Wife with bbc’s for the weekend

cw0203

Couple
I’m picking my wife up tomorrow morning from a hotel in Baltimore. I dropped her off Thursday evening to spend the weekend with 2 of her favorite bulls. Both are 10+ inches. I’m thinking she’ll be a changed woman when I get her. She has an affinity for dp but it’s always just been for a night. This is her first time going away for days. We’ll see how she looks after.

I’m picking my wife up tomorrow morning from a hotel in Baltimore. I dropped her off Thursday evening to spend the weekend with 2 of her favorite bulls. Both are 10+ inches. I’m thinking she’ll be a changed woman when I get her. She has an affinity for dp but it’s always just been for a night. This is her first time going away for days. We’ll see how she looks after.
Lucky you,what a thrill,all this time wondering what she is up to.
The anticipation of seeing her,after those two have ravished her for days,wow.

Nothing more exciting than dropping your wife off and picking her up used n spent still smellin* of lustful sex. I always how her pussy or ass is still holding some cum deep inside. Hope for some updates on the after party at home

i am bull

Back