a job to do. It was her first time for anal. I busted that ass wide! Her hubby kept doing shots and passed out in the bathroom, I kept fucking that little hot slut.

2. riot

riot Active Member

US
    Yeah boy that what I'm taking about!! U wana mess with the bull, U gana get the horns U know what I'm saying!! LOL Fuck that tight white ass up my brotha!!:blackgreedy:

Ukcuckwanabe and pantycleaner like this.
  3. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Was she begging you to stop?

4. tman

tman Member

Not really. I'd have to say she was liking what was going on. He seemed a little concerned before passing out.

BNJ4BBC likes this.
  5. tman

tman Member

I'll be damn!! That couple called again and liked what happened. They invited me back and they were sloppy drunk again!! That's what they're into now. That little bitch is so fucking hot, I tore her up again. All he wanted was a video camera sitting on the dresser so he can see what happened. i like them alot!! My favorite couple to visit. I made her a 'ass to mouth' queen the other night!! Making sure I was in front of the camera as I face fucked that hot drunk bitch!!

6. bbcdatsme

bbcdatsme Member

lucky sob i would have fucked her drunk or not

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  7. tman

tman Member

Had another great weekend with my drunk couple. She isn't going to walk right for a week after the way I fucked her ass. The husband made us breakfast and I had her sucking my cock in the kitchen. They did they're shots and was drunk again. i tore that little slut up. i think I'm bringing another friend with me next time.

8. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
    Get some pics to post too

9. cuckwanabe27

cuckwanabe27 Active Member

a friend? you should take 4 or 5 of your boys over with you pass her round like a joint lol all white chix need a good bbc pounding their pussys at least once in a life time

10. tman

tman Member

in due time

Ukcuckwanabe and BNJ4BBC like this.
  11. ArdRi

ArdRi Member

US
    Sounds wonderful.... wife's virgin as needs to be opened up.... she's yours if your able to travel

12. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    pic_Tombstone.jpg .....the O-P hasn't been to this site in over 2 years. This is a DEAD thread.

13. Ukcuckwanabe

Ukcuckwanabe Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    lol its only when my wife has had way too much alcohol she turns into a slut it brings out her inner bbc slut only problem is she has a bottle of wine and a few cocktails she gets wasted and passes out too