Drop off cuckold

Sometimes we will get a call or text from my wife’s bull telling me to bring her to his place. This usually means she will be providing oral sex to him or a friend. I am to wait in the car as he says he will only need her for a short time. Often she is meeting a friend of his for the first time and sucking his cock. Sometimes I suspect he is using her to repay a favor or a debt. When I mentioned this to her she told me to mind my own business.

We have discussed this a lot of times. We imagine a scenario where we get to be friends with a black community leader. I would help her get ready for her date.

He would have an office where I would take her to visit him. He would take her into another room to use her for his pleasure, while I waited in the reception area. Afterwards, they would both come back out to where I was waiting. We might make small talk for awhile. Then she and I would leave. And I would clean her after we got home.
Hello Southern Hospitable. I've read a few of your other posts/comments and you sound very much like a couple that I need to become acquainted with. I'm in NC very close to the VA/NC border. Mull it over, plus I'm a leader in the Black community and I have a nice office as well. Just saying. (lol)

Hubby has dropped me off countless times :bigsmile:
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 120198
Beautiful as always.

Any cucks out here comfy being a drop off hubby

basically

you drop off and pick up your wife from her black lovers house Or hotel
done this several times over the years, the first time, unbeknown to both of us, the BBC in question had invited a fellow BBC who also bought along another female. I dropped mrs inked about 10 am, the other BBC/female arrived about noon. Mrs inked said she was bent over in the living room taking 10" inches, in the middle of her third or fourth squirting orgasm and when the other BBC and his female friend walked in on them she was not about to stop, and the couple just undressed and started joining them. I did not get back until later on the evening, and they had gone so i still did not know as it was just her and the original BBC still enjoying them selves. she never told me until on our way home, had a fucking hard on all the way lol

That's actually the only way I have done it! The bull is a good friend of mine and has my trust, and she loves the black D lol. Here's what he's packing along with a pic of her sitting on my face (as an added bonus, she's pregnant with his kid ;)
Living my dream life!! I envy you! X>

That's actually the only way I have done it! The bull is a good friend of mine and has my trust, and she loves the black D lol. Here's what he's packing along with a pic of her sitting on my face (as an added bonus, she's pregnant with his kid ;)
one knows there place when she sits on your face
I certainly did.

I have dropped off my wife many times at lovers or fuckbuddies places and picked her up the next morning. She loves sleepovers and uninterrupted hot sex. I love the angst I feel when I just dropped her off and know that I will now sleep alone in our bed while she gets lots of sex.

Back